Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Customize the Attendance Report

When printing a registration attendance list, allow us to choose what fields to print. Having the membership type is not a useful field for an event attendance list. But having a contact email or phone number is.

58 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

klm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be ideal for us, as a cycling club, to be able to use this for ride attendance. We'd add fields like: Phone number, Emergency Contact etc. Please prioritize this.

• Lennie Chism commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can a phone number be added on the report under the email field on the event registrants report?

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to adjust the font size, please. Many attendees check in by checking the circle next to their name, but a lot can't actually read the names they are so small!

• Anita Gabel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I generate an event report by a specific field? I need to be able to separate out the attendance list by teams identified in the field that I created.

• Anita Gabel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to be able to sort out our event registration by Team Name (a field that we created) to allow our host entity to give the report to the team upon arrival to the event. Shirts by size for each team.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We require people to sign in so they can receive CEUs - I would love to be able to add a couple of fields so when I run the report I have the sign in sheet - it is so close - I don't even mind if I create a blank field to have just so I can have sign in or being able to export to excel since it is such a great layout.

• Beth Graham, Education Director, WAS-H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Id like to be able to create an Attendance List report that includes different fields than the one provided. Each field is already one in the database.
    Current report lists the following fields:
    registrant, membership, registration, amount due
    I'd prefer these fields in the report as they are more helpful for my instructors:
    registrant, EMAIL, PHONE, registration, amount due (membership is not needed as information is included in registration field)

• Michael Armata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a problem with our attendance lists: sometimes a person will sign up for a membership "Pending - New" and then register for an event. These attendees are then listed as members and owing "0.00" when in fact they owe at least the event fee if not the full Annual Membership. We have to remember to teach our people at the door to pick up on this requirement as it is not explicitly stated on the attendance report, and can be confusing for the attendee as well ex. "well, I signed up for membership and it says I am a member on your sheet: you just need to approve it. I don't owe you anything...see the $0". Customizing the report allowing extra fields (such as outstanding invoice amount) would solve this and many more of our problems, and help make registration more seamless at the event door.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent request. Being able to contact a registrant at the last minute to either verify attendance, especially if there is a waiting list, or to cancel the event is essential.

• Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a better event roster so we can print and bring to check in or provide our event speakers. Roster should include: first name, last name, email address, phone number, opt-in/out, event rate paid, special registration field (i.e. food request, book purchase)

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent suggestion (IMHO). Why can't we create a list using contact and event fields?

Feedback and Knowledge Base