Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3363 results found

1. Open poll for public not only for logged in members. Do not require login to vote

From a client:
    Our polls need to be able to be open to the public and not just logged in members.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add the ability to cc and bcc people when sending an email

When I send an email to a select group of members or contacts, I would like to be able to cc or bcc people not in that group, with that shown in the email log. For example, if I'm emailing someone about an issue with his/her member account, I'd like to be able to cc or bcc the membership coordinator for our group.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow the acceptance of eChecks / ACH payments

We have authorize.net as our payment gateway, which does allow for the acceptance of eChecks, only your forms are not enabled for that type of payment. Please enhance your payment types to include the acceptance of eChecks through authorize.net! Thank you!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Customize event attendee list - both public and admins sides

Is it possible to customize what information is shown on the Registered attendee list that people can click on in event registration?

Specifically for our purposes, our trade show exhibitors can apply for their booth space through the event registration system. Rather than date and name, I'd like the list to show company name, products and website.

Thank you!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

64 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged several posts together, so that both public and admins lists can be customized. This is better for analysis and design to work on them together.

5. Managing multiple groups or chapters in a single Wild Apricot account

Some organizations need to manage separate chapters/groups within a single Wild Apricot account (and thus only one website).

Here's the current state of this functionality and links to related threads:

Each chapter can have its own website section and there can be web editors with permissions limited to a specific chapter section (existing functionality)

Members can be separated out into chapters through a use of Groups field or a custom field (existing functionality). One aspect that is currently missing is the ability to assign per-chapter membership managers. There is already a thread dedicated to this, see http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8825755-new-admin-role-membership-manager-limited-to-spe

Events can be…

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

44 comments  ·  Chapters  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow adding non-member contacts to Groups

I just sent my first email blast to a group of contacts to follow up on a promotion, and found that there is not a way to assign a contact to a group. I just wanted to send an email to a very specific group of contacts (those that had attended a recent ski show, and entered our raffle). I thought I'd be able to assign them to a new group "ski show" so that I could send them a separate mailing. (What I ended up doing, was temporarily disabling mailing on other contacts, which thankfully right now we have…

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need transaction description to go to PayPal

Want more information to be passed to PayPal from Wild Apricot (e.g. what payment is for - membership, event payment) and which program a donation is being directed to (e.g. 1st fundraising campaign, 2nd fundraising campaign).

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to Customize Password Reset Email

We'd like the ability to customize the Password Reset Email that is sent to users to let them know if they reset their password it does not change their password for all of our other systems as the registration site (wild apricot) is not integrated. It is a separate system.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change the default image size for picture fields and make it customizable

I am using the Image Upload as part of my Registration Form. This image has a Max Size of 110 X 110 which appears very small, and there is no way to enlarge it. I encourage members to use the Photo Albums to upload additional images because these images in the Photo Albums do display a little larger. The main profile photo is what you see in the Member Directory and it is too small. It would be nice to have a click/mouse-over feature to make the image display a little larger. Thank You.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Email Editor Cancel Button, undo changes

Within the Email Editor, there is no Cancel button. If a serious error is made when drafting an email (particularly one that has already been saved), there is no way to escape and discard the changes and start again. Almost every other editing module on the site has a Cancel option.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Specify time not just date for event's registration available period

Posting this on behalf of client Nishit Vasavada:
    "Event registration start time (not just the date - under Registration Type/Available period). Currently it opens at 12am on the date of the local timezone, but we need it at 9pm. We can set the timezone to ET (we are in PT), but if we forget, it's a hassle. It would be really nice to have the time in addition to date."

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Simplified Membership Fields for Adding Members to Bundles

I would very much like the ability to have a custom field be required for Bundle Admins only (or the single person membership when not part of a bundle). We are a swim club and we need to capture data relevant only to the family (or the individual when not part of a family).

It is awkward for our members when the bundle members each have to fill out a field that applies only to the family unit, and even worse when the bundle admin, during the process of entering or updating their family's data, has to fill out a…

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add eMail Subscription Feature to Blog Pages

I like the forum subscription service. It woudl be great to be able to link this to blog -posts as well. In our organization, members post their own media releases and announcements on the site through the blog feautre. However, they only get distributed to the mailing list once a month or so. Being able to assure members their postings are distributed immediately would be a great addition to the value proposition.

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SEO enhancements - 301 Redirects

As per our e-mail exchange, we'd like to request the ability to do 301 redirects. It's not something everyone will understand the value of, but it is a very good idea. It would benefit everyone, but especially those switching an existing site to a WA site.

Here are some additional details of why they are important. As per a previous email exchange from Dmitry, I'll post these comments here...

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  SEO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow to customize Upcoming Events Gadget - choose if to display Date, start time, end time, location...

The Upcoming Events Gadget is a great tool for attracting interest to multiple events in a compact way. It could be more useful with a little more flexibility.

The gadget always displays date, start time and location. Please allow us to choose which of these are displayed: Date, start time, end time, location, and (if it doesn't delay this happening) the first n lines of the event Description (with a "More ..." link at the end).

Almost all our events are at the same location, and the location of the rest is obvious. So displaying the location is just a…

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can be done using Theme overrides functionality – by fixing HTML code in the gadget templates. But I’ll be collecting comments to see if suggested user-friendly functionality needed by others.

16. Automate finding duplicate contact/member records

Is it possible to have a "check for duplicates" button? The only way I've been able to find them is to manually scan the contact list one by one, transfer info, and archive and delete the dupe.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. POLLS FOR EVENTS

We are doing a survey on a recent event and it seems I can't just send to event attendees.

I'd love to be able to select the list from either all, member level, groups or events.

This will save me having to create a group for an event just for the polls.

Can you please add this???

Thanks

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. QR / Barcodes on the Membership Card

I've just had a look at the membership cards facility. Great development. But I currently print membership badges with the UserID formatted as a barcode (code39). Members are scanned in to meetings with a barcode zapper (the number goes straight into a spreadsheet). Saves the queue at the door.
    So I need the card editor to allow a barcode font - what's the chance?

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Dmitry Smirnov responded

How are you going to use QR codes on membership cards? Do you expect some additional functionality in WA, which will be able to read and process these codes?

19. Customize the Attendance Report

When printing a registration attendance list, allow us to choose what fields to print. Having the membership type is not a useful field for an event attendance list. But having a contact email or phone number is.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Customization of Member profile page

What do you think of moving the placeholder (or give us the option to do this) for the personal photo and/or company logo fields to the upper right hand corner of the member profile display page. Look like the page has a nice blank space there (see attached) that would be perfect home for these images. That way, you have the name and photo at the top of the member profile.

While on that subject, do we have the ability to modify the font size for the member display list?

Overall. you program is outstanding. I am very impressed with…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base