Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have AffiniPay Compute Fees At The Transaction Level

When PayPal was our processor, their exported transaction details gave us the GROSS amount and the FEE amount charged per transaction. AffiniPay only exports the GROSS amt collected and then bills us the next month for fees. It's an accounting nightmare. We want to keep track of our income/expenses at an event level. I'm now having to manually compute the AffiniPay fees for each transaction. Ugh.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Text Formatting (Text Centering) for Invoice Template

Allow text formatting for invoice template Personal Message in particular so it aligns to left margin (left justified) and does not auto center (center justified) in invoice email output.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A summary breakdown of charges showing a line item for each calc field choice along with total of payment due

Our organization has at least six calculation fields for each member level. Our member forms are long and complicated with calculation fields spread throughout. It would be very helpful if a breakdown is presented to the applicant/member that shows each item and the cost of the item they selected along with the total before payment is made. Without a summary that shows each charge, it’s difficult for the applicant/member to review the charges, spot a mistake or change their mind about their selections. Many members select an item or the wrong item without realizing it until after they have submitted…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Event Invoice Zero Amount

Invoices for events should be able to have a zero balance if they are being updated by site administrator

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Finance Access

Can we have a Finance Manager please? The only way Quickbooks downloads can be run is if you have full Administrator Access which is dangerous as they have control of the database.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Print Multiple member receipts at 1 time

REEAAAALLY wish we could print all receipts based a search criteria.. I'm having to currently print 1800 receipts 1 account at a time.. =(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. overpayment

Event registrants need to be able to apply overpayments on an account (such as created when they cancel an event registration after payment) to a new registration. Currently, they can see the overpayment until they register for a new event, at which time the small on-screen overpayment notice disappears. Ideally, they should be prompted "Would you like to apply your account credit balance (overpayment) to this invoice?" and be able to pay any remaining invoice balance via the online payment method.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PDF invoices

We would love to be able to send invoices as a PDF attachment- many of our billers are unable to process invoices that are in the body of an email

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Invoice Numbering

Allow client to apply beginning invoice # for each event and membership enrollment period. We have multiple events (including annual Membership enrollment) which overlap each other. Some have same ticket price. This numbering system would allow us to identify payments to specific event.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pay Now button through Wild Apricot/AffiniPay

As of right now, there is no way for me to send a link for a member to pay through AffiniPay that is linked to Wild Apricot. For example, if I send a member a link to pay their membership fees through AffiniPay and they do, I still have to record that payment in Wild Apricot. If WA developed a link from their website to pay for a membership and recorded it when it was paid, it would just save me some steps.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. See current payment status of members

See current payment status of members

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Administrator payment streamline

Shamir was wonderful but tells me that you have not prioritized allowing Administrators to add multiple items to an invoice and pay with one transaction. PLEASE push up that feature in the development queue!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. multiple depost accounts with Affinipay and Auto Sorting

Integrated payment with Affinipay is good, but my organization has multiple bank accounts for separate departments of our organization. Multiple deposit accounts through Wild Apricot Payments would allow us to track our income better.

With this functionality, choosing what payments go where would be helpful as well. For example, all event payments go to one account while membership renewals go to another

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Delay Payment When Registering for Events

When setting up an Event, allow payment at the time of registration or X days before the event. If we are holding an off-site event and need 30 days advance notice of headcount, some individuals will not register until a couple of weeks out as they do not want the charge sitting on their credit card for weeks before the event.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. post dated cheques

Ability to record post dated cheques as currently I can't show them as payments given the money isn't yet deposited, and if they aren't shown as a future payment, the profile to the user looks like they have not yet paid. From a membership perspective it also shows the same as if no payment was made. An indicator for post-dated cheques would be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. post dated cheques

Ability to record post dated cheques as currently I can't show them as payments given the money isn't yet deposited, and if they aren't shown as a future payment, the profile to the user looks like they have not yet paid. From a membership perspective it also shows the same as if no payment was made. An indicator for post-dated cheques would be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need credit notes to reconcile to part or all of invoice

I don't want to void an invoice but i do need a credit note which will cancel out the invoice and which i can send to the member showing that the original invoice (or part of it) has been removed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. External Edit of Document Templates

It would be nice if I could create/edit forms (Invoice, Receipt, etc.) in MS Word or some other external tool and import the forms into WildApricot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Invoices that all group members can see and pay

it would be helpful for our larger group memberships to all have access to invoices. not just the individual members. That way anyone with a company card could pay the invoice.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Store Invoices to be Accessible by Store Manager

The new Online Store Manager is a very useful feature. It would be even better if the online store manage were able to receipt invoices issued for store purchases. The only way around this is to make the Store Manager a Donations Manager also.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base