Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3366 results found

1. Log of changes - who deleted a contact, registration, or changed data

Is there a way to find out which admin deleted or changed a contact registration or details.

For example we have an event which a company registered their attendees and paid online. One of the admins deleted the registration. Is there a way to find out which admin deleted that contact?

If this is not available could is possibly be added in the future? I like the fact that the 4.0 service will allow read only admin access which will help with this issue but I am still curious which of my admins deleted that contact.

Regards,

Alma AYala

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Simplify contacts and saved searches - easy rename or update searches, combine Contacts and Members tabs

would like option to rename: sometimes after you've done a search you realize that a different name would be better or you make a minor change to the query.

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re looking into this request in much broader context – we want to simplify overall management of contacts, lists, saved searches. Saved search should be perceived as smart lists and provide quick access to various contact and member groups.

3. Future-dating blog posts

I would like to have a feature added to the Blog module.

In many cases, I will write several blog posts at once, though I would like to have them post in different dates in the future. I am able to do this on blogspot and it is really handy if you want to set up regular posts, reminder posts, etc. and keep the action going!

Would you consider that the blog-post would only post on the (activate) day that is used in the top of each post?

Thanks in advance,
    Patty

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Late Fees on Renewals

Currently:
    Memberships that renew have a renewal date associated with them. If the member has not initiated the renewal after the date, automatic actions can take place, such as changing the membership status, etc. Actions can progress over days: for example at 7 days the membership might change status to Pending Renewal, and at 14 days be archived.

Proprosed:
    Along with these changes, a "overdue fee" could be added as an extra cost fee. Depending on how much time has passed since the registration date, the admin could choose to apply this charge as a flat amount. For example, if…

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have AffiniPay Compute Fees At The Transaction Level

When PayPal was our processor, their exported transaction details gave us the GROSS amount and the FEE amount charged per transaction. AffiniPay only exports the GROSS amt collected and then bills us the next month for fees. It's an accounting nightmare. We want to keep track of our income/expenses at an event level. I'm now having to manually compute the AffiniPay fees for each transaction. Ugh.

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bulk create invoice

Hello,

I'd like to be able to bulk send invoices to a set of users, Perhaps even do this on a regularly scheduled basis if the member has an outstanding balance. Sending these individually is a huge time sink for me.

I'd appreciate any guidance on how to do this.

Thank you

Dale

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Database Fields Custom Validation - e.g. regular expression, IBAN Bank number, phone

While I am pleased with the site overall, it's clear that it does lack some features that I consider essential, although not critical.

One such feature is field validation of database records.

Currently there is very limited field validation.

I would request more robust import and user entry field validation capabilities to keep data clean. Without this capability, the database very quickly starts to contain garbage fields.

For example, currently a user may enter their phone number in any format they choose, including completely invalid phone number entries. The same is true for zip code fields and others.

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow to set specific sending time for automatic event emails

I would like to have the ability to modify the event notification email reminder time. As currently designed, the notification goes into the queue 30 minutes before meeting time. This doesn't mean it goes out at that time so members are getting the email 9-12 minutes after that, whichi gives a 20 minute notice. The reason we put an event reminder on the day of the event is so people don't forget it and ensure it's part of their daily schedule. This 20 minute notice does not do that especially considering our meetings go out to members across the community…

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Link posts and events to social media channels.

Link posts and events to social media channels. Allow them to sync. For example, allow a Calendar Event to sync to a linked Facebook Page. When creating a blog post, have an option for it to post to Twitter, Facebook, and a LinkedIn Page.

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be able to followup on email recipients that did not open or click

My wishlist item:

The result I want is a segmented recipient list that allows me to, for example, send a follow-up message to those who clicked on a certain link or those who didn't open the email the first time.

Right now, I can download the saved list from members/contacts then manually mark opens and clicks as I find them in the email log. I can't download the recipient list from the email log including opens & clicks, though. That would make this easier. Even better would be the ability to segment the list from within the email log where…

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scheduling reminder in hours, not days, before the event

It would be very helpful if the reminder for the event could be scheduled in smaller increments than in days (for example an hour before the meeting).

