Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Member App Donations

It would be nice to have a way for members to make donations within the app and view past donations.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Membership Renewal Option to Member App

Add membership renewal option on the Wild Apricot Members App

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Garage Doors Repair in Dubai

Professional Garage Doors Repair in Dubai An automatic garage door will add a lot of convenience to your life. The perfect garage door will work flawlessly and give a great look to your home! If your garage door begins to have problems
    https://www.garagedoordxb.com/professional-garage-doors-repair-in-dubai/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Delay in changing display when mousing over menu bar.

When mousing over the top menu bar, from group to group, the category/sub category/page literal changes immediately. This is appropriate as a default for pcs that have a movement device and visible cursor. When using smart phones and tablets the situation is not quite the same. It seems that it would be more appropriate on the smaller less capable devices to introduce a delay before changing from one menu item to another, allowing the using a little more time to choose subcategories or page entries without being virtuoso with his/her fingertips. If the intent is not clear please let me…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Privacy violation

We have to have the ability to protect the ID of minors. In Events, mobile app, all levels of administrator have access to at least SEE private info that puts minors at risk. This is a serious violation of the privacy act. When a member joins, the info includes the names of their children who may use the archery range (for example). The only way to manage an event is to give the Event manager admin read only rights, which Also exposes private information of every members family, including minors, addresses, phone numbers & email addresses. This is a serious…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mobile App Voting Option

Would love to be able to vote via the member mobile app.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mobile Member QR scanning

I like the QR scan capability of the admin app, but I don’t like it being limited to the admin mobile app because the person using it ALSO has access to edit all member information, and many other parts of the Wild Apricot account. We really don’t want to be authorizing all of our leaders to have such access to the WA account, when all they are doing is checking event registrants into the event. That’s entirely too risky for us. They could easily go into their account or the account of another and change the financial settings, for example.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to register on waitlist from member app

Provide the ability for a member to register on the waitlist of an event from the Member App. Currently, if an event sells out, the only way to register on the waitlist is from the website. This is unfortunate as we have been pushing our members to use the app for all registrations. Please add this ability.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sending text messages/reminders

The ability to send out a text message to your membership and/or contacts through the system. A push for members to renew, event reminders, the ability to include a link if they need to vote on a matter.

143 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Site on Mobile

Viewing via mobile phone (using Chrome or similar) is wonky. You appear to develop for PC then mobile is add on. The world now is vice versa.
    Yes, the app (which just gives events and member directory) is good, but most of our members are not historic PC users, they have come via pad or phone. IT doesn't work for them.
    Can you improve the mobile feed, or improve the Help files in this respect? I'm spending too much time trying to fix the nice look we have on the site to feed properly for mobiles.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow advanced searches of members with Admin Mobile App

We have a complicated search set up on web page, but it is too cumbersome to use via website on mobile phones. It would be very helpful if advance searches of members could be made using the mobile app. For instance, security patrol needs to be able to look up owners of vehicles parked on beach by searching for their permit number or vehicle tags. Members can have permits for up to six vehicles. We need to access this type of information and more - on the go.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Login in apps using phone numbers and passwords

Hello
    I will love to see a member been able some sign in to member app using phone number and password instead of email and password. Please when can you make this dream come true for the members of my organization.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. App Announcements

Allow a for Admins using the app to comunicate with members like sending announcements or reminders.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Admin app - sort order for events

Please reverse the sort order for events on the mobile admin app so I can easily/quickly see what's happening next. Currently, when I get to the Events screen, I can choose "All events", "Upcoming events", "Past events", and all of my event tags. If I click on the "Upcoming events" it shows me what's coming up next, but if I click on one of my event tags, it shows me the list in reverse order starting with the event farthest into the future. I would much prefer to see these in upcoming order. Please make that the default, or give…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Menu Buttons on Mobile Device

Include buttons for all main and secondary menus on mobile devices.

Our website viewed on a mobile device has three bars that intend to indicate a menu. However, we often get feedback that many do not know this and they can’t find resources, news, events, about us, etc. on our site.

We have 7 buttons in our main menu. We also have 7 buttons in our secondary menu. Only the secondary menu buttons appear on mobile devices. The main menu is not shown and is replaced by three bars.

With more and more people using mobile devices for website access,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. avatar

Display the contact's photo on the mobile Event Check-In page.

This would be very helpful when our greeters are approached by new members for event check-in. They wouldn't need to ask for the member's name if they could see the photos for all the registrants on the check-in page.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please hide the "Registration is not enabled" on the app. People think the event is full already.

Hide the part that says "Registration is not enabled" on the app. People think it is already full or that they cannot go.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Roster by Classification & paying for event as well as membership in same transaction

Within our membership structure we have different Classifications. It would be nice to be able to separate those classifications on the mobile app under the member tab. It is nice that it is alphabetical but would be even better if it could also be separated by classification.

Also, would be great if members who sign up for an event could also renew their membership as well and make one payment instead of two. We hold an annual conference in late February or early March. Our memberships expire April 1. So it would be really helpful to our members to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow clients to change default event registration settings in the app

Please allow clients to change the default setting for "Include name in list of event registrants" on the event registration form in the mobile app settings. The current default is NO. Our events are ONLY open to members and we need all registrants' names to appear on the list. The previous iOS version of the app remembered the setting once a member changed it for one event, but the latest version (2.0) does not. As a result, members now have to set it to YES each time they register.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. recording cash donation at an event.

I love to be able to record a cash donation at my fundraising event using the administrator app.
    can you add this future, please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base