Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to annotate photos in photo gallery

I love the new Photo Gallery gadget, but it is missing some crucial functionality. I need to be able to annotate the photos - otherwise it is just a bunch of pictures. I'd like a title on the main page and then be able to add details on the full screen photo.
    Then this would be really useful, whereas now I doubt I will use it at all.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the DISCARD email button please

Please bring back the discard email button!!!! During one of the updates the email system was changed and you can no longer discard the email you are working on. Because of this we are ending up with a whack of emails we have to go through and individually delete. This is a pain. The "Save and Exit" feature is great, but sometimes you don't want to save what you started, you just want to discard it without having to go to the effort of going to the Emails page to select the email and delete it. Thank you!!!! :)

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multi-factor Authentication

To obtain cyber-risk insurance, it is necessary for us to have the multi-factor authentication in place. I have been informed that Wild Apricot does not have multi-factor authentication in place. In today's world, this is really important. Please consider having multi-factor authentication in place for the admins at least.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Polling Improvements needed

Need the ability for an election scenario to only have ONE option to choose from (i.e. unopposed candidate). Also, it would be great to hide old polls from the main view once they have passed. Last but not least, the most recent poll should default to the TOP of the list, not the bottom. I also second the need for poll reminders to non-voters...just like you have set up for events.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Insert Picture Into Text

With the new email update, I was told by Wild Apricot that you can no longer insert pictures into the text. This is an issue especially, for example, if I want to include a signature block and cannot include the company logo below the name, address, etc. I would have to instead include an additional image gadget and line it up just right with the signature block.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. better themes

The themes are nice but somewhat outdated. Why not use the designer who did your "freetrial" landing page? (see attached screenshot) A few nice landing pages like your very own landing page would get me more excited to join. Please send samples if this gets legs under it. Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. multiple renewals on one invoice

It would be very helpful for our organization if it were possible to add multiple membership renewals or event registrations onto a single invoice, rather than all separate / individual ones. I know you already have a 'bundle' membership option, but that solution isn't a perfect fit for the way we do accounting on our side, unfortunately.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Required Fields Filled in Before Renewal is Completed

We have added a few required fields for new members and existing members. However, when you go to renew, the system does not note that the renewal remember has required fields that are now blank. If the member goes to edit profile, then the prompt is there to make sure required info is filled in. We have asked members to do this but we have 4000 members and it's not working voluntarily. We need a way to force members when they renew to make sure if their profile has "new required fields" that they are filled in before completing the…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Posting Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes

I need ideas on how to post our Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes. How do you do it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to link to a folder

We keep our newsletters and some other documents in folders. Currently we have to create a page with links to the individual files. It would be so much easier if we could link to the folder containing those files.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Edit poll after published, e.g. fix typo

If you make a mistake there is no way of going back in and editing the poll

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Feature to Switch Membership Level Automatically Upon Renewal

setting to automatically change a membership level from one level to a different level when a contact renews their membership

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Include an Order's Pickup Option in the Online Store Export

Now that it is possible to export Order Data (yeah!), it would be helpful to include the Pickup Option associated with an Order. My club offers multiple Pickup Option choices - locations/dates/times. Orders data can now be exported, but we don't know where are customers have chosen to pickup their purchases without reviewing order confirmations/emails.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hide out of stock items

There should be a configurable option to hide items that are out-of-stock from the store. Have a configuration item either at the store widget level or at the product level to "hide items with 0 inventory". This would apply to 1-of-a-kind items or limited issue items. As it is, an admin has to go in an remove those items when the inventory hits 0.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. blogs features

It would be nice to have the flexibility to sort the blogs by the latest dates, to have a field for tags for SEO, and to have a field for the summary that appears on the listing so we can have a proper layout in the listing

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New voting feature: Track voting participation

We need to be able to see who has participated in a poll without seeing their votes. Please create a new feature that tracks member participation while simultaneously keeping their votes anonymous. I manage multiple associations and board members always want to know which members have participated in voting polls.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Limit access to digital product by time period

This proposal relates to the sale of online digital products such as books. The tool currently in place works great – an email with the document’s link is sent to the purchaser once the sale is made. It would be extremely beneficial for us, if there is an option that the purchased online document is not downloadable but can be viewed online by the purchaser for a period of time set by the administrator. That is, purchaser pay the relevant fee, have access to view the online document for a period of time. Purchaser cannot share, download or print the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Group selection restricted for a specific group

Groups are a wonderful way to organize members by interest. We let members to chose their sport groups when joining and update on their profiles. It is a great time saver for event communications, ie. sending Ski emails only to the skiers group.
    We would like to have at least one group that is NOT selectable by the members and to be used by an administrator. The purpose is to be able to have board-only site pages for elected officials.
    Today, because we let members chose their own groups we can't use group for this purpose as anyone would be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Show who created event, who last edited it, and when.

In an organization with a lot of admins, it is helpful for admins to be able to see who posted and who changed an event listing. Please record this automatically and show it on the Event details view.

For extra credit, provide a checkbox so the admin editing the event can make theirself the event organizer without having to go to the Emails view.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please make a product category for sponsorships

Please make a product category for sponsorships

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)