Wishlist

• Vote for an existing idea (38)
  • or
  1. Carpet Cleaners Harrisburg

URL:
    https://www.carpetcleanersharrisburg.com
    Keywords:
    harrisburg carpet cleaners, cleaning service harrisburg, carpet cleaning harrisburg pa,
    Description:
    We have been providing quality carpet cleaning services for homes and businesses in Harrisburg PA. We also service Camp Hill, Colonial Park, Enola, Mechanicsburg, Middletown, Valley Green and surrounding communities for years and our work is second to none. When you want the best carpet cleaner in the Harrisburg PA area, one that does the job right and right away, simply give us a call. We're known throughout the region for our fast, thorough, affordable, professional carpet, rug, tile and upholstery cleaning services…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clean your contacts database

This could be via reporting or via a new contacts clean up function. We created our contacts list by merging various other lists and we are aware that there are people on that list who have never opened an email.

It would be great to have a way to search for contacts who have not opened an email in a set time frame, such as a year, and then archive all of them in one hit. We struggle to keep our contacts list within the 500 limit so this would be a great feature of us.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have PayPal Pro notify members with recurring payments about credit card failure [9337]

When a member signs up for our service with recurring payments their email is not sent to Paypal Pro to notify them when/if there is a credit card problem.

Please either:

1. Automatically port it to Paypal Pro based on the email address they used to sign-up with previous to payment options.

2. Allow us to make email a required field in the payment process.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Prorate Renewals of Exisiting Members

My new members get a discounted fee for 12 months. At the end of their 12th month they need to pay full membership dues but prorated to the end of the calendar year. I would like to be able to automatically prorate renewals for existing members in mid year.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pro-Rate Renewal Invoices when changing to an annual billing on a certain date.

We are switching from a renewal based on their join date, to a specific date next year. We wanted to have the Wild Apricot system automatically pro-rate everyone that renews to that new date.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. html view is inconsistent

When I am working in html view, (either in the site page or the email template) why isn't the html view consistent in the display - sometimes it is all lumped together and sometimes it is displayed in a clean manner.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New prorate option for new applications - charge for the rest of current period AND add new full one

Currently, the system offers two methods to prorate membership dues on new applications. Option one involves prorating the "current" dues assessment to the next renewal period and Option two charges a full dues assessments and provides a "free" extension to the following renewal date.

I would like to have a third option for new member applications. Under this option, the "current" dues assessment would be prorated to the renewal date and add a full dues assessment so that they would be paid to the following dues renewal date (thus avoiding the "free" extension in option 2).

Example: Jan 1st is…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add support for PayPal’s PayFlow Link

...We would also like to see PayPal’s PayFlow Link supported as well and although that system requires using their Hosted Checkout Page, it would be nice to not have to spend the $25 on the PayFlow Pro...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Archived  ·  Team Payments responded

PayPal has decided to discontinue further development of Payflow Link, it is stated as Legacy system in their docs and available only for existing users.
    So we will unlikely support it, unless PayPal decides to revive the project.

9. Ability to clean up email log, financial transactions etc. - e.g when converting from trial to actual use

Is there a way to clear out the payment transaction log?

(like we can clear out the test transactions in the database prior to starting for "real")

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Deactivate Social Platform Login (Facebook, Google)

I did not find any option to "deactivate" social media platform login… (I mean in the "authorization system page login" AND the "personal member profile")

Can someone give me a tip?

I dont want people to be able to login via social platforms because I see this as a security risk. In panic I removed the buttons with CSS-Code… not a very "clean" method.

Please advise!

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Workaround from Beardo:

To restore the old authorization page look:

/* SOCIAL LOGIN BUTTONS HIDE */
    .WaGadgetAuthorizationRequired .openAuthFormContainer {
    border-right: none;
    max-width: 0px;
    padding-right: 40px;
    display: none;
    }

/* PADDING TO SOCIAL LOGIN BUTTONS HIDE */
    .WaGadgetAuthorizationRequired .authFormContainer {
    padding-left: 0;
    }

To remove the login buttons from the member directory personal profiles (at the bottom):

/* MEMBER SOCIAL LOGIN BUTTONS HIDE */
    #socialLoginContainer, #idSocialLoginContainer {
    display: none;
    }

Just copy/paste the above and update your “user.css” file.

11. Route Membership Notices To Specific Manager For That Membership Type

Hi.

