Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3365 results found

1. Auto-login from e-mail links

It would be great if a macro could be built that could be used in an e-mail where the recipient simply clicks on a link and they are automatically signed in and directed to their membership profile. Currently, there is a macro that will direct the recipient to their profile, but they still have to manually login to get to it.

Anything we can do to simply the process for members who aren't super computer savy would be great. Having the macro automatically log them in would be a great enhancement. Thought I would post this to see if others…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Log of changes - who deleted a contact, registration, or changed data

Is there a way to find out which admin deleted or changed a contact registration or details.

For example we have an event which a company registered their attendees and paid online. One of the admins deleted the registration. Is there a way to find out which admin deleted that contact?

If this is not available could is possibly be added in the future? I like the fact that the 4.0 service will allow read only admin access which will help with this issue but I am still curious which of my admins deleted that contact.

Regards,

Alma AYala

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Twitter Integration

We're looking for the ability to automatically update twitter any time someone posts an entry to the blog.

Seems Twitter already has some basic API's for this.

Thanks!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Administrator control over Member photo albums

As a Wild Apricot website Administrator, I would like to be able to delete individual images from a Member's photo album (e.g. offensive, inappropriate, others' request).

While a Member can add and delete photos, an Administrator can only turn the photo album feature on and off, i.e. shut down all albums for an individual Member.

A workaround is to reset that Member's password, log in as that Member then delete the desired image(s). Then advise the Member to reset their password. This is not the most desirable solution.

From a security perspective, Administrator control over a Member's uploaded content is…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Birthday Emails

It would be nice if we could have a function where a system email went out to someone on their birthday. We could get that information from the member profile.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Import of historical financial transactions

From a client message to tech support:

===

Is there a way to import the financial data that has been accumulated in our current system into Wild Apricot? I am specifically looking at gifts/donations, membership amounts and event ticket purchases over the past 5 years, with dates and dollars. We would prefer not to lose that history if we transfer over to your product. I was able to find the discussion about importing the member records, but I wasn't able to find the topic of importing financial records covered in your help guides. If you could point me in the…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to reset forgotten password via a widget

I wanted to bring this particular topic back to the forefront as I think it is an important one. I found a similar post: http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308920-archive/suggestions/8830963-forgotten-password-and-widgets and it does not appear that it ever made it to the Wishlist.

I really does present a problem when a member that forgot their password is redirected to the WA website and not back to our website after they click on the link they receive in the email received. The web pages that I have set up in WA are no where close to what I have on my website for our members. I…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SEO - Improve Member Directory Indexing by Search Engines

Current Situation

Member Directory content will not always be indexed by search engines even if the pages are publicly visible.

Desired Situation

Have all publicly visible pages (including member directories) be fully exposed and visible to search engines to improve site SEO ranking potential.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  SEO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sort admin event list

Would be helpful when looking at the Event List to have the most current event at the top rather than having to scroll down through several events to look for it. At any given time we have up to 50 events listed. Might this be possible?

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Limit guest registration to members only

Our members love the ability to register guests for events. However when an event is members only, when members register guests, there is no member look-up or verification that the guest being registered is also a member.

I know I can restrict the event so guests cannot be registered, but this feature is really helpful for our couples that share an email --- one can register both of them under the same email when using the guest registration option. And when a member wants to pay for multiple attendees on line in one transaction, they can do that this way.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Admin role for financial transactions management

It would really help if there was an additional level of access I could assign to my administrators to view details on transactions and payments which currently only top level admin can do.

I don't want to give my lower level administrators top level rights but I would like them to be able to do tasks such as print transaction lists and set account status to payment complete - membership active in the payment settings following receipt of a manual payment.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Discounts for the total purchase

Currently, discounts are applied by member type, or by event registration type. But there is no way to discount the full cart (say 10% off your order). Why not?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Registering families / bundles for events

I've really had to finagle the system to make it possible for us to have an event to which children are likely to attend with their parents. At present, we have the ability to have guest registrations at a different rate, or guest registrations at the same rate, or the ability to have everyone register separately. What's needed is to have the cardholder be able to register everyone according to whatever rate they should get. For example:

Adult at 10, Children at 5. Right now the system can handle two adults, or two children being registered at once. The system…

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

66 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notify Administrator about attempted but failed Donations

Unless I'm configured wrong I am not being notified when someone attempts, but ultimately fails,in making an online donation.

They could fail either because their credit card does not go through properly or they simply close the PayPal page. Although the transaction shows up in Wild Apricot as a Pending Donation it would be great if I could also be notified by email like a pending payment event registration.

I always follow-up with a phone call to these pending donations, but sometimes I miss them if I'm not emailed about it.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Custom macros for email blasts

Currently
    Some organizations have positions like president, vice president, treasurer etc who are used int he signature lines of emails. The holders of these positions might change frequently (annually). This means that someone might have to be responsible to go through all emails and change them so that the name of the new person is used as the signature.

Proposal
    Give administrators the ability to create custom macros. These would be then be assigned a value as part of configuring the macro. Admin could then define what types of emails these should be available to (Membership, Events, All etc). When…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customizing event registration emails by tags

We have several event categories as well as several event managers. They all receive event registrations for all events. In a future update can you set a customizable event registration that can be filtered by event tags instead of a broad based all event email registration receipt. For example, we have social events, race events, junior events and a crane pad reservation calendar. There is an event manager for each of these categories. If there is a registration for a dinner (social event)… the race, junior and crane event managers all get the social event notification and vice versa. My…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to preview changes to theme, header, CSS before publishing

I wish I could preview results before I publish changes to theme, header, CSS, etc.

127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Managing multiple groups or chapters in a single Wild Apricot account

Some organizations need to manage separate chapters/groups within a single Wild Apricot account (and thus only one website).

Here's the current state of this functionality and links to related threads:

Each chapter can have its own website section and there can be web editors with permissions limited to a specific chapter section (existing functionality)

Members can be separated out into chapters through a use of Groups field or a custom field (existing functionality). One aspect that is currently missing is the ability to assign per-chapter membership managers. There is already a thread dedicated to this, see http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8825755-new-admin-role-membership-manager-limited-to-spe

Events can be…

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

44 comments  ·  Chapters  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New Gadget: See who is currently logged in

Desired:
    A gadget where members who are currently logged into your site are displayed.

There would be a list of those who are logged in, with links to their profile pages. Members would have the ability to indicate if they want to be included in this gadget, and for those that do their field-level privacy settings would be respected.

This could be used to show visitors to the site, or logged in members (by putting it in a member restricted area), who is currently on the site which can help encourage communication between people (by using the Member contact form,…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Activity Feed on Dashboard

Currently
    There is no way for administrators to get a big picture of their member and administrators site activity. This causes situations where unwanted or mysterious changes (deleted pages, members,etc) happen that they are unable to track the action, sometimes not until it is too lare.

Desired
    Provide a way for both clients and support to quickly review a textual history of site changes by administrators and members. And possibly a 'gadget' to broadcast member and or site activity out to members/public.

This could be accomplished by creating an activity feed on the dashboard. Similar to the news feed in…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base