Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand Filtered Search Option

Currently your Member Directory Gadget only allows you to choose from multiple choice, radio buttons, and dropdown field types. At first, I created my database with a restricted list of cities to choose from to standardize how they appear. But as I began to register non-members for certain events or add non-members to W.A. I was forced to add additional cities outside of our membership territory to the standardized cities list.

n addition to being a challenge when non-members register for an event and their city isn't in the list, this also muddies up the filtered search by including cities…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Form Gadget

It would be nice to have a generic FORM gadget. All the backend components seem to be there, but there is no front-end support.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. gadget event registrants

A new gadget for promoting an event by displaying registrants, with ability to select both order of appearance by registration field and which registration fields to display.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Recognition Badge Gadget

We are implementing a badge program where contacts and members can earn badges from our organization. It would be able to define picture fields for each badge and upload an image for each badge to the contact's profile, and have that image automatically appear on a "recognition" page.

We would need a gadget much like the member directory gadget, but allow any contact, not just members, and display any fields we select from their contact profile horizontally across the page. Naturally, we would select all the badges fields from the contact profile to display, and the person's name. The gadget…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Subscription Form / Allow login system email to be turned off (and or edited)

The "Subscription Form" sends to system emails. One confirming the subscription and a second with login info. As this is not a membership it does not require a login and only confuses people who are simply signing up for getting an email newsletter. Currently there is no way to turn off the login email and also no way to edit the login email. Both of these need to be an option.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There should be easier access editing gadgets for those who do not know code.

Entering the information into the Upcoming Events Gadget is difficult, no control over the font size of that specific gadget. Not all of us are coders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. recommended services

WordPress has a widget we use on our current community website, that allows members to post information and recommend vendors to other community members. This would be adaptable to a lot of uses.
    See : https://newtonlf.org/business-directory/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. User reviews or comments on a page

We're an organization that focuses on growing fruit. I'm creating a directory of the fruits we grow in our area and would like a user review/user comments gadget. It would show the user's name, give them to ability to rate it on a five or ten star level and leave some feedback about the particular fruit on the page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Interface with ALL Social Media

Interface with social media (FB, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin) to share events and forum threads directly

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hover capability on calendar view.

Create feature to place a picture with a hover capability on calendar so the data pops up within the calendar view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Incorporate OpenStreetMap into a gadget.

I had to stop using Google map links because it messes up other content. Incorporating other mapping sources would provide viable alternatives.
    For example: https://www.citylab.com/design/2015/06/who-owns-the-digital-map-of-the-world/396119/?utm_source=fbia

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Photo Album Gadget Modernization

The photo album is antiquated in today's world. There needs to be a photo album that is more like other online website providers such as Squarespace, Wix or Jimdo or even GoDdaddy. With those provider programs you can upload an en tier gallery of photos in different prre-arranged patterns, preview the photos and add flash. Any modernization would be good!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Accordion gadget

An accordion (collapsing panel) area is a common interface item now but it is a bit time consuming with regular JS and CSS. A gadget that implements the technique would save lots of time. I've used this technique: https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_accordion.asp

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Recipe: Slideshow Gadget: Display title banner with each slide

Using the Slideshow gadget with the link for images functionality in place it is possible to display a description for each slide.

I wanted to display a second bit of text, a floating title (big text) on each of the slides using the "Tooltip" attribute of the link.

To do so, I use a global JS to add a .camera-title div as the first child of each .camera_link element on screen. The div.camera-title can then be styled.

Snippets included below for you to fiddle with:
    <<<<<<<<
    //global JS

<script type="text/javascript">
    jq$(function(){

//Make carousel titles visible
    $('a.camera_link').each(function(idx, elt){
    var linkTitle =…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Menu (horizontal or vertical) gadget setting for "Subpages under parent page"

I have page that has several nested child pages under it. I want to have a horizontal menu that shows the children pages of the current parent. Currently, the only options are for all pages, top level only, or subpages under top level parent. Please add another option for "Subpages under parent page"

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. forum gadget permissions

Problem with permissions after adding new member levels. We had new members that weren't allowed full access because there was another step to adjust permissions in the forum gadget. So under Discussion forum gadget there needs to be a ALL LEVELS option like there is for other gadgets. It gets really difficult when there are multiple places to go and edit permissions anytime we make additions to our website like this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. iFrame Gadget

Please provide a gadget to easily insert external content. Creating iframes through html is very simple for those who know how but not for most clients who are not tech savvy.

I envision the gadget being fluid in width having the following settings:
    - id
    - class
    - Title
    - URL
    - Height
    - border
    - scrollbars
    - padding
    - margins
    - background

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dashboard with graphics for total members per group

We have to report out via graphs to show membership levels to our executives. The system has no dashboard to show graphics of levels of membership.

IE: 52 members with a bar graph for Veterans Group. 25 members are in Wichita, 22 members are in Miami.

Need a Graph to show who is where and total levels of membership. You might have one group that is scattered across the world. We cannot see that in this system yet.

Simple bar graphs or digital dashboard.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improved Membership Application Design

Right now I feel that the current membership application does not allow for enough customization. It is a very basic layout. Users need the ability to better "SELL" their membership. This means the ability to customize layout, feel, look, add images, etc. See a few site membership forms below. I am selling a similar product and right now they are able to better advertise their membership. Also I hate that I can't view and edit each page just a person would be going through when clicking the next button in the application process.

Sample sites
    https://www.pheasantsforever.org/Membership.aspx

https://deltawaterfowl.org/memberships/?campaignId=70136000000Qq0n

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow larger search results

Allow administrators to set alternate maximums for search results other than a maximum of 50, either on a site wide basis or in individual search gadgets

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base