Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. white label app

We would pay to have a white label version of the app with our name on it. Downloaded through the app store. We would need an apple developer account but the code would be largely the same.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scheduling reminder in hours, not days, before the event

It would be very helpful if the reminder for the event could be scheduled in smaller increments than in days (for example an hour before the meeting).

Discussion:
    1. The dialogue for scheduling actually allows this if one enters the decimal number. Unfortunately, the dialogue window then does not accept the data and refuses to "save".
    2. This feature (i.e. scheduling prior to the event in increments smaller than entire days) is of a particular value now, when the meetings are often virtual. This way, the latest update with the link would add comfort to participants as they would receive…

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Waitlist - Emails when Registered

We use automatic waitlist rather than manual. When a spot opens up, the person on the waitlist is registered and they receive the standard registration email. We find that there is confusion with this as there isn't a message saying "good news, a spot opened and we've removed you from the waitlist and you are now registered".

Augmenting the waitlist process to include a unique version of the registration email would eliminate the confusion and make sure that members understand they are officially registered.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. keep original expiration date when changing membership levels

When changing from one membership level to another, the renewal date changes. It shouldn't change just because the level changes.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Implement a chat button or feature on website for interaction with public

Implementing a chat button or feature - mainly on the website for us - allowing the public to interact with someone in the office would be convenient, useful and helpful. As per your own chat functionality, it is becoming more and more prevalent and a preferred way for people to communicate. This would be preferable to integrating a 3rd party app such as Integromat via a partner and any potential associated additional costs to us.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. add "member since" to Member public profile page

I would like to see the Member since data displayed on the Member public profile page. Is there a way to edit this system page to add a field?

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Use of Affinipay card reader

Now that Affinipay has a bluetooth reader/swiper, is WildApricot going to be able to integrate that as a payment option?
    This is the text from an Affinipay email:
    Introducing the all-new AffiniPay for Associations mobile app and Bluetooth reader/swiper
    We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new AffiniPay for Associations app and Bluetooth reader/swiper!
    Available for both iOS and Android devices, our mobile app allows you to accept contactless payments and the latest chip card technology, making your payment processing more flexible and convenient for your members. Enter a member’s payment details manually or use our new…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email Encryption

Emails need to be encrypted with Transport Layer Security. When we send emails to Gmail recipients, there is a warning icon indicating memberlodge.org did not encrypt this message.

This causes concern among our members that their information is being handled improperly.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have ability to have default "Country" selected instead of scrolling to the list

I would like to have default "Country" already selected by Admin so the customers don't have to choose "Country" every time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Web version of invoices to be generated from the invoice template.

1. Use the invoice template to generate the 'web version' of invoices.
    2. Include a download option.
    3. Email invoices generated with the invoice template to event registrants.

Explanation:
    Currently, registrants cannot access, download or print compliant invoices for paid events.
    The 'web version' of invoices does not use the invoice template.
    In Australia, invoices must be properly formatted to be GST compliant. The invoice template allows a compliant invoice to be created. The 'web version' of the invoice does not use the template, is not compliant and can't be printed or downloaded. Members cannot access compliant invoices, the only option available is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow administrators to login as a member

For many of our members, an administrator is often required to perform tasks for members. This includes buying items from the Online Store, or signing them up for events, or renewing their memberships.

The simplest solution would be to allow administrators to become a proxy for a member, and login as the member to perform these tasks. For those members who never log in (it happens because our members are retired folks with less computer savvy, and sometimes without computers), we can give these members a password that only the administrators know, but we're loath to do that.

For other…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better Google Analytic tagging

Currently the email system does not tag any link with Google Analytics UTM tags (https://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/email-marketing/2019/04/utm-codes-in-email/). It would be nice for the email links in all manual emails (at least) to be automatically tagged with UTM tags so that Google Analytics would pick up email marketing campaigns.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Automatically archive Primary Registrants from the Contacts list after an Event

When an Event has taken place, there should be a system for Archiving any Contacts who were created from non-Members who signed up for public events. As I understand it, a Contact entry is automatically created, to enable the database to operate.

I do not find it acceptable that there is no way to automate the Archiving of these contacts. I have been advised to do a manual process of searching for these Contacts, exporting them, manipulating the spreadsheet and re-importing the data. An Event should be programmable such that Contacts can be given an expiry date, after which their…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multi-factor Authentication

To obtain cyber-risk insurance, it is necessary for us to have the multi-factor authentication in place. I have been informed that Wild Apricot does not have multi-factor authentication in place. In today's world, this is really important. Please consider having multi-factor authentication in place for the admins at least.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. duplicate event registration dates

When duplicating an event, it's great the registration types and emails copy over, too. The emails adjust their dates accordingly (i.e. 7 days prior, etc.), but the ticket registration availability and closing dates do not (i.e. they stay the same, sometimes a year in advance!). Is there a way to have ticket registration dates also adjust to 7 days prior, or whatever the setting is?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Store Layouts

The store could use some serious upgrading. We're an arts organization that sells our members work through our site. A way to easily categorize and filter/sort by artist or art type would be extremely useful. Right now I have to make a store page for every artists and every art type and then only display items with those specific tags. And there are no options for how to display products - they're all just a mush of thumbnails. In general the store functionality is too simplistic compared to what other services offer.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to include lapsed members in renewal emails

WA does a great job of sending automatic renewal notices. But they only get sent to active members. I'd like an option to include all lapsed members as well.

Use case: as a ski club, sometimes members decide not to ski one year, so they don't renew their membership for that season, but probably will become members the following season - if I remind them. Currently I have to search for lapsed members and send a manual email. Would be much simpler if I could just include lapsed members in the automatic renewal emails.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make Larger Images Responsive (Resize for Mobile), or At Least Warn Editors

Currently, web page images wider than 567 pixels are not responsive - i.e., not automatically resized for mobile screens. An admin editing a web page may make an image wider, in order to take advantage of the total width on a desktop screen, unaware that the image may then be too large to be seen on a mobile screen.

Best fix: Make all images responsive, up to the maximum width supported by any browser window.

Minimum fix: Warn editing admins by changing the "Large" size choice to "Largest Responsive" when the image is wider than 567 pixels.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to be able to change the default color of hyperlinks in my emails.

I am sick to death of going through the effort of changing the color of my hyperlinks in my emails. I would like a way to chose a color for my email hyperlinks, and have that color be applied to all the hyperlinks in my emails AND if I want to change the color, I would like to not have to highlight the text, remove the formatting, then highlight the text again, and pray that the color will actually change, because sometimes it doesn't and I have to do this process a few times, or leave the window and come…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Membership point system

Is there a point system that members can earn and then redeem for gift or service?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 159 160
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base