Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Making the web store more usable

Our PTO has a spirit rock that we have families sign up to paint every year. We would love to be able to run this through our web store, but because you only allow a max of 10 option value per variant, we can't. This forces us to use a completely different website to allow families to reserve their date. If you would allow up to 25, that would solve the issue. Such a easy fix would be so helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add online store API endpoints

Currently the online store module data is not available through the API. There is a lot of analytical capabilities that are not available including product order reporting detail. If the orders API was open custom reports could be run through the API

This wish list item could be accomplished through a reporting tool like https://www.newpathconsulting.com/warm

https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/34030354-online-store-report-download-orders

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export email failures and delivered information to Excel

It would be nice to be able to export (email log) results for failures and delivered emails. Then I would be able to provide information on WHO received, opened and clicked on an email. This would help with getting 'failures' fixed too.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Invoice line-item export

I'm working on a financial report for my organization, and I'm trying to find the line-item detail for all financial transactions conducted through our site (so I can slice and dice the data to illustrate various aspects). Without this, it's not possible to resolve discrepancies in the data and close out our organization's finances.

I was able to download a report from "Payments and Refunds", however this only shows totals for each invoice and does not show what line items each person is paying for, so I can't break the data down fully. I also found the "Income" report under…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integration with QuickBooks Online

1) Integration with QuickBooks. Need to be able to download monthly in a way that recognizes existing customers and allows me to code transactions in WA according to my QB Chart of Accounts.

For financial data from Wild Apricot to be useful to Parent Booster USA, I have to be able to download an arbitrary number of transactions, e.g., all transactiuons in a month, for all members, them load those transactions into QuickBooks so that the download adds new transactions to the exisitng customer accounts. Downloads that create new customers each month aren't helpful. Beyond that, I'd like to be…

168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

87 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Financial Reporting: Break out extra charges

Anytime Memberships are reported out, maybe not at the high summary level, but at the indivdual membership level I would like to see a breakdown of membership fee vs. extra item fee (e.g. In July I had $500 of membership income, how much was from elite level, how much from regular level, and for each, what percentage is membership fee and what percentage is extra items).

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base