Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3365 results found

1. Can I add renewal date to member directory?

In my association, members are divided into teams headed by board members. I have created directories for each team as a contact list and given access to these lists to board members only. They are asking to add "Renewal due on" to the contact list, but I don't see a way to do that. I would also like to be able to add "Member since" to our public directory of members as well.

Is this capability already built in? If so, can you tell me where to look? If not, how do I switch this question to the wishlist section?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. option to easily unsubscribe from all emails

When people hit the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of an email, it would be good, as a checkbox option on the page they land on, to allow them to unsubscribe from all emails, not just newsletters. I suspect some of our contacts will not be happy if they still receive event notifications when they intended to unsubscribe fully. I don't think that one should ask them to login to do this (from their full profile). At present, we will need to manually check for these people and remove them from other mailings.

PS. It would also be good if…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Income Forecast Report

I just started using Wild Apricot and was looking for an Income Forecast report that will look at upcoming renewals and will report on this.

This will allow for better budgeting.

Maybe even a yearly graph so we can see which months we will not see much income from renewals.
    This would allow us to focus our efforts on this month to help smooth out cashflow over the entire year.

I hope this makes it into the next release as it seems like a simple report, all the information is already in the system.

Thanks

David

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Managing late event cancellation - payment forfeit

Currently, when you cancel an attendee from an event where they have paid a registration fee, the system credits their account with the amount paid for that event, which is fair enough EXCEPT in some cases, when we have had to pre-purchase tickets and technically cannot refund the amount, but would still like to cancel the registration for recording purposes.

It would be good if, when cancelling an event registration that is not free, we are given the option to credit the account or not. That way, if you want to make the funds available to use for another event…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Let contacts edit subscription sources

The subscription pages are a good idea, but once contacts sign up, they can't edit which topics/types of e-blasts they subscribe too. They can only unsubscribe from all manual emails.

In my organization, we have six monthly newsletters on different topics. In the past, we have used Constant Contact lists to manage this - people can always edit which of our lists they subscribe to. If they are tired of the Foreclosure newsletters but still want the Microenterprise newsletters, they can customize that. In WA, if they are tired of Foreclosure emails, it looks like they have to unsubscribe from…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allowing a non-member to be the bundle admin

It would be very handy if a non-member could be assigned as the 'bundle admin' for a bundle membership. For example I have a law association that has individual and corporate levels.

Many of the corporate level members would prefer if invoices and communications were sent to a different contact rather then one of the members in the bundle (such as an admin or accounting person).

Very often, an admin staff member is tasked to keep the bundle members profiles up to date and coordinate the payment of dues. Again, my situation may be not be the norm as it…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Admin login to user account

I've had numerous opportunities recently to resolve event registration and payment issues with clients.

I deal with non-member contacts and with members at a dozen different membership levels whose memberships are in various states of completion or default. I have to try to explain to them how to navigate the system without having any real clue as to what they are seeing. Every now and again someone supplies their password and I can log in as they do only to find a world very different from what I expected.

Can you please provide us with a way to see the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show Refunds with the Event

Currently, if you click on Finances, then Payments and Refunds, you can see refunds issued for a cancelled event registration (i.e., through PayPal). But, there is a also Payment and Refunds tab under the Financials of the actual event, which shows nothing (please see attached image). This is very confusing. Shouldn't my Refunds also show under the actual event? (Click Events, select event, click Financials, click Payments and Refunds tab?)

WA says they don't appear because, once you cancel the Registration, it deletes the invoice, so it has no data to find and show. WELL..... what if you didn't delete…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Admin preview of event registration settings

I'm frustrated that there is no preview feature for the admin creating an event. I very much want to view the page/option I'm working on without having to open all registration options, register, delete my registration, and then close all options. It's a very time-consuming workaround.

