Member to all members internal mass communications
Not sure if it is here already here, but an internal [post login] member to all members communication like a list serve is badly needed. Members can connect with 1 on 1, but a way to communicate to all members wo option in for members to members communications is needed badly!
- member logs in
- member selects send message to all members
- member composes message and it is sent to all members opted in to receive mass members communications
- messages can be flag to admin
- admin can set to moderate messages first before they send
- members must login to access, view, and reply to mass messages
A mailing list feature would be great. We currently use Google Groups for this, and manually add members to the google group when they pay for their membership on Wild Apricot. It would be so nice to have this all managed through one place, and to have the mailing list archive available to our members on our website.
Jessica Jones commented
I actually tried to build this myself using Integromat as the backend but for some reason, the pages became corrupted. The code worked fine outside of wild apricot but, as soon as i added the scrip to a page, the page no longer loaded. But, this is a critical feature. I would add that the ability to email groups is important as well.