Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Member downloadable CSV for specified Member/Contact List Search

As an admin, I want to specify a specific saved search of the Member/Contact List and make that available to members as a downloadable CSV on a WildApricot widget or web page.

I would like this to be automatically updated at the time of download, so it's always up to date.

I would like to be able to specify which fields will appear in the CSV, as opposed to all of them exporting.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have AffiniPay Compute Fees At The Transaction Level

When PayPal was our processor, their exported transaction details gave us the GROSS amount and the FEE amount charged per transaction. AffiniPay only exports the GROSS amt collected and then bills us the next month for fees. It's an accounting nightmare. We want to keep track of our income/expenses at an event level. I'm now having to manually compute the AffiniPay fees for each transaction. Ugh.

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Discount or Coupon Codes for Store Purchases

We would like the ability to give a discount or coupon code to new members to be applied to store purchases. This would be an incentive for new members to purchase merchandise with our logo. Currently, you only offer discount or coupon codes to be applied to events and memberships. Specifically, I would like to give a $5 or $10 coupon code which members can apply during check out.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sending text messages/reminders

The ability to send out a text message to your membership and/or contacts through the system. A push for members to renew, event reminders, the ability to include a link if they need to vote on a matter.

102 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Membership Renewal Option to Member App

Add membership renewal option on the Wild Apricot Members App

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Text Formatting (Text Centering) for Invoice Template

Allow text formatting for invoice template Personal Message in particular so it aligns to left margin (left justified) and does not auto center (center justified) in invoice email output.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Website statistics

It would be great if I could gather statistics on what our members do on the website! How many visitors per month, what pages they visit, how long they spend, where they abandon the site, etc.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please obfuscate e-mail addresses

I am getting significantly more spam at my club e-mail address since fielding our Wild Apricot site. E-mail links on pages or in posts or articles appear to be in unencoded HTML, which makes them easy for spam robots to harvest. Please provide an obfuscation mechanism (oreferably automatic) for mailto: links. This is a standard feature of some other platforms, such as Typo3.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Wild Apricot Payments Affinipay Payment Page Customization

I converted to Wild Apricot Payments/Affiinipay a couple of months ago and so far have not experienced any issues and actually like gateway better than Paypal. That being said, I have one request... when the Affinipay payment page is displayed there does not appear to be any method of including our business logo on the page.

My preferred solution would be to integrate the Affinipay payment page within our website template as an "iframe" or create a "gadget" so the header and footer for our webdsite would always be displayed and the "theme" of the website is maintained.

Currently the…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A summary breakdown of charges showing a line item for each calc field choice along with total of payment due

Our organization has at least six calculation fields for each member level. Our member forms are long and complicated with calculation fields spread throughout. It would be very helpful if a breakdown is presented to the applicant/member that shows each item and the cost of the item they selected along with the total before payment is made. Without a summary that shows each charge, it’s difficult for the applicant/member to review the charges, spot a mistake or change their mind about their selections. Many members select an item or the wrong item without realizing it until after they have submitted…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tags improvement

Event tags are too easily added by anyone setting up an event (BBQ, cookout, kitchen,etc) Having them pre-setup in preferences, so that event creators (select not add) from a system list would correct this. We currently have over 50 tags and cannot delete them without going back thru previous events and removing errant superfluous tags.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. cancel registration button

It would be nice to feature a "cancel registration" macro/button option. That way when we send out reminders, those who can no longer attend can cancel.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add QR code to Member App

When I register for an event using Member App, it should include an QR code on my ticket for easy and quick check in.
    At this time, NO QR CODE on my ticket, I HAVE TO SEARCH for my confirmed email. Please add this QR CODE to my ticket.
    Thank you

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to change membership level when Pending Renewal

Members not being able to change their membership level when they are in "pending renewal" is a huge hassle for them and for administering membership. I'm sure there is some logical reason for the limitation, but it sure is frustrating.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. AffiniPay

AffiniPay allows users to create "Tags" called "Category 1" and "Category 2" in their merchant applications that can be passed through to the AffiniPay process, thereby enabling the merchant application to share custom information about the transaction origination to AffiniPay's reporting and back to the paying customer.

However, Wild Apricot has not implemented hooks in its application to allow its clients (the "merchant") to make use of the tags feature.

It's there for the using, so please, Wild Apricot, get it working for us.

The attached image is from the AffiniPay control panel payments settings page.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Profile Printing

Good afternoon. Since the changes to screens the print icon is no longer at the top right hand side near support options. I require the members info to be printed for signing by our CEO. As administrator I use to be able to do this. Control P does not print all info.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Free or Zero value Items

Hello,
    I have moved my membership from a wordpress based website running WooCommerce to your software and a function that is missing that is used quite often by us is the ability to have a webstore item have a Money value of 0.00 or FREE and example would be for replacement member cards. I see we have the option for free shipping (which we use) but have to put a minimum value of 0.01 for the items.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Event Invoice Zero Amount

Invoices for events should be able to have a zero balance if they are being updated by site administrator

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Expanded text response for Polling/Survey feature

Expand the Poll feature to allow for text responses; i.e. "If no, why not? or What programing would you like to see?, etc." Our organization recently conducted a survey, some board members want to use survey monkey rather than WA Polling because of this limitation.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 139 140
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base