Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't break connection between payments and original operations they were received for

I want to be able to track the financials for an event - included who paid what and who was refunded. With v5.9, invoices are not deleted (hurray!) but are voided and payments are unsettled. This 'breaks the link' between the payment and the event. I'd like to have an audit trail of all financial transactions related to an event, even for cancellations.

Background - the specific use case is events that have cancelation fees associated with them. When someone cancels we still need to charge them. Canceling them from the event voids the invoice and unsettles the payments. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. event waivers

In this new age we'd really appreciate a way to incorporate an editable waiver (such as a Covid-19 safety waiver) to event registration. It would reduce the need for sharing of pens and reduce social interaction at volunteer events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Migrate/retain bundle member info when new bundle admin is assigned

(1) It should be possible for bundle organization info to migrate to new bundle admin (or stay with the organization, not just with the contact). This includes the organization name, address, logo, etc. AND the recurring payment information.
    (2) A bundle admin should be able to add payment information to set up recurring payments at any point in time - not just when they have a new invoice to pay - and it should not require them to make a payment to set up the recurring payments (it should just let them know when their next payment will be).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Making member dues payment easier

I would like an enhancement of the bundle admin/member rights setup. I would like to have all members of a bundle be able to pay the yearly dues. As it is now only one member, the admin, has access to the invoice payment portal through the member profile. In my experience the person who is attempting to pay may randomly be the non admin and they will run into a roadblock in the member profile and not know why they cannot pay. The fallback is that they write a check and mail it to me which is the situation that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Set reply to email as different from Organization Contact in Store

I manage the store, and would like to be able to set myself as the reply-to email for all store emails WITHOUT having to change the organization contact.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a public form for members to attend the member group

I would like to see a form which members could use to be added to a 'group' with no fees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Making the web store more usable

Our PTO has a spirit rock that we have families sign up to paint every year. We would love to be able to run this through our web store, but because you only allow a max of 10 option value per variant, we can't. This forces us to use a completely different website to allow families to reserve their date. If you would allow up to 25, that would solve the issue. Such a easy fix would be so helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove Default 2nd option

Remove the default 2nd option for polling in case there is only 1 person and you need to still have a vote count or there is one person and you allow OTHER so members can write someone else in.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatically send email to waitlist when registration becomes available

You have all this wait list capability, but did not implement an option to automatically send an email to all the entries on the wait list when a cancellation occurs that drops the registration limit below max

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Customize calendar entry for event

Please allow the calendar file from the "Add to my calendar" button to be customized, so that details such as a video conference link and other useful information will appear in the calendar entry. At present, custom information can only be included in the confirmation and reminder emails, but emails can get lost before the event. It's much more useful to have event details right in the calendar entry.

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. adding a new entry to a drop-down list

With drop-down lists, users can choose from the list of choices presented but cannot write in an entry of their own. Please add the ability for a user to add a new entry to the list. For example, if a drop-down list in the field "Member Type" already has "Professor, Postdoc Fellow, Graduate Student, Senior Researcher, Lecturer" and the user doesn't see an appropriate choice, he/she can do an ad-hoc entry, say "Independent Researcher".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. manual sort of levels on renewal page

Levels can be manually sorted on the Join page, but levels are sorted alphabetically on the Renewals page. Why can't we put the list in the order we want?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. adding events to external calendar from email

When I send event emails and invitations I want to give people the option to add the event to their own calendar. The instructions in HELP say to append the event URL with "/export."

However, this doesn't seem to work. First of all, when I append the /export to the event URL in the body of my email, the whole URL is not clickable as one single URL. When I click on the "export" part of it, it does allow me to download a .ics file, but that is not my calendar application - I use Google calendar. Others use…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Need to be able to upload and house videos, files, pictures

A huge part of membership is being able to watch replays of videos and have access to files. We need to be able to upload videos (pictures, files) directly on our membership site instead of uploading to Youtube and linking over. We currently have to store our videos in our Google Drive and then give them access. It would be AMAZING to just create a page on our membership site and upload them on the site!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Suggestion for slide show gadget

For SLIDESHOW CONTROLS >> RANDOMIZE ORDER: It would be great if the order were randomized for each run-through, but each photo gets displayed once per run-through.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Include available credits and net balance due in invoices

The macro {AmountOwing} for invoices appears to be a misnomer. The macro does not respect any general credits available on the account, so it is only the amount owing to the specific invoice. In commercial billing it is standard practice for invoices to inform customers of any remaining credits on their account and the net balance due. Please support including available credits and net balance due in invoices.
    P.S. It appears that the net balance due is available in the macro {Contact
    BalanceAmount}. However, including this on an invoice without reference to the credits which cause it to differ…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Improve editing of Content Gadget

I have to click several times within a content gadget to enable editing. Cut and paste don't always preserve formatting. Pasting from outside content sometimes produces type that looks different. Would be really nice to have a feature such as the Word "Format Painter".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Email Editor Cancel Button, undo changes

Within the Email Editor, there is no Cancel button. If a serious error is made when drafting an email (particularly one that has already been saved), there is no way to escape and discard the changes and start again. Almost every other editing module on the site has a Cancel option.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Customize Online Store Invoices

It would be helpful if the Online Store could have custom invoices that can include the order number and special comments

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base