Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mandatory payment for event registration: complete a registration only when a payment is received

I have two sites that I have just created and thought before hand (Prior to last update) that I tried the registration process. I recall being able to turn off manual or offline payments which in turn would only complete event registrations only if an online payment was received.

Now that I have built these two sites and see that "invoices" are being created and people are regsitering without paying online, it is creating a major problem and adding a tremendous burden on our businesses in multiple ways.

1. A bunch of our events have limited registration so when people…

208 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

82 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In version 6.13 (already published) we decided to start with beta-testing of this feature and not enable it automatically for all clients until the version 6.14 release.
      If you want to enable it for your account before then, without the ability to disable it yourself, contact me or our support department and provide your Account ID.
      In version 6.14 we will enable it for all clients with the ability to turn it on and off from admin view.

• Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base