Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Poll Email

The Announcement Email for polls should be unique to each poll. Currently the announcement email must remain generic as it is sent with every poll that is distributed. It would save time if we could create a unique announcement for each poll without having to go to the WA email system.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Custom Levels

There are only 5 admin levels, but we can have many members assigned to them. It would be helpful if we could have more granular levels, for example, one level just for Financial stuff, maybe another just for Interest Group Leaders, etc. Having multiple members with access to privileges they might not need could create a problem if you have one that likes to "experiment". Even better if we could "create a level" to suit a specific range of tasks.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Drip Feed!!!

YOU REALLY NEED TO MAKE A DRIP FEED FEATURE!!!! Every other membership platform has that feature and it's REALLY needed here!!! Because you don't have it here I am having to place my upgrade level membership on another platform.

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• time slot bookings for appointments

To be able to create and "event" with time slots in it. We provide our members with some professional services like Reflexology, Podiatry, Tax Clinics etc. We need a way to book time slots (appointments) for these services.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• registering member and guest with code at the same time

I would like to have the option to select multiple registrations for the same event. For example, I select "member registration" and "bring free guest"--with option to input code. Right now, I understand that I need to complete two separate transactions to do this. We often have members bringing guests, so this would be really helpful!

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• it would be helpful to limit the number of events that a specific membership can attend.

After- event emails would be helpful for following up with potential new members who attend.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Dashboard Customization

Dashboard - should be able to select what things you want to see here. I would love to see last five registrants (or all new ones I haven't viewed) for specific events.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• We'd like to issue gift certificates through our web site.

We are an aquatic center, and people (both members and non-members) often give one of our training programs to friend and family. We're currently handling this manually.

Requirements are:
                  - Giver can purchase gift certificate on web site.
                  - System will capture contact (giver) information + recipient information (name, email address, phone for both)
                  - System will generate and provide unique serial number for each certificate.
                  - System will email gift certificate to giver
                  - System will accept serial number as payment when recipient enrolls in program.

14 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Zip+4 Lookup and USPS Address Validation

Our society sends materials using a bulk mailing permit. Each addressee in such a mailing must have a zip+4 address code. Currently, we are looking these up manually as we enroll new members, a process that is cumbersome.

The USPS publishes an API which allows access to USPS zip+4 data and a means to clean addresses as well. We would like automated access to this data (i) to correct addresses submitted by new members either by mail or via online enrollment through PayPal.

There should be two means to start the process: (i) a button next to the zip code…

6 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Print ID cards to Stationary

The back of our our Membership Cards display our affiliation with a regional Ski Club. That affiliation offers members discounts on lift tickets and more. So we must 'print' our cards, front and back. It would be great if you could print all cards onto standard perforated business card stationary such as from Avery. Then we could print the Council logo on the back and distribute them at our meetings and , as a last resort, by mail. I know, kind of old fashioned. But that is what we have to do to allow our members to take advantage of…

2 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Document sharing and storage

Document storage shared folder like Google Docs or Dropbox can provide.

8 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Gift Memberships for the holidays, birthdays and special occasions.

Allow one person so set-up and pay for membership and "gift it" to someone else. Currently there is a workaround be setting up a Google form, and then our admin creates the invoice. Its too much manual work and payment is not smooth. Would be best if WA had an new membership workflow, with online payment and it generated a simple gift certificate for the person to give to the recipient. Other orgs (zoo, museums, etc...) have this function.

23 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Have Extended Membership Statistics

I would like to see an "Extended Membership Statistics" page in the Admin Control Panel where the member database data is displayed in visual layout charts as we know from Facebook "Insights" and Google "Analytics". All displayed in a Graph, Pie or Bar Diagram like it is already used for the Wild Apricot Financial Report System.

EXAMPLES:
                            Based on the membership data fields like "Date of Birth" you could display the distribution of age in an association/club

Logins over time: Chart with number of logins for the last month.

Pages views: Which pages are visited the most often. Which pages…

15 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Court, room or equipment reservation system

Provide a scheduling/reservation widget that makes it possible for "members" of our website (and based on their membership level) to reserve "resources" on a first-come, first-served basis.
                              * A resource is anything (such as a conference room, laptop, iPad, projector, etc.) that you would like to schedule on a first-come, first-served basis.

* Leverage current “membership level” feature to allow members to reserve a resource listed in their “membership level”. For instance, some members will have the rights to reserve a laptop but not an iPad.

* Only administrators can add a resource to a “membership level”.

* Leverage current…

57 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Inventory Database

Hi,

My organization has a library that we allow members to check out from every month. With that said I was hoping for 2 things.

1) an inventory database to keep track of our media (I can see this also being useful for other things such as equipment we own or donation items we get and then give)

2) the capability to connect members to an item. this would allow us to track who checked something out and automatically send out reminder emails to members and what they have checked out (currently this is all done my hand each month…

25 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Officer Designations

I would love to have some sort of "officer" designation capability. I use WA for three(!) nonprofits I'm involved with, each of which has volunteer officers. I've adjusted a few things and made all kinds of workarounds, but if there was a way to assign an officer position to a member, it would simplify many of our processes. Things this could help:

An "officer" directory that is automatic (even if it had to be created through a saved search). My current workaround is to either 1) do a plain web page and list members, updating their info as it changes,…

12 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Database for things that members own

I have been tasked with adding a special database to our Wild Apricot site.

We need to list details of the boats that our members own and I would dearly
                                    like them to be able to update the info on their boat themselves (it will
                                    save me a lot of work!).

I would like to have quite a large number (around 30) customisable fields,
                                    some with free text entry and some with drop down menu choices.

I need to add at least one photo, preferably more, to each record.

It needs to be searchable on any field.

There would ideally…

4 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • SMS communications

I did not see this on the wishlist in the list of 339, unless i missed it :).

SMS (text) notication option would be great to have as alot of our members use texting on their phones. Email works good too but push text woould be great to have as an option for communication. Thanks.

242 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

79 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Ability to track volunteer hours

We are a swim club:

It would be fabulous if we could have members submit their volunteer hours on the website. Once approved (yes, they were there) by event organizer, the total volunteer hours would be tracked with their membership info. The administrator could query how many volunteer hours each member has put in.

We require that each family donate 40 hours to the club per year or pay a higher membership fee.

70 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Automatic Early Renewal Discounts

Discounts automatic (not a code) for annual renewal of membership.

In the past we've manually edited each member's invoice to create an early payment discount.

Request a less labor-intensive way of applying a limited time discount to all memberships.

Or provide functionality to apply a credit to all memberships in a certain level.

7 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base