Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically archive Primary Registrants from the Contacts list after an Event

When an Event has taken place, there should be a system for Archiving any Contacts who were created from non-Members who signed up for public events. As I understand it, a Contact entry is automatically created, to enable the database to operate.

I do not find it acceptable that there is no way to automate the Archiving of these contacts. I have been advised to do a manual process of searching for these Contacts, exporting them, manipulating the spreadsheet and re-importing the data. An Event should be programmable such that Contacts can be given an expiry date, after which their…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Event reminder email schedule time

It would be nice if you could schedule event reminders and event emails out for a certain date and time. Currently, WA only lets you schedule back to a certain date and the default time is the start of your event. I would like to be able to send a final reminder on the day of the event since our event are currently virtual it is better to have the reminder with the event log in placed into an attendees inbox on the morning of the event.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Insert Picture Into Text

With the new email update, I was told by Wild Apricot that you can no longer insert pictures into the text. This is an issue especially, for example, if I want to include a signature block and cannot include the company logo below the name, address, etc. I would have to instead include an additional image gadget and line it up just right with the signature block.

86 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better Google Analytic tagging

Currently the email system does not tag any link with Google Analytics UTM tags (https://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/email-marketing/2019/04/utm-codes-in-email/). It would be nice for the email links in all manual emails (at least) to be automatically tagged with UTM tags so that Google Analytics would pick up email marketing campaigns.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Identify where photos/documents are linked from the website

It would be great if you could click on a photo or document in Files and see where it is linked from on the website. Perhaps there could also be a shortcut to see which photos/documents are not linked anywhere, because maybe they are old and should be deleted.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Store Layouts

The store could use some serious upgrading. We're an arts organization that sells our members work through our site. A way to easily categorize and filter/sort by artist or art type would be extremely useful. Right now I have to make a store page for every artists and every art type and then only display items with those specific tags. And there are no options for how to display products - they're all just a mush of thumbnails. In general the store functionality is too simplistic compared to what other services offer.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cancellation emails need to send automatically

The email settings under "Event Registration Canceled" says "Sent when registration is canceled by the registrant, by an admin, or automatically" but the email does not send to the registrant when their registration is cancelled by the admin. I find this misleading as it looks like an email should be sent as soon as it is cancelled regardless, not by having the admin need to click send a notification. Also there is no prompt indicating that the admin needs to do so when cancelling.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. keep original expiration date when changing membership levels

When changing from one membership level to another, the renewal date changes. It shouldn't change just because the level changes.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show who created event, who last edited it, and when.

In an organization with a lot of admins, it is helpful for admins to be able to see who posted and who changed an event listing. Please record this automatically and show it on the Event details view.

For extra credit, provide a checkbox so the admin editing the event can make theirself the event organizer without having to go to the Emails view.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring back the DISCARD email button please

Please bring back the discard email button!!!! During one of the updates the email system was changed and you can no longer discard the email you are working on. Because of this we are ending up with a whack of emails we have to go through and individually delete. This is a pain. The "Save and Exit" feature is great, but sometimes you don't want to save what you started, you just want to discard it without having to go to the effort of going to the Emails page to select the email and delete it. Thank you!!!! :)

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Option to Settle refund/Credit to Donation

If we have to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances.... It would be ideal to have an option in the system to "Cancel all" rather then manually clicking on each one and sending the email to each one. ALSO I would LOVE to have an option to settle the refund/credit on account to a donation if our members/contacts wished to still support us.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Scheduling reminder in hours, not days, before the event

It would be very helpful if the reminder for the event could be scheduled in smaller increments than in days (for example an hour before the meeting).

Discussion:
    1. The dialogue for scheduling actually allows this if one enters the decimal number. Unfortunately, the dialogue window then does not accept the data and refuses to "save".
    2. This feature (i.e. scheduling prior to the event in increments smaller than entire days) is of a particular value now, when the meetings are often virtual. This way, the latest update with the link would add comfort to participants as they would receive…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Need to annotate photos in photo gallery

I love the new Photo Gallery gadget, but it is missing some crucial functionality. I need to be able to annotate the photos - otherwise it is just a bunch of pictures. I'd like a title on the main page and then be able to add details on the full screen photo.
    Then this would be really useful, whereas now I doubt I will use it at all.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Affinipay

We would like to have the ability to add more than one fully integrated bank account to use in our website. I would think that you would be working diligently on this NOW as it is an easy way for Wild Apricot to capture more revenue.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Edit poll after published, e.g. fix typo

If you make a mistake there is no way of going back in and editing the poll

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Migrate/retain bundle member info when new bundle admin is assigned

(1) It should be possible for bundle organization info to migrate to new bundle admin (or stay with the organization, not just with the contact). This includes the organization name, address, logo, etc. AND the recurring payment information.
    (2) A bundle admin should be able to add payment information to set up recurring payments at any point in time - not just when they have a new invoice to pay - and it should not require them to make a payment to set up the recurring payments (it should just let them know when their next payment will be).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Required Fields Filled in Before Renewal is Completed

We have added a few required fields for new members and existing members. However, when you go to renew, the system does not note that the renewal remember has required fields that are now blank. If the member goes to edit profile, then the prompt is there to make sure required info is filled in. We have asked members to do this but we have 4000 members and it's not working voluntarily. We need a way to force members when they renew to make sure if their profile has "new required fields" that they are filled in before completing the…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. manual sort of levels on renewal page

Levels can be manually sorted on the Join page, but levels are sorted alphabetically on the Renewals page. Why can't we put the list in the order we want?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Email Editor Cancel Button

Within the Email Editor, there is no Cancel button. If a serious error is made when drafting an email (particularly one that has already been saved), there is no way to escape and discard the changes and start again. Almost every other editing module on the site has a Cancel option.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to be able to change the default color of hyperlinks in my emails.

I am sick to death of going through the effort of changing the color of my hyperlinks in my emails. I would like a way to chose a color for my email hyperlinks, and have that color be applied to all the hyperlinks in my emails AND if I want to change the color, I would like to not have to highlight the text, remove the formatting, then highlight the text again, and pray that the color will actually change, because sometimes it doesn't and I have to do this process a few times, or leave the window and come…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 156 157
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base