Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customizing Emails

We need to be able to modify our emails the same way we can modify our websites. The templates are a good start, but we should be able to add or remove sections (columns) and include dividers. I don't like being confined to a template... my newsletters have a lot of content and I don't want it to read like a long email. I want it to look like a constant contact email. This might be a deal-breaker as our emails are one of the most important elements of our organization.

94 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sms reminders

For Lapsed members and contacting them. have an email for the first reminder. have a sms for the second reminder.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sort templates

Email templates should be searchable, and/or you should be able to sort by date created, date last used, name, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Maintain border and margin formats for photos in emails

When I format pictures with margins and borders they look fine in the edit mode of emails, but when they arrive at the inbox they disappear, allowing the photo to touch the text that wraps around it. Fix that, please.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Annual renewal emails for MONTHLY members

Hi! It would be great to be able to send ANNUAL renewal notifications to monthly members. We have members who signed up to be charged monthly however, the renewal process is still annual. At this point for monthly members, I had to mark the renewal emails to NOT be sent out (so they don't get it every month) and I'll have to manually send out their renewal email every month come next year since members signed up on different months.

So, love the automatic renewal emails for annual members...just need it for monthly members as well!

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would cool if a message could be sent to a secondary email only IF the primary bounced.

It would cool if a message could be sent to a secondary email only IF the primary bounced.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Disable renewal reminders for members with automated recurring payments enabled

It would be great if we had the option to disable the various "Renewal Reminder" automated emails for those members who have automated recurring payments configured! We try to word the emails to indicate that *those* members can disregard the reminders, but it still causes confusion, especially for those members who worry that their membership will expire of they don't take action when the reminder email arrives in their inbox.

There should be an additional checkbox for each of the reminder email configurations, which would allow us to optionally skip those members who have enabled automated recurring payments.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email address field type

For field type, it would be nice to have a “email address” field type that would check that whatever is entered is a valid email address I.e. xxxxx@yyyyy.zzz

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. email log entry to show list/group/search use for mass mailing

the one thing that email log ,or the event reminder or announcement for that matter , does not tell me is to what contact/member list, saved search, member group or member list that the mass email was sent to. It would be nice to see that in the summary of the entry from the email log. see attached example. if this was there then, investigating issue would not have been a problem. BTW the system is already getting data from the event to post in the "origin" field.

interestingly enough, the system does exact that and shows the contact/member list,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable/Disable Sending Event Registration Email

We require everyone to pay online and use the Payment Receipt email as their ticket to an event. As a result the email that is automatically generated to confirm registration is not only unnecessary, but in our case causes confusion as folks sometimes bring it instead of the Payment Confirmation to the event. It would be very helpful if there was an option to enable or disable the sending of the Event Registration Confirmation email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a "Resend" button to email log to resend email messages

I would like the ability to resend an email message from the email log. For example, to restate what they actually registered for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Upcoming Events email template - can select events and automatically populate the template with event details

Upcoming Events email/newsletter template where admins can select a list of (3, 4, whatever) upcoming events - some of the event details (title, date/time, description), including the image, will be AUTOMATICALLY (without cutting and pasting) pulled into the email with a "see more" link to the event page. See attached screenshot for an example. Also, ideally the last item in the list of events could be a static footer-type thing that is a join/renew message.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. event sold out

If event is sold out, and waitlist not enabled, do not send out further scheduled announcement emails.

If event is sold out and waitlist IS enabled, send out message with a waitlist notification embedded in the message below the registration link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Event Email Process

ACK!! I just sent an event annoucement email out to my entire contact list rather than those I intended by rushing through the process. In the regular email module, before sending it gives a number of people I'm sending to based on who I've selected. This is a nice final confirmation check before I hit/schedule a send.

This same functionality in event announcement/reminder emails would be a good failsafe.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Event Macros for Emails

Can you provide event macros in the emailing section? We send out a monthly newsletter with a list of upcoming events for the month. As it is now, I have to retype and format every event. It would make life sooooooo much better if this could just be automatic like it is on the website. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CC emails selectively

The CC emails to a secondary address is great, but would be much more useful if it could be set to selectively cc. Billing, Event, etc, emails as per the Routing of System Emails setting. This would then solve the "send invoices to the accounts department" issue for B2B associations.
    https://forums.wildapricot.com

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Check-In Email Option

I would like to have an option to send an automatic reply email to members who check-in to an event.
    I would like to be able to add an attachment to that the "check-in" email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Texting Members

When will texting be enabled? Many of our members prefer text rather than e-mails.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bsd new version

The earlier version for using email templates is much more straight forward. I still haven't figured out your new version especially after following your Help section,

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Multilpe email addresses in a single record (his & hers)

Why can we not have multiple email addresses on a single record that each receive emails sent out by the system?
    ie: his and hers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base