Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3366 results found

1. Bulk import of attendees

We sometime invoice institutions for a group of attendees. It would be great to have an excel file that can be imported per event to populate the list of attendees.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

51 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Team Mobile responded

Hello everyone! 

Seeing your activity on this thread we would like to present you with three new templates using the third-party app called “Integromat”. They could help you to: 
    - Copy an event with registrants 
    - Export registrations into a Google sheet 
    - Import registrations from a Google sheet 

These need a short one-time setup and then you’ll be able to do the actions above in just a few clicks! 

For more info see our blog: https://www.wildapricot.com/blogs/newsblog/2019/04/30/event-registration-integromat 

We absolutely understand this is not a solution but more of a workaround for this request, so we won’t close this thread. But feel free to share your thoughts about these templates as well! 

Please note, these workflows have some limitations and might not suit everybody. But we hope they will make your life a bit easier.

2. Member registration incomplete email

working on migrating client site to wa, and while testing their current site - I started an application but did not complete it. nice little feature to add or consider for wa. incomplete application gets an email notification when idle for over "x" time or when session expires?

Dear member,

We noticed that you started but did not complete your sign-up for the "XXX XXXXX" membership. If this was unintentional, please click below to try again.

Click here to try again

If you have additional questions before completing your membership feel free to reply to this email with your questions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Future-dating blog posts

I would like to have a feature added to the Blog module.

In many cases, I will write several blog posts at once, though I would like to have them post in different dates in the future. I am able to do this on blogspot and it is really handy if you want to set up regular posts, reminder posts, etc. and keep the action going!

Would you consider that the blog-post would only post on the (activate) day that is used in the top of each post?

Thanks in advance,
    Patty

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Capture info prior to accessing certain web pages

We would like to require that people complete a form before being able to access a specific page on our website

We want to post an online workbook and video series but want to know when people (and who!) are accessing the page. We would want to require that they complete a form before being granted access to that page. (And preferably allow cookies to be stored so they can come back without having to complete the form again.)

Thank you for your consideration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Functionality to generate physical letters

My organization is not going to go entirely digital. I need to generate the occasional physical letter. The idea is that in addition to being able to generate ad-hoc emails, I want to be able to generate ad-hoc physical mailings. But they are not really ad-hoc; they correspond to points in my organization's processes that do not map to WildApricot. I want to store templates for these letters in WildApricot; when the need arises, I would like to be able to ask WildApricot to instantiate a template I pick for a member I pick. I can do the printing and…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include event tags in export of invoices for events

We're loving WA, and we think it's really going to work!

The one thing we're finding a bit strange is that Event Category tags work fantastic, but they don't show up anywhere in reporting.

Furthermore, it's impossible to export a list of events and see any sort of financial data.

It would be fantastic to have event included in the list of invoices and export of invoices

Then if we could export this with financial data that would be top!

Cheers

Adrian

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to schedule follow-up event email to attendees

I would like the ability to be able to schedule a follow-up email to all attendees of an event when the event is built.

We send out a customer satisfaction survey to all overnight/fly trip participants, and it would be great to just pre-load these in the event as we do Reminder emails and other customized event emails so they can go out consistently a few days after the event is over.

Currently there is no way to schedule a customized email to go out automatically AFTER the event is over.

223 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bundle membership pricing

Current behavior:

Bundle membership pricing policy is is not flexible - administrator can only setup memberhsip fee and bundle limit. No way to setup pricing based on number of people in bundle.

Desired behavior:

Add ability to admin to set pricing policy for bundle memberships.For example, we receive feedback from our customers:
    - "...It would be much easier to have a quantity field to compute the number of members for billing... People select the number of members to include in the bundle. The system calculates the invoice amount."
    - "...Group memberships - would like a system that allows multiple registrations,…

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Searching by and reporting on invoiced/paid by area by person

I would like to be able to search by the amount a person has paid money to the organization, across the board: membership, event, donation, etc. Right now I can do it only by choosing membership and/or donation, but don't see how I can capture event payment info in the search criteria.

