Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better admin invoice settlement ergonomics needed

Express invoice settlement in admin financial transactions. The current admin finance forms to record the payment then settle the unsettled invoices one at a time until the funds are used up is somewhat slow. It would be preferable to have a check box model like that in profile/finances payment screen.

The user story is that an organization is transitioning from offline payment to online payment and needs to be able to efficiently support both processes (we're 1000 members creating 8000 or so registration invoices to settle per quarter).

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Make credits more noticeable and easy to apply to payments

Occasionally we issue our members credits when they overpay or pay online for event and then become unable to attend. The next time they make a purchase, especially if they pay online, the are unaware of the credit and do not use it. That puts us in a position to issue a refund which we would prefer not to do (because we then take a net loss on the transaction due to the PayPal processing fee).

Is it possible for you to set up invoicing and payments to always indicate on the payment screen that the payer has available credit…

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • multiple depost accounts with Affinipay and Auto Sorting

Integrated payment with Affinipay is good, but my organization has multiple bank accounts for separate departments of our organization. Multiple deposit accounts through Wild Apricot Payments would allow us to track our income better.

With this functionality, choosing what payments go where would be helpful as well. For example, all event payments go to one account while membership renewals go to another

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Redeeming a discount, adds member to a group

RE: Groups:) It would be great if this feature was available.
          When members redeem a specific DISCOUNT, they are automatically added to a specific GROUP which can be assigned by and ADMIN at creation of the discount

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Automate resend invoices/send invoice reminders

It would be very helpful to have a way to automate re-sending open invoices via email after specified intervals (30 days, 45 days, etc.)

5 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Omit blank address lines on invoices and receipts

Invoices and receipts - we would like the functionality to omit the blank line that is printed when there is no information in the 2nd address line. We often get requests to mail invoices. The blank line has caused some postal delivery issues.

5 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• choose transactions (not dates) to be exported to QuickBooks.

I would like to see a button that says "export transactions since last time exported" instead of choosing a date(s) to transfer information to QuickBooks. If I transfer membership invoices and payments on a certain date and then someone comes along and renews a short time later I have to export that entire day again. So when I have to export that day again QuickBook assigns the invoice numbers twice and I have to go into QB and delete the 2nd invoice numbers.

15 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Automatically apply credits at payment screen

User account credits to be easily applied or automatically applied to any purchase they make including event registration. Currently there's no one click way for them to apply their credit to their registration. It should honestly automatically happen.

22 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Single Comprehensive Itemized Income Report

Would like to see a more robust and comprehensive reporting feature for monthly income—something that would be sufficient to deliver to the treasurer so they can post totals to QB. For example, would like to create excel report that displays all of the invoice options and payment status options for a specific period, but in one report (membership, donations, manual invoices, fully paid, partially paid, unpaid. These would need to be itemized. I don't need the graphs, just the subtotals.

5 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Invoice line-item export

I'm working on a financial report for my organization, and I'm trying to find the line-item detail for all financial transactions conducted through our site (so I can slice and dice the data to illustrate various aspects). Without this, it's not possible to resolve discrepancies in the data and close out our organization's finances.

I was able to download a report from "Payments and Refunds", however this only shows totals for each invoice and does not show what line items each person is paying for, so I can't break the data down fully. I also found the "Income" report under…

13 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Bulk invoice print/email

Would really like the ability to email and/or print all invoices returned by a filter. It's a lot of unnecessary work to have to open each invoice to send it.

131 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

82 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Integration with QuickBooks Online

1) Integration with QuickBooks. Need to be able to download monthly in a way that recognizes existing customers and allows me to code transactions in WA according to my QB Chart of Accounts.

For financial data from Wild Apricot to be useful to Parent Booster USA, I have to be able to download an arbitrary number of transactions, e.g., all transactiuons in a month, for all members, them load those transactions into QuickBooks so that the download adds new transactions to the exisitng customer accounts. Downloads that create new customers each month aren't helpful. Beyond that, I'd like to be…

137 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Financial reports in landscape format

You offer a very attractive format for your financial reports, i.e. income and aged receivable reports specifically. You currently offer to download these reports in either excel or pdf. format but only in a portrait view. To produce a report covering several months requires the download to be printed on several pages.

It would be very helpful as webmaster to download these pdf. reports in a landscape format so I could share with my board.

Downloading in excel provides the material in a landscape format but you lose all the attractive formatting that appears on the screen.

12 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Chart of Accounts export to QuickBooks

An additional level of detail beyond “class” or replacing "class" that could associate with the Chart of account codes set up in quickbooks would save time and errors by identifying income categories automatically. I assign a general ledger account code to each invoice/payment to coordinate with the bookkeeper in the notes field that must be read manually. Could a separate field be available that QB would recognize on import.

17 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Tax (HST) on Extra Charges as an Option

We have a situation where we need to charge HST on our club membership fee but not on a required pass through fee from an umbrella organization. It is a required fee for members. Currently it is implemented as an extra charge but there is no control over its tax status ie applying a tax. In this case there is no HST applied to the $35.00 fee but there is for our club membership fee.

Can you suggest a work around?

It would be great to have the extra charges fields have an option to apply taxes or not.

11 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Volunteer credits

I know that allowing redeemable discount coupons is on the wish list, but what about also acommodating volunteer credits (e.g. points or credits earned for volunteering) that could be used according to criteria established by the organization e.g. 20% off a membership renewal?

10 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Multiple invoice templates

I search the forum, but I can't find anything regarding my situation...so I am posting it here. If there is a similar post and you can point me towards it, I would be greatful.

I guess my first question would be - can we create more than one invoice template? I have a template set up for new members and existing members who renew. This all works fine as I have the {Payment_Instructions} set up so that they make sense for these types of invoices. The instructions thank them for their membership payment and goes through some other 'membership' specific…

88 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Can we have an option to create and send a pdf of the invoice

We are getting requests from event attendees for a pdf or a hardcopy of the invoice as organisations won't accept an email as an official invoice

thanks derek

83 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Provide event name on Financial documents

When using the Financial tab, it is difficult to tell the source of the transaction, other than the general "event registration". For events, it would be extremely helpful if the list displayed the name of the specific event. Now you have to open the transaction to see which event it is for.

This problem is even more apparent when viewing open balances from canceled registrations ---- WA does not record the source of the cancelation (except within the specific event). And since the invoice is deleted on cancels, there is no record in WA of the actual DATE of the…

8 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• More flexibility in specifying tax treatments of items is needed

On membership invoices, some extra charges are taxable and others not. E.g. dues and initiation fees are taxed while stock fees are not.
                                          Also some events are taxable and other events are not.
                                          While I can specify prices to be inclusive of tax and not apply taxes to entire invoices, this make accounting much more difficult.

2 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base