Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Make number of places left visible on event summary [18530]

Now that we have more control over the ability to limit the number of places available for registrations, it would be good to be able to display this information on the event page.

Currently, you see how many places are left as part of the registration process (incidentally, I have had some people advise that this is somewhat confusing as its not clear that the number of places left are not including the current registration - so I have had people contact me not sure if they're registration was successful on account of it saying 0 places left while they were registering), but it would be good if you could choose to have that information visible near the registration types - this would allow us to create a sense of urgency for the event and potentially encourage more people to register and maybe even to register earlier :-)

If this is implemented, I think it should be optional as to whether you wish to display it or not as I realise that having it display by default will not suit everyone. Perhaps something like the following in terms of available display options:
* Display available places for each registration type
* Display total number of registrations
* Do not display

Thanks!

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kerrie-AnneKerrie-Anne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7