Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3368 results found

1. List of Past Events on a Calendar

I would like to see an option to limit the number of items listed in "Past Events" at the bottom of a Calendar page. Because of the number of our events, the list gets too long - yet the historical information is useful to our membership. Perhaps limit by number, by month, or by year. At the very least, by actual number.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add website URL to all emails from WA

This may seem like an odd request, but for those of us who design and manage multiple WA sites it can be a big deal. I am an administrator in probably dozens of WA websites, and sometimes I get emails from WA that say things like "Your Wild Apricot account..." or "upgrade your account..." or "...your website..." but nowhere in the email does it say which account/URL it's referring to. It's confusing.

I'd like to request that all emails from WA contain the account URL at the top of the email so that it is clear which one the email…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Spotify and Soundcloud social media buttons

Our organization is a choir and part of our social media campaign involves sharing our playlists and our music. We garner followers on Spotify and Soundcloud and it would be great to have those buttons added to the Social Media gadget.

Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. File Management Structure

When I look at File Management, such as clicking on "File" to view the contents, there are menu options that allow me to look at items as a list, and as several sizes of the items, allowing me to the options to see the filename or look at the item.

However, when I am on a page and want to insert a picture, etc. from "File", all the items appear as only a list. There is no option to view the items as such in order to select the correct item to insert into the document.

Please, in the "insert…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. sort membership levels on membership level change form

We can now manually sort membership levels on the new member application form so we no longer have to use numbers to get the various levels in the desired order. However, if a member wants to change membership level, the levels on that form are not manually sortable. If you want the levels to be listed in the same (logical) order on the change-membership-level form as on the new member application, you still have to resort to the old number system, which pretty much negates the value of the spiffy new manual level sort "feature".

Please make the level ordering…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change UI for "Date" Field Type - show separate year, month and day selection

In developing a membership registration form for our website, I am looking to include a "Date of Birth" field. However, the "Date" field type appears to only allow one method of entering a date. In our organization, there are many members who are older, and for whom the date entry requires navigation to their respective year of birth, which presents difficulty due to the method of data entry, and the propensity of our older members to be uncomfortable using computers.

(Admittedly, the calendar default of starting on today's date does lend itself to certain types of fields, like booking hotels…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make number of places left visible on event summary

Now that we have more control over the ability to limit the number of places available for registrations, it would be good to be able to display this information on the event page.

Currently, you see how many places are left as part of the registration process (incidentally, I have had some people advise that this is somewhat confusing as its not clear that the number of places left are not including the current registration - so I have had people contact me not sure if they're registration was successful on account of it saying 0 places left while they…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Year End Donation Letter

Provide a button on the Member's Profile page which allows a member to download/print an annual donation letter. The appearance should be designed by an administrator. The button should indicate the last year for which the data has been generated. Administrator should have a function where after all the financial data has been completed for the previous year, the button is made active for the most recent past year.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add option to exclude guests in limit count

We want to create a events where we limit the number of teams, but not the number of total people.

We have a regular ticket price and a discounted ticket price, so we set a limit on the total number of registrations, but currently this includes guests - we don't want to include guests in the limit count.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar picker when schedule event emails

When scheduling event emails, we have to provide a number of days before we want the email to go out. It was be more helpful to have a date picker so we don't have to count the number of days when we want to send out the email.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. credit card fees to be paid by members

Our members love being able to pay their membership dues by credit card. However, our biggest gripe with the payment systems that apricot supports is that there doesn't appear to be a way to give the credit card processing fee to the member, rather than our company. Since our membership costs are very high ($36,750), these small (~ 3.5%) fees really cost us a lot of money ($1,286.25), and it would be very helpful if we could pass these fees back on to the member.

For example, if there was a way to allow members to manually enter in the…

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Many thanks for your comments and feedback in this thread - it was super helpful for us in analysis and design of the feature.

