Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Them Colors Editable

Please make "color theme" colors editable! I am using the new email editor, and the "theme colors" show up, based on the original website theme colors that are connected with the website style we chose. HOWEVER, most clients change the actual colors they use to match their own logo. So without those colors being editable, they are useless as an option in the font color section of creating emails. So while it was a nice idea to include them, without them being editable, I cannot use them to their full potential.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove the Payment System Servicing Fee

Remove this ridiculous 20% fee just for not using your processing system. Obviously people are not happy with this switch and with your system/AffiniPay. I'm not going to allow you to go INTO my bank account to take out fees. That is ludicrous. We shouldn't be forced to pay more for not using your system because it is convenient for you. We are actively looking for a different membership system because of this. You are a rip off - we signed up for WA because it was affordable, but now every time I turn around there are increased costs -…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove the Payment System Servicing Fee

Remove this ridiculous 20% fee just for not using your processing system. Obviously people are not happy with this switch and with your system/AffiniPay. I'm not going to allow you to go INTO my bank account to take out fees. That is ludicrous. We shouldn't be forced to pay more for not using your system because it is convenient for you. We are actively looking for a different membership system because of this. You are a rip off - we signed up for WA because it was affordable, but now every time I turn around there are increased costs -…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix it!!!!

What is wrong with the email template editing???????????????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Member Profile - Common Fields - Hide email and phone from public view

It would be great to mask the email and phone on your public profile. For instance, the Customizable Common Fields in the Administrative Settings allows you to hide from the email and phone fields. However, this page will still show the email and phone regardless of the settings. I would propose having the Email allow a member to send that person a message to their email through the website, but not be able to actually see their email address. In addition, the phone number probably should at least be masked so all the thousands of spider bots that comb web…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. custom member emails for each level

custom member emails for each level.
    We like to provide our Members with their benefits, right in the activation email. Since they change from level to level, I would love the feature to set up different Welcome mails (activation) to each level.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. email

So you have changed emails and now my email templates no longer look the way I have been sending them out. Colours have changed without me changing them and logo has moved.
    Very frustrating service by you. Not really acceptable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Log of login failures

For both security reasons and member support, it would be helpful to be able to see a log of login failures.
    I've had some folks who have trouble logging in. When trying to diagnose the problems via email, I can't always get the right details. For example, if someone repeatedly mistypes their email address, I'd like to be able to see that and report back to the person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How can I get the best help on Outlook account recovery?

Are you noticing some suspicious activity on your Outlook account or it has been compromised? Well, don’t overlook this situation at any cost and promptly reset the password. If possible, contact the experts at Outlook customer care, if you want to act swiftly for Outlook password recovery.
    https://www.dialhumanhelp.com/outlook/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Choice of background colors

I am very disappointed about the choice of background colors in the new email designer. Why can't they be the same as the font colors?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow using saved searches to restrict events

Use saved searches to restrict event registrations in addition to membership levels.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Restrict events by member group

While event emails can go to member levels or member groups, events themselves can only be restricted to member levels. We need to be able to restrict them by member groups (so we can deal with board and committee meetings)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. From Email without Web Hosting

We need the ability to set the "From email" to an email at our own domain without setting Wild Apricot as our website host. We do not want to host our website with WA, we are happy with our current hosting and design. We want WA to be utilized to manage our membership and send out emails. Emails coming from "******@wildapricot.org" are getting flagged as possible phishing emails since our members have not received emails from this address previously.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hate the way you just trashed the email editor

Why the hell did you break the damn email editor????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. QuickBooks Point Of Sale POS Review 2019: Pricing and Our Rating

A layperson could think of doing various activities such as adventures and many more exciting things, but if you are into business, then you need to focus all your energy on the different elements. The QuickBooks has got a lot of fame and popularity because of this QuickBooks Point of sale version. The focus of QuickBooks Point of Sale is always on is exclusively on the sales part of the business, customer relationship management and numerous other necessary things which make the business success overall. One of the most prompted features of the QuickBooks is very quick and useful. Allowance…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Past Donations

When a logged-in member clicks on "Edit your member profile" and then on "Invoices and payments," information about past donations IS NOT INCLUDED, but it used to be, a few years ago. We DESPERATELY need this restored so a member can see how much s/he gave in the past, to help decide what to give again. Most of our donations are by check, so I don't see how PayPal/AffiniPay figures in (we still use PayPal).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Account Number Always Visible in Admin Section

Put the account number on the side of the header where the help/support/feedback links are since you need it to submit a request. That way you don't have to navigate away from where you were to get the account number just to navigate back to finish what you were doing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I hate the new email system.

I cannot express how much I ABSOLUTELY despise the new email system. It is unwieldly, uncooperative, ignores my attempts to change font sizes, with the image gadget thing I can't put images where I want and when I add a new image I have to change the order of sorting each time. It's ridiculous! It reminds me of editing in the 90's. Whatever feedback you were trying to address you got it completly wrong with this rollout, I am beyond annoyed at how difficult it is to put together a simple email now. Thanks for ruining something that was working…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cancelled guests on guest lists

I'm working on my guest list for next week and I have to say, it's rather frustrating that when I export the guest list from WA that it keeps all the registrations that were canceled on my excel spreadsheet, do you know why it does that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Missing menu when in Website view

In Admin view, if you select Website, all of the other menu items are not shown. You have to hit the Home icon to get back to seeing the full menu. This appears to be a bug to me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 146 147
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base