Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3363 results found

1. Select 'all except'...

Some time ago suggestions were solicited from users. I asked if the advanced search could enable the exclusion records that meet a given criteria. This would make things much faster, as often one wants all records that are this, this and this, but not 'that'.

Apparently this was a good idea that would be acted upon.

When?

AMY SILVERSTON

Amy.Silverston@btinternet.com

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Create member directory page for members associated with events

As of now, the only way to make a member directory is to use saved searches in the member area. But associating a search to event attendance can only be done in the contact area (and those saved searches can not be used for creating a member directory page). So my wish is to be able to create a saved search in the member area that associate a member with a specific event attendance so that I can create a customizable member directory associated with that specific event.

Thanks.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One to Many

We currently have a flat file record for each member, and a one to many for events, invoices etc. A member can attend many events. We are a not-for-profit car club, and we run around 75 events (competition events on racetracks and social events) per year.

Our members have a one (member) to many (cars) set of information. They may bring one car to a competition event and onother to a social event. So, I created 6 fields: Vehicle 1, Vehicle 2 up to Vehcile5, and then a Field “Which Vehicle are you bringing?”. Some members have 1, most have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filter income report by member/contact record attributes

One of our clients has a setup where each member is coded with a branch (a custom field).

What they are looking to do is to report on the total of subscriptions (membership income) and donations that can be attributed to a particular branch. (Branches have their annual targets and this report would help tracking the progress toward target).

A possible solution to this is to add the ability to filter the transactions included into the income report by contact/member record attributes.

(See http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Financial+reports#Financialreports-Incomereport )

I would appreciate comments and votes from other clients so we can evaluate and prioritize…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pull member data from Linkedin profile

Provide the option to populate a member's profile from their Linkedin profile - such as for a bio.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Importing payments from QuickBooks online

An extremely useful feature would be the ability to export payment data from QuickBooks (including the online version) into WA. Many of our corporate members pay by check, and currently we have to manually update WA to reflect those payments. That shouldn't be necessary.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Member to Member Feedback

Our members will be interacting with each other. It would be great if they could rate the experience much like ebay does between seller and buyer with cumulative scores and short comments. Any chance of this happening? We could write such a feature and others into a separate program, but we are unsure if we could interact with WA software. In theory we could with Javascript, but we have been advised of the posibility being remote. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Condition-based display of fields for multi-level questions

I would like to request creating a way to display a registration field based on a previous field selection.

For example, If I have the question "Are you interested in learning about this committee?" If the answer is yes, I would like a second question to display. If the answer is no, I do not want the second question to display.

I've been told this is not a current feature in Wild Apricot but think this would be very useful for membership, registration and donation forms.

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Round up to nearest whole number for prorated fees

is there anything in the works for rounding up prorated membership fees? We would really appreciate it, as we have several members paying in cash, and our currence (Swiss Franc) doesn't use "cents" anymore.

thanks much.

Int'l Women's Club of Lucerne

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More flexible groups/bundles

More flexible groups/bundles. Need to be able to create groups of members with different membership levels and have an administrator for that group (read only or edit selectable) who is not responsible for financial transactions.

Parent Booster USA currently has four membership levels germane to this discussion:

Basic -- $195 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal -- $295 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal, Stay Legal -- $495 to join $395 to renew
    School Administrator -- Free, but with limited benefits

I need to be able to set up groups of members containing members at each membership level.…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have Address field type - e.g. to auto fill city based on ZIP or to validate address

Is it possible to have someone put information in one field of their contact record and then have that information automatically fill in another field?

For example, on our website we are asking for City and ZIP code. Considering how poorly some folks spell the name of their location, I have a drop-down listing of all the cities/towns in WA state. I also have the ZIP code that is assigned to that city. I'd like people to enter only their ZIP code and then have the website automatically enter the name of the city based upon that ZIP code.

I…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I believe the best way to address this is to have Address as a special type of field which gives a set of fields to fill in. Admin then can have many addresses (like Home, Work, etc.) for contacts and the system will know how to handle this kind of field – including convenient data entry with converting ZIP into City, etc.
    I renamed the idea to have Address in title

12. Drip campaigns

I'd like to set it up so that my members get content "dripped" to them week by week. Right now, I have 3 weeks worth of new material that all new members (including free 30-day trial members) access all at once.

It would be great to pre-schedule and drip this content over time (daily, weekly, monthly).

Thanks!

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tracking and setting a termination date for unpaid event registrations

I would love to see a feature that would allow you to set an unpaid registration cancellation date. For instance, "(Member) your event registration will be cancelled if left unpaid more than ( _) days." For an employee to keep track of this is a headache. For your system to keep track of this is it's probably a few lines of new code.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Conversion of large websites into WA

I would tell anyone with big websites that the conversion is the most difficult part of going to Wild Apricot, especially when there is need to convert many pages. The conversion process was quite painful. We had php pages with very simple and clean html code. Our subcontractor apparently copied and pasted from the displayed webpage instead. This resulted in poor conversion of links and images. Where we had had had a central repository folder for all the images on the old website, we ended up after the conversion having images attached separately to each page and in many cases…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Event Presenter/Trainer

All of our events are training workshops, and it would be very useful to have a section to list name the trainers.

Thanks

Lewis

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make registration closing date visible

It would be great if the closing date for events could be listed along with the other event registration details.

This would help create a sense of urgency (maybe) and hopefully encourage people to register for events sooner.

I realise that this could be added i the description field for each registration type as a workaround, but given it is possible to set when a registration type is available until, that it is published automatically.

Or better yet, as part of the "enable registrations" field, there is the option to add a closing date so that registrations for all types…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Photo Gadget

Hi all. I would love to have a photo gadget on our home page, which shows the most recently added photo's to the photo gallery - similar to the forum gadget which shows the most recently updated forum topics. We have a lot of photo's on our site in different categories and it's hard for members to see when new photo's have been added unless they go looking in all the specific categories.

Thanks!

Cheers, Penny

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Event attendance comparison report

Hello All.

The organization that I set WA up for has multiple events each week, month, year. They are looking for a way to easily capture the number of registrations and compare them over the month/year.

The feature that I would like to see is an option to select an event name (our events have a relatively standard naming system) and compare the attendance of each event that was held over a definable period of time.

It would be nice to also be able to see a list of attendees, which could be sortable/searchable by the number of times the…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Complex price calculation

Calculation fields - big need! We need the simple variety, such as ordering shirts, and more complex ones, like this:

select arrival day
    select departure day
    select housing upgrade
    final price = # daysrate + # daysupgrade rate

Right now to collect this data we have two fields, one with 6 options and one with 12 options, and they have to be manually reviewed to make sure they match up. We could put them into one field, but then it turns into about 24 options.

It would be a relatively simple calculation if the system had that ability.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tracking donations with other member activity

Hi- as far as I can tell we are not able to pull into one document (other than a statement) all of a member's activity such as their donations, events and membership. Each silo has that information, but it isn't aggregated into one document we can use for fundraising purposes. Nor it is seemingly possible to combine that information from all members.

Donations reports only give sums, and isn't a detail list.

We are both a member organization as well as dependent on fundraising-and I am not sure that I can gather into one place the fundraising info I need.…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base