Right now, renewal notices go to the member and/or the site administrator. Various people may handle different renewals. We have a golf pro handling gold renewals, and someone else handles swimming renewals.

It would be great to have renewal notices directed to the appropriate coordinator, and be added to those that would be notified.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to join next period of membership and pay for it instead of pro-rating the fee of current period

Our mob teaches seniors to seniors.
    We have 4 calendar terms.
    Renewing members are invoiced $27 every 3 months 28 days prior to end off term … with 14 day reminders et al.
    New members are invoiced on a prorated basis $9, $18 or $27 depending upon which month of the term they join.

Still with me??? Deep breath now ….

1) Any new member who wants to join at the start of the NEXT term, which is normal
    for anyone who enquires toward the end of a term cannot be invoiced until the start of that NEXT term.
    If…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Prorating Membership Level Upgrades

Copied from another discussion -

Discount coupons discussed here are only for new member applications.

What you are talking about is prorating the membership payment when members change their level - applying unused membership fee and/or reducing the new fee if new membership level is not for a full period. We are working on this - it would be great if you could start a new thread on the wishlist forum to explain how you would like to see it work.

How our org would like it to work -

Ex - level a - $35 annual fee and level…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Google checkout - recurring billing [10457]

Hello,

One feature I would love to see is to have the option to use Google Checkout's recurring billing feature... it is currently in beta (please see this article: http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/developer/Google_Checkout_Beta_Subscriptions.html )

Authorize.net and Paypal Pro both carry sizable monthly fees associated with recurring billing, so if Google Checkout can be used to run subscriptions for recurring payments, this would be very helpful for our nonprofit!

Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Attaching a File

Love MOST of the update to the way the files portion works after the upgrade - but I am not really happy at all with the way the file shows up within an email when you attach a file. Instead of it being neat and clean as it was before, now it shows resources/Documents, etc. etc. before inserting the name of the document that I need to send to our members. Is there a way to work around this? Not liking this long link that will confuse members. Thank you.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Half year application fee

Hi,

Not sure how this can be done. Our social club year runs April 1st-March 31st. Members joining between January 1st and March 31st pay a half year fee.

Is it possible to set up a defined $x fee (not pro-rated, a fixed fee) for the period of January 1st March 31st? At this point, members joining in today have an outstanding balance of $2x, a full year fee.

Thanks a lot,

Nicole

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Trigger API call on Contact Change?

I would like to use the V2 API to automatically send updates to a FileMaker Pro database (and maybe others in the future) whenever certain fields in a Contact are changed such as name, address, email, etc.

The documentation on the API is clear and I can manually launch such a PHP program from the browser, but I need to automate the process so whenever a user or an administrator updates a contact record, the PHP program is invoked behind the scenes.

Is this possible?

Thanks in Advance,

-Jason Pryde

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi folks,

Wild Apricot now supports outbound webhooks.

This means Wild Apricot can send programmatic notifications to external services when something important happens, e.g. when a contact is modified or an event registration is created. For a full list of possible notifications see our help page https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/1670

Our next step is to make it available as Integromat module for less techy audience.

18. Meta tags for blog posts (specifically open graph for Facebook)

I manage the articles of my magazine under the functional blog page. Individual blogs are not editable under page management. I want to insert meta tags for each individual post, specifically Open Graph tags so that my articles can be shared with the correct title and description and not the overall title and description of the functional page. Any meta tags or OG tags I insert in the html of the blogs become erased when I save the html code after the system "cleans up html coding". Has any one else had this problem or would know of any way…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Linking Invoices to Events

I would like to be able to link the following:
    Contact to Event to Invoice. We are a community center that has a membership base but also rents out our facility.
    We need to quote prices for specific events and then invoice for the event (rental of facility) when they decide to book it. And we need to be able to link the contact and the invoice to the event (facility rental). Ultimately being able to switch between the Contact that is renting our facility to financial transactions (Invoice) and to the Event. Currently we are using File Maker Pro…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Simplify contacts and saved searches - easy rename or update searches, combine Contacts and Members tabs

would like option to rename: sometimes after you've done a search you realize that a different name would be better or you make a minor change to the query.

95 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re looking into this request in much broader context – we want to simplify overall management of contacts, lists, saved searches. Saved search should be perceived as smart lists and provide quick access to various contact and member groups.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base