Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Customizing the Design of the WordPress Integration Login Page

After discussion with the WA team, it appears that for websites powered by WordPress, there is currently no way to customize the single sign-on screen once a user chooses to log in via the Wild Apricot plugin functionality. The page as it is now is devoid of almost any styling (screenshot from the WA video example attached), and particularly in the case of websites with a prominent design, in my opinion this takes away from the user experience, making the login process a lot less "seamless" than it otherwise could be (if the option to customize the page look and feel with CSS, etc. were available). Hopefully this option will be available soon.

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LalenaLalena shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Antoinette MkwapatiraAntoinette Mkwapatira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really nice to have this feature because the unstyled version detracts from the website templates that we put so much effort into creating on both the WordPress side and the WildApricot side.

• MikezMikez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree. i think if you can use the login page widget/design for the SSO sign in that will be great as well. Right now it just looks too plain and feels out of place.

• Biz55Biz55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree absolutely - the plain login page is completely inappropriate to a stylish WP site. Kind of defeats the purpose of plugging into WP.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7