Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create Web Forms That Aren't Tied To A Registration Process (aka custom forms)

It would really be nice to be able to create web forms that are not a part of a registration process. I would like to be able to create stand-a-lone administrative forms for data input. I currently use jotform to create forms, and then use an iframe to input the form into my WA forms. I'm not crazy about this because the data is stored outside of WA and I like to have everything in one place. I currently have a form that I complete for projects that we are currently working on. I have such fields as start and…

112 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Collecting comments  ·  43 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Affiliate program integration

Current behavior:
      There is no way to send an autiomatic confirmation to the affiliate system if it is used to drive new memberships

Desired behavior:
      Ability to capture the affiliate source for member coming to the application page and then send a confirmation upon successful member application.

Notes:
      1) Confirmation will probably be implemented by allowing custom Javascript code to run after completed memberships
      2) Need to figure out a way to distinguish when that should be sent (how would the system know where the application is originated)
      3) Different processing for different membership levels is probably needed

46 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  75 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Link posts and events to social media channels.

Link posts and events to social media channels. Allow them to sync. For example, allow a Calendar Event to sync to a linked Facebook Page. When creating a blog post, have an option for it to post to Twitter, Facebook, and a LinkedIn Page.

30 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  5 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Xero Intergration

Xero fast growing cloud based accounting package. The offer a great discount to non-profits and I found the transition form Quickbooks to be great. It would be great to build an integration to sync WA members to Xero contacts and also WA invoices to Xero invoices. I find both platforms productivity boosters. It would great if they could work together.

26 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  13 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Automatic Event and News Updates to Facebook

I'd like to avoid doing things twice so it would be nice if there was a box to click if you would like the blog/news and events to automatically load to your facebook page.

20 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  10 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Improve QB and WA Integration

Better Quickbooks integration. Or provide for $100 a service fee to set it up for your customers. I called many of your WA authorized partners, and none wanted to help with this. I'd be more than willing to pay $100 up to $150 for this help. Also, having 'items' in WA would help with the interface. Plus, the tax settings between QuickBooks and WA is not fully flushed out. We have to turn off Taxes is QB to allow the interface to work. Then have to remember to turn it back on.

18 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • IFTTT integration, or Zapier

If This Then That opens up a host of integration possibilities. By working with them, users can make their own integrations with other supported systems, reducing the workload (and budget) required for Wild Apricot to implement integrations internally.

16 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  10 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Customizing the Design of the WordPress Integration Login Page

After discussion with the WA team, it appears that for websites powered by WordPress, there is currently no way to customize the single sign-on screen once a user chooses to log in via the Wild Apricot plugin functionality. The page as it is now is devoid of almost any styling (screenshot from the WA video example attached), and particularly in the case of websites with a prominent design, in my opinion this takes away from the user experience, making the login process a lot less "seamless" than it otherwise could be (if the option to customize the page look and…

14 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  6 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Pull member data from Linkedin profile

Provide the option to populate a member's profile from their Linkedin profile - such as for a bio.

12 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  6 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Slack Oauth integration

Slack https://slack.com is taking the world by storm on community building. You may have heard of how easy it is to participate in a real time discussion, with easy to use collab tools. It's killing email, they say.

Slack has OAuth v2 support. Wild Apricot has Oauth support. How about single signon support for Slack from WA?

This would make it really easy to add collab groups to an existing WA community and extend Wild Apricot's functionality to run meetings, projects and other collaborative, geographically distributed projects all through Slack.

Why not? Please +1 this if you think this is…

11 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Allow wordpress sign-on in other direction - when a user logins in WA, he should be logged in in Wordpress too

Under the present implementation if a member logs on to the wordpress site they will be logged on to WA. However, the reverse does not take place; a member logging on to the WA site needs to log on again to get into the WP site. Since wordpress offers tons of speciality pluggins I am using a wordpress site to complement the features that WA does not have (and likely never will) I direct logged in members at the WA site to the wordpress site to fill in these specialty feature holes but the need to double login presents a…

10 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  5 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Integrate with Eventbrite

Integrate with Eventbrite > Although WA offers a basic event registration function, it's not the "norm" for many people and if an association needs additional functionality this would be a choice. We prefer Eventbrite for 3 main reasons:

1> Business people usually have an account, so their info is pre-filled and registration is quick & easy.
                          2> The Eventbrite mobile app is sophisticated and easy to use on the day of the event for the organizer & attendees.
                          3> We find that the local Eventbrite page, which features "popular events in your area," functions as an additional promotional opportunity that…

8 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Integrate Taxes for Liability Accounts Quickbooks

Allow taxes to be tracked separately for download properly into Quickbooks. Current system does not track the HST tax as would be needed in a liability account in any accounting system. This requires a lot of manipulation to re-enter the data into our accounts.

7 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Shopify Integration

Wondering if Shopify integration is on the table for the future. With Shopify's growing presence in the e-commerce space it seems to make perfect sense that Wild Apricot would integrate with the Shopify payments gateway...especially since Shopify is marketing to Associations, Not for Profits etc. and enticing them with special pricing.

Please consider integrating with Shopify payments. Thank you.

6 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Deep integration into Wordpress - Create Event Plugin -

The website themes and website builder feel out of date and complicated, but I love the membership and event features. I would love to see a deeper integration with Wordpress so I can use that to easily create content and not have to visit the WA site to create events. It would be great if the Wordpress plugin would include the ability to create Wordpress/WA events, create WA content - new post in Worpdress gets put somewhere in WA.

5 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Zoho

What would make Wild Apricot unbeatable would be having a very tight and easy integration with a CRM such as Zoho. You would also make a killing on affiliate income from such a move. I have searched NEON CRM and other and they have no such integration. You really need to add integrations with 3rd parties.

4 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Responsive Design in Coding

We run our website with Wordpress and embedded Wild Apricot pages. We will be updating to a "responsive design" in the next year. Our developer tells us "responsive design" has been around for at least five years, but WA does not perform this way, so it embedding pages requires extra work.

4 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Card Readers

One of the key missing features for Wil Apricot is the ability to integrate it to a entry system for clubs and venues.

You should have the ability to let your members have cards (RFID or BTLE) and a scanning-system to validate that they are current members. Ideally scanning there card would grant them access to a physical space.

For example http://www.gymmastersoftware.com/gym-access-control/

4 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Wordpress Plugin Login Widget Title Field

Most Wordpress plugins that offer a sidebar widget include a "Title" field in their widget. If the Title field is empty, no title appears and the H2 for that widget is omitted. However, if the widget includes a title, it renders for that widget. It's a small thing, but it's easier and less clunky than putting a text widget above the login widget with the title "Member Access" with blank text and then putting the login widget below. It may not be a high priority, but it's certainly an easy fix.

4 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Direct Social Media Posting

Integrate social media - allow emails to post directly to social media channels.

3 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base