Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

367 results found

1. New email editor should support font awesome

Pasting a font awesome icon into the new email editor Text Gadget doesn't work. The UI says it is using the font awesome font, but the icon displays as a solid box. This looks like a bug to me (else why would the UI recognize the font), but WA support asked me to log it as an enhancement, so here it is. (WA support confirmed it didn't work for them either, so not a local browser issue)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Custom email preview text

Custom email preview text. The email preview in notifications and inboxes under the heading is customizable in other email marketing services. In Wild Apricot, it just selects the first lines of text out of the email. Being able to select this text manually would make for more personable and function emailing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email Calendar

a calendar that is a visual summary of all scheduled emails that are being generated by events automatically. This is so we can time the sending of other emails manually, as well as social media posts, to give our membership space without sending too many emails/messages on the same day.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow the creation of signature blocks for use with all email templates (membership, event and manual)

Similar to any email interface, allow the creation of signature blocks for use in all email templates (membership, event, and manual). Existing organization macros do not contain all information that may be contained in a signature, i.e. company address, phone number. In our organization, emails mail be signed by the one of the Board members, committee chairs or committees, but come from the same organization email address.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. macro fields

An Organization Field Macro that combines the Address, City, Province and Postal Code or at least individual macros for each of the fields to create an Organization Mailing Address that can be used in Email Templates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Batch Deleting Draft/Empty Email

I have 30 members with account access to use the email function to communicate with their respective interest group. It's a great tool but annoying in that if you click on "create email", a draft is saved, whether you use it or not. All of the no subject emails add up. Yes, the individual should be responsible to clean up after themself, but doesn't happen. As administrator, I'd like a way to be able to go to the All Email/Draft view and bulk select on more than one email to delete. Seems like Wild Apricot would think this is a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Functionality to clean up email log files

There is currently no ability to delete the logs for failed emails which are accessed from Contacts > Filter By > With Email Delivery Problems. For example, there was an email that was not sent because of an error with the receiving email. That was sorted but in order to remove the log of the event (which was 2 years old when I came on), I had to send a manual email to the contact. I should have been able to just delete the old log as the Admin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Failed email delivery notification for admins

It would be great if there was a way for administrators to receive an email or notification when a member emails get deactivated after too many failed deliveries.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve speed of sending emails

why does it take over 2.5 hours for you to send an email blast, seriously? Guessing when an email is going to go out is not acceptable - emergencies happen. I shouldn't have to plan my schedule entirely around your junky email server! telling me it could be hours does not give me any informaiton with which to make an informed decision about if i should hit send or not.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Membership email templates need to match the other email templates exactly

Membership Email Templates need to match the other email templates. It gives the option to upload from a template but it does not match the formatting or layout. Please fix! It makes no sense to only allow the old template editor and not the new template editor, allow options for both please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. macros

We are using the Event function to create online forms (requiring credit card purchases) in an attempt to avoid having to purchase an expensive and separate forms software package. These forms require that we provide the users confirmation of their data input as well as confirmation of payment received and information on how that payment was determined. The limitations you have placed on where your macros can be utilized within your system are really limiting and frustrating. Much of our user population is not extremely technically proficient and asking them to keep track of two separate emails (an invoice receipt…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Message sender direct profile link added to email

When a member receives an email message from another member it should include by default a direct link to the senders profile page so the recipient can easily view the profile of the sender.. Currently it only includes a direct link to the recipients profile page, which makes no sense.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keep the original email content on how they were sent

Emails previously sent CANNOT legally be stored in the system differently that how they are sent out, presenting them as copies of original documents, however Wild Apricot is currently doing so. We changed the location for an event in our system weeks ago however, it is showing that all emails sent out used the updated location.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More Flexible DKIM Support

Since WildApricot only supports sending mail from our domain, we also use a separate e-mail provider to allow both sending and receiving mail in our domain using standard mail applications and web clients. I expect that the situation is the same for most organizations using WildApricot.
    In order to improve security, to hinder spamming and to prevent our domain mail from being blacklisted, we would like to add DKIM validation for that alternate. provider.
    However, like WildApricot (and most mail providers) our mail service is hard-wired to use the DKIM selector "default". This is understandable, since they have no reason…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Set default email subscription settings

When a new contact is added (even non-members), they are automatically subscribed to Event announcements and Email Blasts. There is no way to change this default. Currently, I have to go in and edit this for each contact. We should have the ability to change this default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change default mail list from All Contacts to Selected contacts to avoid a mistake

Can you please change the default radio button when sending Emails to "Selected Contacts" rather than "All Contacts"? People make mistakes and send email sprays far too easily. Selected Contacts forces a next decision to be made which will slow people down and think about where they are sending things.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Match Font Families in Different Editors

I am fine with the limited selection of font families, with long experience working on the web before we had all the web fonts. What I'm really struggling with is matching font families and general styling between the new editor and the older automatic email editor.

For example, our chosen website theme uses Open Sans. Great all around sans serif font. I can also use it in manual emails so that they are styled much like our website. But automatic emails do not have a similar or even decent sans serif font ('Basic' is just ugly) so I chose Trebuchet.…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding a search option to email recipient choice

"Saving a search" to email a group is time consuming and unnecessary. Please integrate the search within the email recipient choices to save steps and time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Buttons needed on auto membership and donor email templates

While reworking our default automatic member and donor emails, we found that we are not able to add buttons to the email as we can in other templates. It is critical to be able to have functionality that draws someone to engage an email, renew membership, donate to our cause. Buttons are a component in emails that is needed to draw attention to an action. Please add a button feature to the default membership and donation email templates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?