Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. print nametags and labels from events

It would be great if your picture editing 'menu' allowed you to rotate photos. I am tired of downloading them and then they are upside down or sideways!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Invoice Numbering

Allow client to apply beginning invoice # for each event and membership enrollment period. We have multiple events (including annual Membership enrollment) which overlap each other. Some have same ticket price. This numbering system would allow us to identify payments to specific event.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multi Events with Different Payment Gateways

We are an organization with multi Chapters. WE host events throughout our 5 regions. We would love to host all our events and keep track of them through Wild Apricot but the only problem is we can only associate 1 bank account for payment. There are other softwares out there that allow multi bank accounts. We love the Wild Apricot membership software but this feature is the main thing we see as lacking. Try and develop this feature. You may reach me at nationalsecretarynabstmc@gmail.com or call me at (404) 683-8496.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. contacts vs members in Licensing

The software is great. The apricot tech team does a great job with enhancements and support.

You do need to change licensing to only qualify members not contacts. do you really think organizations have 100-250 emails for marketing? if they do they cant afford you... Mailchimp is free for up to 2,000 contact distributions. you should at least match that since you sell eliminating this part. maybe tier it some way to compliment member sizing. or as Add on plan.

Licensing model as is just forces every organization with IT resources (or when someone with IT knowledge gets added) to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send Event Survey to Members that Checked-In

Add ability to send a poll/survey to members that "checked in" to an event. Currently have to manually load the members that attended an event in order to send them an event survey.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Offer Multiple Announcement Emails

Enhance polling capability to allow for multiple "announcement emails" similar to the event announcement capabilities. This would enable us to invite members to take the poll and not send the email to members that have already taken the poll.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Browser not supported

Why do I always get this when logging into Wild Apricot?
    Browser not supported
    Your current browser and settings are not compatible with our system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Roller blinds

Roller blinds otherwise called Holland blinds provides great many feature which can cover any type of window, the roller type of window treatment aptly match the interiors design and showcases aesthetic value to your house.

http://www.australianwindowcovering.com.au/roller-blinds.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Service Fees/card fees

Allow option where transaction fees can be baked back into ticket pricing same as eventbrite does. all you need to do is check a box in eventbrite and the ticket shows a service fee that is automatically calculated so if tickets are 20/ticket customer pays it and organization still collects 20$/ticket.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Membership trends over time

Could you please add a feature to gain membership trends over time periods.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dissatisfied!

This product is hard to use and support is substandard! I expect a FULL REFUND!

Curtis Shuck (360) 567-7521

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adding Apricot features to an external website and making them responsive.

Adding Apricot features to an external website and making them responsive is a challenge. This would include public member directory and events calendar. As example, Upcoming Events produces a nice list; however, adding using iFrames is not responsive. And, clicking from Upcoming Events lists to event details is problematic. Producing a clean, seamless appearance in an external website would be an improvement. To see a clean embedded store item, go to: https://www.pbgv.org/store.shtml#!/2020-PBGVCA-Calendar/p/154538126/category=0 This link will expire around Jan 1.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Administrator payment streamline

Shamir was wonderful but tells me that you have not prioritized allowing Administrators to add multiple items to an invoice and pay with one transaction. PLEASE push up that feature in the development queue!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pull a payment report with finical and member data

I want to be able to see what members paid in a one month span and I want to see who used a discount code.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add QR code to Member App

When I register for an event using Member App, it should include an QR code on my ticket for easy and quick check in.
    At this time, NO QR CODE on my ticket, I HAVE TO SEARCH for my confirmed email. Please add this QR CODE to my ticket.
    Thank you

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. what is QuickBooks Payroll Technical support phone number

Payroll processing is one of the essential exercises for business owners and for small entities, one can easily set up their payroll requirements with QuickBooks payroll. It is advanced software that can easily fix your problem with a greater innovative interface and user-friendly services. you can proceed with the program to manage your employees and their salaries, taxes, compensation, deduction, bonuses etc. you can keep all the information related to your employees with the system easily. Now if you get the software and require expert support you can call at QuickBooks payroll support to avail the most prominent support without…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Checks for dispersing online wild apricot payments

Can Wild Apricot cut a check for members/contacts that pay with Wild Apricot Payments rather than Wild Apricot wiring money to our bank account?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. events allow members to register other members and produce 1 invoice

We currently allow 2 members per household. We would like to be able to have 1 member of the household register for both members for an event, along with a guest if they so choose, and 1 invoice generated. Having multiple invoices gets costly with your transaction costs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reminding Members to do the Poll

Enhance the poll module by being able to resend reminders to members who have not answered the survey or poll.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Need to be able to print member list.

Need to be able to print a list of members.
    Should be able to sort and print columns wanted

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 139 140
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base