I'm happy to announce that we're working on adding donations to compensate payment processing fees. This feature will be released later this year.Some design decisions I wanted to speak out explicitly:

1. We decided to proceed with optional donations to compensate credit card processing fees as opposed to surcharges/convenience fee.
    Main reasons for this is that there are too many regulations around mandatory charges to compensate fees: it's illegal in some countries/states, there are caps on how much you could charge, etc. To avoid all of this legal complications we decided to suggest members to opt-in to compensate processing fees, as opposed to make them obligatory.
    All these transactions will be recorded as donations in WA and can be later used for tax deduction.

2. You…

12. Event registration require approval

I would like to have a checkbox on each event registration type -- similar to what's available on membership levels for new membership applications -- so that I can choose to require admin approval to register for certain events. Once the admin approves a registration, then the payment is immediately processed, same as with membership approvals.

• Kim
    47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove Auto Email when Exporting

I would like an option to turn off the automatic email that comes when you download information (like financial transactions, event lists, etc. We make multiple small downloads a day and there is not a need for notification.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow parent-child relationship and ordering for Non-Menu Pages

My Wildapricot Membership Backend is getting MESSY! I am not able to organize "Non-Menu" items to have "children"

Is there something in the works where I can create a page and then create SUBPAGES that are Not Menu Items?

When I click on Reorder my Pages, it only allows this functionality for Menu Items.

Thank You

Angel

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Email Forward Option

Within our membership renewal reminder email, we would like to include a link that says "Send to a Colleague" which forwards the email to other non-members. When you click on the link, a new window opens with the ability to enter multiple email addresses and enter a personalized message. The original email and your message is then forwarded to these recipients.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Deactivate Social Platform Login (Facebook, Google)

I did not find any option to "deactivate" social media platform login… (I mean in the "authorization system page login" AND the "personal member profile")

Can someone give me a tip?

I dont want people to be able to login via social platforms because I see this as a security risk. In panic I removed the buttons with CSS-Code… not a very "clean" method.

Please advise!

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Workaround from Beardo:

To restore the old authorization page look:

/* SOCIAL LOGIN BUTTONS HIDE */
    .WaGadgetAuthorizationRequired .openAuthFormContainer {
    border-right: none;
    max-width: 0px;
    padding-right: 40px;
    display: none;
    }

/* PADDING TO SOCIAL LOGIN BUTTONS HIDE */
    .WaGadgetAuthorizationRequired .authFormContainer {
    padding-left: 0;
    }

To remove the login buttons from the member directory personal profiles (at the bottom):

/* MEMBER SOCIAL LOGIN BUTTONS HIDE */
    #socialLoginContainer, #idSocialLoginContainer {
    display: none;
    }

Just copy/paste the above and update your “user.css” file.

17. Basic image editing (e.g. crop, rotate, etc)

Right now I don't know what to do as an admin with members' photo albums...

Modern member driven websites have scripts that are able to crop, flip, rotate images. I see a serious need for this at Wild Apricot too.

PROBLEM #1: Members that shall upload "portrait" (ID like) pictures to their profiles do so by taking any picture of any kind and just upload it to the profile. Of course if you take a family pic with five people on it and it is 2500 x 3000 pixels it will look like crap in the final 110x110px format.

With…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Format Payment instructions for this event

Is there a way to format the Payment Instructions for an event? Wouldn't that be a valuable thing to do? I can make my event all fancy-like, but when it comes to the payment page I don't get control over how it looks. I'd really like to be able to bold some things or make some fine print.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Collapse/Expand view for membership level list

PLEASE add a feature to "collapse" and "expand" the membership level admin list so there is a view that only shows the level names. I have so many that scrolling endlessly to make changes is maddening.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dalpay payment gateway - to support Cameroon

Good morning!

Please I'm coming to you for the issue in subject, to plead.

Our website (eduriche.com) is ready since months but, we cannot use it, just because we are in Africa. I mean the payment gateways currently available on WA global system are all good, but are also all global without Africa and especially without Cameroon, my fantastic country. It is very hard to swallow the reason why thier idea of globalization can exclude a whole continent, with unimaginable potentials and so highly brain gifted like Africa. Why are all these frustration for? They all refuse to deal with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base