Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3368 results found

1. Inventory/Asset management

Hi,

My organization has a library that we allow members to check out from every month. With that said I was hoping for 2 things.

1) an inventory database to keep track of our media (I can see this also being useful for other things such as equipment we own or donation items we get and then give)

2) the capability to connect members to an item. this would allow us to track who checked something out and automatically send out reminder emails to members and what they have checked out (currently this is all done my hand each month…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Silent Auction

Has anyone set up a Silent Auction using the WA event/registration system? I have a feeling that this is going to be a pretty difficult thing to do.

If they have are there any tips they can give me before I dive into planning this event?

Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Office 365 Integration

Hi,

Are there others using Office 365 and Wild Apricot that could advise me on best setup for TXT records and the like?

Is it possible for O365 and WA to operate together without issue?

Thanks in advance

AHSCA - Tech.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export Blog Content

My reading of this forum this morning leads me to believe there is no way of extracting blog posts from the Wild Apricot CMS. Is this true? Across the board, meaning even WA staff cannot export the content? Or, a support request to the WA technical staff can solve this issue?

Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Button Change on Events Details Registration Types Page

Please move the "Add type" button at the VERY BOTTOM of the Events Details, Registration Types Page to the top where it can be seen more easily without scrolling to the bottom of a long list of registration types.

I believe this may be the only page I recall that has a button function like this at the very bottom of the page. If there are others, please move them up too. :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Different membership renewal reminders for auto-renewal

I would love to be able to send a different reminder email for those members who are set up for automatic renewal. I get a lot of negative feedback from members who are getting the three reminder emails regarding their membership when they are set up for automatic renewal. I do put text in bold to disregard the message if they are set up for automatic renewals, but it doesn't really seem to penetrate. I would like to see a different email that I could send to them; something like, "Your membership is set up to automatically renew in two…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Inactivity auto logout

I would like to have an option to set a timeout value for users that will cause a logout after inactivity. One way to implement this would be to add a checkbox to the login form fields to be checked when using public computers. It would also be nice for an administrator to be able to set the maximum autologout timeout value.

We would like to have some terminals set up for day-of-event registration use by members. If users don't remember to logout, you have people accessing the accounts of others.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Autoincrement option on the numeric field (e.g. for bib numbers)

Another vote for a numeric field option. I would really like to have an autoincrement option on the numeric field, with configurable start/seed value. It should be available as a contact or event field. A nice-to-have would be a range of excluded numbers.The field should be available for macro insertion in event emails.

Our application for this would be to generate bib numbers. We have a few large events per year that would benefit greatly from such a feature.

Anthony S.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dramatically simplify membership renewal process for members

This is a request to improve the process for members to renew memberships. Non-Profit organizations depend on memberships and membership renewals for continued funding and advocacy. As a result it’s necessary to repeatedly lobby members to renew, so it’s critical for membership renewals to be a convenient one click process to get to the Pay-Pal screen. Sending members to the home page and requiring a login and password in order to renew membership is inconvenient and cumbersome. We have two requests for improving the process:

1. A direct link to the “membership renewal page”, bypassing the password requirement (the way the…
    66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In honor of donations

Is there a way to allow donors to give a gift in someone else's name? And, is there a way to automatically notify the person who the donations was made on behalf?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mobile friendly event registration on a web site

For us, our main priority is to enable event registrations in a mobile-friendly view. A close second would be a mobile-friendly event calendar. We are fans of mobile web apps over native mobile apps. We host many events that are dependent on weather conditions, so there are a lot of last-minute registrations.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. See the post you're replying to

I'd like to see what I'm replying to without having to include the whole thing in my reply (as with quote). Also, the nomenclature is not what a user expects... most of my users didn't bother to even try "quote" before asking how to get that type of functionality.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Routing of Emails for Events to different email address per event

I need to have event registration notifications go to unique email addresses for a given event.

Eg.

Event1=nofication sent to a1@mysite.com

Event2=notification sent to a2@mysite.com and a3@mysite.com

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Court, room or equipment reservation system

Provide a scheduling/reservation widget that makes it possible for "members" of our website (and based on their membership level) to reserve "resources" on a first-come, first-served basis.

* A resource is anything (such as a conference room, laptop, iPad, projector, etc.) that you would like to schedule on a first-come, first-served basis.

• Leverage current “membership level” feature to allow members to reserve a resource listed in their “membership level”. For instance, some members will have the rights to reserve a laptop but not an iPad.

• Only administrators can add a resource to a “membership level”.

• Leverage current “user profile” log-in…

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adding guests later or changing existing ones

Hello,

We frequently have members who register themselves and then at a later date, decide to add a guest. However, there is no easy way for them to do this that I'm aware of. I would love for our members to be able to sign in, view their registration, and then be able to "Add Guest" from there.

Thanks!

UPDATE FROM PRODUCT MANAGER: I decided to expand this suggestion to also changing existing guest list as well, like removing some of existing guests or changing their names.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Email macro for organisation address, telephone and e-mail

Hi

It would be great to have a macro for the organisation address, telephone and e-mail.

We have just moved offices and we had to update all of our email templates manually, which becomes a large task when you have individually customised event e-mails and can't just update the default e-mail template. With a macro linked to organisation details, it would have just updated automatically.

If you were to introduce an e-mail signature as suggested on another post, it would be helpful if that signature was made up of macros for address etc.

Many thanks

Gill

WICE

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On line petitions

Our group would like to develop an online petition for our members to sign and add their personal comment to the petition statement.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email notice distribution

We would like to be able to specify individual members (rather than administrative roles) to receive specific system-generated emails (rather than ALL emails for membership, or ALL emails for events).

The system generates a lot of emails. For instance, there are initiation emails for membership sign-up and renewal; completion emails for membership sign-up and renewal; reminder emails for memberships that are expiring or have lapsed; and so on for events.

We have volunteers who work on membership and events who shouldn't have administrator access, but who should be able to get emails when someone signs up for a specific event,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Volunteer credits

I know that allowing redeemable discount coupons is on the wish list, but what about also acommodating volunteer credits (e.g. points or credits earned for volunteering) that could be used according to criteria established by the organization e.g. 20% off a membership renewal?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change type of the database field, e.g. from event to common or from event to member-only field

It would help me so much if we could easily move fields from the membership area to the contact area.

We just started using the events feature, and found that we had no way to transfer the information they filled out in the event application to their membership profile. We realized that we need to move a lot of fields from the membership profile to the contact fields, but there is no easy way to do this.

Thanks!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?