Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

List of Past Events on a Calendar

I would like to see an option to limit the number of items listed in "Past Events" at the bottom of a Calendar page. Because of the number of our events, the list gets too long - yet the historical information is useful to our membership. Perhaps limit by number, by month, or by year. At the very least, by actual number.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SNCBarbaraSNCBarbara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Teresa WalkerTeresa Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just looking for this feature because I only want to view events from the past six months. If there are a ton of past events showing, it does make the events page look messy.

• BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree!!!

We have so many events it makes the website page very long and unattractive. However, we do want some of the past events listed.

For example:
        Show the last 10 events
        Show past events for X number of months
        Show events through a specific date (07/04/2016).

More options means better flexibility! :)

Thank you for listening!

• NiaNia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion for being able to limit the number of Past Events which appears in the Event Calendar gadget. Our list has grown awkwardly long. It's clunky looking, and has become "too much information" for the user. I would like to be able to limit by # of events - if a user-defined # is not possible, then I'd suggest these options: 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 events. Thanks for taking this into consideration. -Nia

• Kerrie-AnneKerrie-Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for me on this - past events are effective as advertising for the types of events we run, but it would be good to be able to limit them. I would like to see a numeric as well as a time-based option so that you can show the last x number of events OR events for last 30/60/90 days or past year (a bit like the existing search features)

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7