Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Member & Volunteer Extended data

I would like a tab where we can capture extended data beyond membership registration. For instance, a Volunteer extension could capture volunteer hours and interests. an Outreach tab could be used to track Member interests and answers to survey questions.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Search for File names

Search function within Website ->Files
      It would save a lot of time if I could type in a word in a search box on the Files and come up with a list of files that contain that word . Since moving files often makes website broken links, we tend to leave them where they were first uploaded, but that sometimes makes it hard to find photos and documents we want to post on the internet. For example, I would love to use the word "Logo" and have it pop up with all of the possible logo images we have for…

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ability to create database fields that can be filled out separately from the membership application

I'm creating a website for a social organization. They would love to have "extended profile" fields (such as interests, hobbies, etc.) that are not part of the initial membership application. They worry that including a ton of fields in the membership application might increase the barrier for signing up, so these need to be separate from the application so that members can fill them out later.

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• We'd like to issue gift certificates through our web site.

We are an aquatic center, and people (both members and non-members) often give one of our training programs to friend and family. We're currently handling this manually.

Requirements are:
          - Giver can purchase gift certificate on web site.
          - System will capture contact (giver) information + recipient information (name, email address, phone for both)
          - System will generate and provide unique serial number for each certificate.
          - System will email gift certificate to giver
          - System will accept serial number as payment when recipient enrolls in program.

8 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • It would be great if the membership card could be enlarged to an 8x11 certificate! PLEASE :)

Let the membership card be enlarged into an 8x11 full page certificate. Would be nice for members to have to hang on walls.

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Redirect to a Custom Page after Event registration

Ability to redirect registerants to a custom landing page after they register for an event so we can track online ad conversions.
              As an event management system, we need the ability to monitor which of our marketing strategies are converting and driving people to register for your events. Not having this is a massive impact to our Marketing Team budget

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• multiple catalog store

This idea / request pertains to the new Online Store feature; I was wondering if there will or could be multiple catalogs?

We operate a makerspace and are very much looking forward to testing the new Online Store to offer products for sale to members and the public. But there are some toys, er tools that we charge members and guests a usage fee. It would be GREAT if we had one 'catalog' for offering products to purchase via a 'store' page and one 'catalog' for offering unit usage fees so that folks can pay tool usage fees at the…

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allow Online Store to cater for facility booking

Hi, the new Online Store is a greatly welcomed feature! Could it be expanded to include a facility booking feature, with integrated calender for venue availability? We have several meeting rooms on our premises open for member reservations. Thanks!

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Expanded Next events on the dashboard

I wish that the Dashboard could show more than the "Next 3 Events." Maybe 5? or a view more button?

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• We need to do an inclusive search

Our group is collaborating with another nonprofit on a project. We need to send emails to a select group of emails e.g. we are targeting certain companies. We know the @company email addresses we want to target. The way the current search works, it is exclusive rather than inclusive. You can tell it who not to include in the search, but now who to include. When you have a large database, it is too hard to find all of the emails NOT to include.

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Moving Registrants on Waitlist

I sent the following email and was told to send idea here to see if it could be added:

I know I can register waitlisted folks one at a time as that is what I did. I was wondering when I need to do this in the future, is there a way to register all on the list at one time? I had many to move from waitlist to registered and this took a lot of time. Thank you.

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Print ID cards to Stationary

The back of our our Membership Cards display our affiliation with a regional Ski Club. That affiliation offers members discounts on lift tickets and more. So we must 'print' our cards, front and back. It would be great if you could print all cards onto standard perforated business card stationary such as from Avery. Then we could print the Council logo on the back and distribute them at our meetings and , as a last resort, by mail. I know, kind of old fashioned. But that is what we have to do to allow our members to take advantage of…

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Online Forms

Incorporate form design and submission functionality. This would help clubs automate some administrative processes.

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• since this pop up window was asking....

integrate an email function so we don't need a 3rd party; add a form function/fields so we can do volunteer sign-ups, nominations, coaching notes etc, ceu tracking or add event attendance to personal account, a training or onboarding program to learn, then customizing the whole billing invoicing system. i still find it confusing; the event emails and email blasts instructions still confusing - just when i think i have it figured out. instructions are not clear. That would be even more awesome thanks!
                              carolyn

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Online Store: Member 'Credits' System

With the talk of Wild Apricot integrating an online store, I think it would be phenomenal to integrate a 'credits' system as seen in many other membership softwares (including video game subscriptions and self-education learning sites).

The online store could have a totally traditional functionality, with the customer purchasing items in USD, without membership being a necessity.

However, the store items could ALSO be purchased with 'credits'. Members would get a monthly 'allowance' with their site membership (as designated by the site admin). For example, my company is called Torches Academy - I might be selling T-shirts for $20 or…

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Online Jurying System within Website

As the web developer for an art organization, we have the need for members to upload their images to a jurying system for annual exhibitions. We currently use an outside service, which is outdated and hard to navigate. Our events are listed on our website for registration, and then our members need to go to another site to upload their application images. It would be a great feature to have the jurying system included within our own site.
                                  I know there are a number of art organizations who also have their websites with WA and would benefit from this type…

2 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Membership Referral Program with Link Builder

Pre-Filled Fields for Membership Referral Program.

We're exploring the ability to incentivize our members to get others to join our organization.

We want the ability to keep track of referrals by members. One way we've thought this is possible would be to have the member ID be the referral code. What would be nice is a link generator exists for members, this would create the link with a memRefID parameter with a value that is equal to their memberid. When a potential member navigates to the sign up page with that memRefID, a referral field would be pre-filled and grayed…

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Income per group/city?

It would be most helpful if there was a feature that would allow us to see income generated per group or city. It would save us hours and hours of trying to figure this out manually. Thanks!

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Renewal date last changed

I would love if my new memberships would have a renewal date last changed on it. The way it is set up now I have to run two reports

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• logic/branching

I would love to see logic/branching ability with membership fields so that members only see the fields that they need to complete that apply to them. For example: "# of children in family = 1" they get the name, birthdate, and tshirt size options fields shown for 1 child. If "# of children in family = 6", logic can be set up to show those same sets of fields for 6 different children. Then the family with 1 child doesn't have to scroll through 5 more empty fields of children's information options before they get to the next thing they…

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base