-AY

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Managing email subscriptions to forum updates

Current behavior:
    Members can subscribe to receive updates about forum posts by email - by going to the forum and clicking on a subscription link in that forum or topic
    However, there is no way for administrator to view their subscription status or change it.
    If administrator wants to subscribe them manually, the only way is to log in under member's profile (so he has to know the password) and subscribe to forums as if he is this member - very crude workaround.
    Admin can only remove subscriptions from member records.

Desired behavior:
    - Allow administrator to subscribe member(s) to…

169 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

119 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Deleting event registraion types after copying an existing event

When copying a previous event there is no way to quickly delete unwanted registration types that get carried in from the previous event. You can only disable individual reg. types which is tedious.

It would be great if there could be a delete button beside each registration type within an event on the Event Registration Types page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to change sort order on the attendee list - published view

I know this has been talked about before, but it looks like it was just on the admin side.

I am wondering if there is a way to sort the attendee list that is published for general members to see.

We tend to have about 800-900 members register to attend our events, and would like the list to be sorted alphabetically so that people can easily search to see if their friends have registered. It is currently sorted by WHEN they registered.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide event name on Financial documents

When using the Financial tab, it is difficult to tell the source of the transaction, other than the general "event registration". For events, it would be extremely helpful if the list displayed the name of the specific event. Now you have to open the transaction to see which event it is for.

This problem is even more apparent when viewing open balances from canceled registrations ---- WA does not record the source of the cancelation (except within the specific event). And since the invoice is deleted on cancels, there is no record in WA of the actual DATE of the…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Export event registration fields report

I would like to be able to export the Event registration fields report

This is where we have information on who wants what kind of meal, whether they are licensed ot not, etc. It would be very useful to have this as an excel file.Thanks

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Control size and number of pictures members can add to their photo albums

We allow our members to upload photos into a photo album shown with their Profile. Our level allows each image to be up to 25MB and that is way too big for viewing satisfactorily and will also use up our maximum allowed MB in no time. We also have no way to limit the number of images in an album. The automatic features of limiting how many albums there are is nice as is the automatic thumbnail feature with a click to show the full image. However, we really need to be able to control the number and size of…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display membership whose renewal date is > something

I'd like to display someplace on the website the current count of members that are active, and I'd also like to display the number of those that have already renewed for the next year. Something like:

Active Membership: X

Of the membership, X have renewed for 2011

(We are on a calendar based membership)

How easy is this?

thanks!
    -jason

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create and send a pdf of the invoice

We are getting requests from event attendees for a pdf or a hardcopy of the invoice as organisations won't accept an email as an official invoice

thanks derek

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Links to external sites as Menu Items

Currently a menu item has to be a WA object (content page, event listing, forum, etc.). If I want to link to an external website (your national organization for example) or even a specific event registration page as a menu item, you have to create an empty content page and use JavaScript and/or a meta tag redirect to send the user on (See this help page for additional detail: http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Redirecting+a+page ).

It would be great if you could enter a url for the menu item rather than this kludgey redirect process. This could also be accomplished through implementing a http…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add "Anonymous" Commenting Option to Profile

Currently, anyone commenting on a Forum has their name displayed with their comment. The only way to comment anonymously is to remove all outside access to the profile.

On the premise that people might be more willing to participate in a Forum if they could easily create anonymity, adding a profile option to permit anonymous commenting would be a helpful feature.

An alternative approach might be to direct the commenter through a process allowing removal of their name, substituting of a "nickname" or simply "anonymous" to identify the commenter.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Member database field with picture

We would like a multiple choice field where we can associate a different picture (credential logo) from our file to each item. When members attain the associated credential, the picture (logo) would come up on their profile. Currently, our workaround takes up extra memory as we add a new picture for every credential for each member.

Current Example:

Member #1 CRS Credential (upload CRS picture to member profile)

Member #2 CRS Credential (upload new CRS picture to member profile)

Member #3 CRS Credential (upload new CRS picture to member profile)

New example:

Multiple choice field with picture associated (from WA…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base