Discussion:
    1. The dialogue for scheduling actually allows this if one enters the decimal number. Unfortunately, the dialogue window then does not accept the data and refuses to "save".
    2. This feature (i.e. scheduling prior to the event in increments smaller than entire days) is of a particular value now, when the meetings are often virtual. This way, the latest update with the link would add comfort to participants as they would receive…

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to track volunteer hours

We are a swim club:

It would be fabulous if we could have members submit their volunteer hours on the website. Once approved (yes, they were there) by event organizer, the total volunteer hours would be tracked with their membership info. The administrator could query how many volunteer hours each member has put in.

We require that each family donate 40 hours to the club per year or pay a higher membership fee.

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration with external email systems like Constant Contact, Mailchimp

Constant Contact just launched AppConnect -- a destination for software providers, and developers who want to integrate or connect an application to Constant Contact. AppConnect gives others access to their web service APIs so they can create tie-ins with their contact and reporting data. Constant Contact gives their service away to many non-profits and chambers of commerce. At present, companies export email lists out of W/A and into Constant Contact. The downside is the extra work involved with moving the data and keeping both data sets up to date; plus the "email history" is being lost from the member's record.…

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Calendars that sync with Google Cal or Outlook

Calendars that sync with Google Cal or Outlook

Right now, parents on our ski team must manually click each event to "add to my calendar," but since we have as many as 2-3 events per week, that is a burden. Instead, they would love to subscribe to a series of events (for instance, all events that share a given tag).

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

44 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Dmitry Smirnov responded

We just launched integration with Integromat platform, which helps to build automated workflows. We also provide several templates for quick start, and one of them allows to copy Wild Apricot events into google calendar. So you can share this google calendar and you members can subscribe to it.

You can try the integration by this link https://www.integromat.com/en/integration/2276-copy-wild-apricot-events-into-google-calendar

Help page: https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/1653

Blog post with video tutorial: https://www.wildapricot.com/blogs/newsblog/2019/02/14/create-integromat-scenario

15. Archive events

Be able to archive events so they no longer show in the event list and do not delete any invoices. But still be able to access them in a search. Kind of like archiving members.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support "Sponsors" in addition to "Donors" at a system level

Most trade associations do not have "fundraisers" but more so "sponsors" the system needs to allow for this and create invoices for it. There is to much back end rigging needed to offer annual sponsorships & event sponsorships.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding guests later or changing existing ones

Hello,

We frequently have members who register themselves and then at a later date, decide to add a guest. However, there is no easy way for them to do this that I'm aware of. I would love for our members to be able to sign in, view their registration, and then be able to "Add Guest" from there.

Thanks!

UPDATE FROM PRODUCT MANAGER: I decided to expand this suggestion to also changing existing guest list as well, like removing some of existing guests or changing their names.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sponsors Registrations

Please add a Sponsorship Module. We sell sponsorships and Wild Apricot does not have a feature that tailors to that offering. We need to collect logos and attendee names. Your current event form does not allow for file uploads or the ability to add attendee names that have a limit (i.e. 4 tickets for Silver level, 8 tickets for Gold, etc.).

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When Back clicked, make it so you can return exactly to the place you were

In event registration, sometimes we have over 100 people registered. When I review an event, I might go to a particular individuals registration and then try to return to the full registrant's list. What happens is I am automatically put back into the #1-50 in the Pager section rather than going to where I was previously (say I was at #75, instead of going back to #75, I'm put right back into #'s 1-50). It's a bit hard to explain this but I would be happy to discuss with anyone to make it clearer. I spend more time getting back…

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m making this not just about events, but other lists too – this is a common usability problem.

20. Condition-based display of fields for multi-level questions

I would like to request creating a way to display a registration field based on a previous field selection.

For example, If I have the question "Are you interested in learning about this committee?" If the answer is yes, I would like a second question to display. If the answer is no, I do not want the second question to display.

I've been told this is not a current feature in Wild Apricot but think this would be very useful for membership, registration and donation forms.

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base