Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delivery / Shipping scenarios

Need to have the function to add shipping charges example a $15 charge for express shipping and then $5 extra per item that gets added. But also an option for free shipping if it was purchased on site at an event.

38 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We decided to take this into development. First version will be something like that:
      – several delivery options (paid or free), customer will fill shipping address;
      – flat rates (no connection to weight, order price or delivery distance);
      – self pickup options, customer will get instructions to collect an order;
      – all delivery/pickup options will be available for all items in store;
      – all delivery options will be available independently of shipping address.

Please let us know, if we missed something important, or if these limitations make solution completely useless for you.

• "Continue Shopping" Link

There needs to be a "continue shopping" link from the cart and from each item to that you back to the online store. Right now, if you click the "back" in the browser, you get back to the store, but that is not obvious to the user. In most online stores, there is a "continue shopping" link in the cart that allows you to go back to the online store.

19 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Work in progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Sales tax for online store products

Captured feedback: We have a set sales tax for products; however, taxes do not apply to our internationally shipped orders.

Need the ability to set sales tax for online store. Probably support different tax schemes.

14 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We started working on taxes support in online store.

We have several implementation options and would like to discuss it with you personally, to better understand, if our implementation fits your needs.

Please reply if you are ready to participate in feature testing and influence final implementation.

• paragraph spacing

Allow changes to paragraph spacing - please! This is such a basic feature I do not understand why WildApricot does not support it. It is impossible to edit any content on any page if I want to create separate paragraphs but not widely spaced paragraphs. PLEASE fix this. It really does seem like such a simple thing to do - you have so many other text editing capabilities, why leave this one out?

46 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on major issues with editing, including this one related to paragraphs.

Along with several bugs fixing we are going to add two new options to Editor functions: Add (and Remove) space before/after the paragraph.
            At the same time, we will keep the current behaviour – Enter for adding < p > and Shift+Enter for adding < br > without creating the new paragraph.

So you can remove, for example, the space between paragraphs without removing the tag < p > if you still need it in HTML.

• Mobile app for members. Add an ability to edit and cancel registrations

Members should be able to modify their registration or delete their registration on the member app.

14 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Work in progress  ·  5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Simplify Wild Apricot Account Setup

Current situation
              When setting up an account for the first time it's difficult to understand what should be setup first, how things are connected and what triggers exist in the system (e.g. emails are sent to members)

Desired situation
              Simplify account settings and create a clear tour through the system, that explains what must be setup and how various pieces are connected, without having to study help and or contact support.

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Work in progress  ·  2 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Autosave while composing email template

I was just composing a lng email when for no appearent reason, the content disappeared and I was kick back to the "select a template" menu page. It would be good to have a dependable, periodic system save during the email composition process.

8 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Work in progress  ·  2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • mobile app for admins to access wait list

We need the mobile app to allow admins to access and use the waitlist functions. We often have waitlists so a cancellation by itself isn't sufficient. We need to see who's next on the waitlist and add them as a registrant, THEN cancel the other one.

6 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Work in progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • In app notifications on new pending members, reaching event registration limits etc.

This topic is about adding notifications into mobile app for admins. If you need it, please add your vote and briefly describe your use case. This will help us to better understand your needs and prioritize our development plans.

62 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • can't scroll in edit mode?

is it me or my computer? When I go into edit mode in any theme, I am unable to scroll down the page with my mouse but only edit right where I am. If I can scooch over to the right or the left of the gadget, to where there is blank space, then I can scroll. When not in edit mode, scroll works fine.

3 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Text editing

Several quirks in text editing need repair.

Enter adds 2 blank line:
                        Attempting to insert blank lines and paragraphs between existing paragraphs can create double blank lines or no paragraph separation at all.

Keep selection after applying formatting:
                        If text is selected and formatting (font size, bold, color) applied, the selection should stay there until clicked somewhere else. As is, it goes away when the formatting is applied, so if you want to change a paragraph to, say, a smaller font, italics, and a color, you have to selected it three times.

And many more

274 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • IFTTT integration, or Zapier

If This Then That opens up a host of integration possibilities. By working with them, users can make their own integrations with other supported systems, reducing the workload (and budget) required for Wild Apricot to implement integrations internally.

36 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Membership Trends Reporting

Retaining your membership is important to your organization. While Wild Apricot gives you the ability to do automatic renewals and send out reminders for non-automatic renewals, some have suggested that it would be handy to be able to report on this.

Suggested
                            Create the ability for administrators to be able to run reports on renewal rates for members.

The important thing for this is that we identify what information should be in the reports. At first blush, I can imagine:
                            * In a year, how many renewals were done before the renewal date, on the renewal date, and then certain…

209 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Work in progress  ·  84 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Mandatory payment for event registration: complete a registration only when a payment is received

I have two sites that I have just created and thought before hand (Prior to last update) that I tried the registration process. I recall being able to turn off manual or offline payments which in turn would only complete event registrations only if an online payment was received.

Now that I have built these two sites and see that "invoices" are being created and people are regsitering without paying online, it is creating a major problem and adding a tremendous burden on our businesses in multiple ways.

1. A bunch of our events have limited registration so when people…

190 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We started the development of this request.
                                During analysis, we defined a simple formula based on your comments: if registration unpaid – during some period – do something (send email, cancel the registration, etc.).
                                As the first step we decided to start with: if online payments only selected – payment was not received within 15 min – cancel the registration.

So, the automatic cancellation will work only in case the ‘Online only’ payment method is selected for the event. The user will have 15 minutes to complete online payment. If payment is not made, the registration will be cancelled automatically.

• Recurring donations

Current behavior:
                                Wild Apricot only supports one-time donations.

Workaround

Use Membership application form since it is possible to setup a membership level like 'regular donor' with automatic recurring payments.

Desired behavior:
                                Support recurring donations directly.

125 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

62 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Restrict access to files for different admin roles

Well I'm going to be announcing our new site to our organization this week. We're going with the community plan so that each of 12 teams will have their own page that they will manage. Many are low tech (like looking for the "any" key). I pushed to get the community plan so that we could do this. I loved the feature that you can give access to one page to one person or group. Ultimately I'd like each user to be able to have their own page if they want.

I created an account and gave admin access to…

16 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We started the development of these changes.
                                    As the first step, which will solve most of the issues, we decided to start with the Delete function.
                                    Limited administrators will not be able to delete files or folders that they do not own.

Katya Tyukina, behalf of CMS team
                                    Product Owner @ Wild Apricot

• Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base