Other details on my events wishlist:

• change registration field type with a click of a button, ex: from dropdown to checklist
    • enable/disable registration types from registration view page (action buttons on a single page)
    • bundle event registration with membership application/renewal. I want registrants to automatically become members by opting in - with or without…
    34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change Checkboxes for fields with Radio choice in Advanced Search - e.g. Membership level or Status

Hi guys,

I love the advanced search feature, with one exception. The "Radio Buttons" field should be searchable like a checkbox field is. This is the search for a radio button field:

Whereas the checkbox search looks like this:

I think they should have essentially the same options. There are some questions that I do not want members to have the option to choose multiples of - for example region. They can only live in one region, so I do not want them choosing 3-4 regions.

However, I'd like to be able to run a search for those who are…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Date/time stamping for member internal notes.

Hi, Good morning!

There are always multiple opportunities to create internal notes on a members account, following contact or interaction with a member - just as you might do with CRM and contact management software.

These notes relate directly to the members account, including contact and support provided to the member. It is extremely important to have an internal notes section that includes simple time-stamping, display and tracking abilities. The current implementation of lumping them all together into a memo field has been cumbersome and time-consuming to manage. The ability to keep and track effective notes is essential to any…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please allow the acceptance of eChecks / ACH payments

We have authorize.net as our payment gateway, which does allow for the acceptance of eChecks, only your forms are not enabled for that type of payment. Please enhance your payment types to include the acceptance of eChecks through authorize.net! Thank you!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Import of Legacy Subscriptions

We must migrated to WA and the one thing I couldn't do which would be nice would be to import email subscription options from our old system. The import function didn't allow me to select the Subscription field even though it's a field that can be exported.

This was my work around. I created groups that matched each of our subscription options and imported to them. I then created saved queries that included anyone subscribed to that option OR anyone in that group to continue sending to the same people. The problem is people who want to unsubscribe can't do…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Maintain cursor position switching to/from HTML view

If you wish to fine-tune something by switching to the HTML view while editing a page it is a major task to find the right place. Can you place the cursor in the same position when switching to/from the HTML view to make this easy?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Backup and Restore

Ability to restore records, posts and pages to some previous version.

Ability to role back unintentional changes is imperative.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Undelete

Ability to undelete anything that has been accidentally deleted.

The system needs to be robust, and this means ability to roll back accidental changes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More Renewal Emails

Love most of the functionality of Wild Apricot.

In reading many sources, a lot of which are provided by Wild Apricot, I note that organizations that have a renewal rate over 80% typically have a never-ending cycle of renewal messages that go out - they start 30 days after someone renews their membership.

I would like to be able to have more than the minimal number of membership renewal emails that are possible now - is it 3 or 4, I don't recall at this second. It would be really good to have 10 renewal emails available.

Thanks

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Managing Rejected Applicantions

My organization has certain criteria for membership. We are rejecting applicants that do not qualify. I would love to be able to:
    * Setup automated rejection emails. The system currently does not support this, which means, for every applicant I reject, I need to manually send the rejection email.

• Track rejected applications. It would be great if this is available on the dashboard and using Advanced Searched. I would like to be able to monitor the number of applicants from month to month, and how many of those turn into members and how many get rejected.
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Member group administrators / supervisors

How about giving individuals the ability to renew at different times within the bundle rather than all at the same time? With flexible status, renewal dates and individual payment ability etc.. Would make our setup much more manageable that way... We have members in every county across the province, where different rates are charged in different counties. We would like to have 11 administrators across the province who can admin their own regions (bundles). That way all admins wouldn't have to see every email from every new or renewing member. We could make regional folks bundle admins with the members…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please make the email user interface consistent on all pages where one can compose and send an email

The email interface is inconsistent on some pages. All pages that have the ability to compose and send an email should have exactly the same interface. They should all provide the ability to use the same editor, use macros, and provide the ability to test, save, and send the email.

This is currently not the case.For example, in the Finances area, within an invoice, you have the ability to create an email to send to the member but this page has only a "Send email" and "Cancel" button. There is no "Preview and send", "Test-email", of "Save and close" (create…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base