Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize event attendee list - both public and admins sides

Is it possible to customize what information is shown on the Registered attendee list that people can click on in event registration?

Specifically for our purposes, our trade show exhibitors can apply for their booth space through the event registration system. Rather than date and name, I'd like the list to show company name, products and website.

Thank you!

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

59 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sponsors Registrations

Please add a Sponsorship Module. We sell sponsorships and Wild Apricot does not have a feature that tailors to that offering. We need to collect logos and attendee names. Your current event form does not allow for file uploads or the ability to add attendee names that have a limit (i.e. 4 tickets for Silver level, 8 tickets for Gold, etc.).

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom URLs for events

Would be great to have a way to make our own Custom URL for Blog posts, Events.

Right now i use bit.ly to make:
    http://secondgearclub.camp9.org/allevents?eventId=159084&EventViewMode=EventDetails
    into
    http://bit.ly/may29-trail-clearing

Be nice if we could have a box that says Short URL

http://secondgearclub.camp9.org/events/may29-trail-clearing

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding guests later or changing existing ones

Hello,

We frequently have members who register themselves and then at a later date, decide to add a guest. However, there is no easy way for them to do this that I'm aware of. I would love for our members to be able to sign in, view their registration, and then be able to "Add Guest" from there.

Thanks!

UPDATE FROM PRODUCT MANAGER: I decided to expand this suggestion to also changing existing guest list as well, like removing some of existing guests or changing their names.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customize the Attendance Report

When printing a registration attendance list, allow us to choose what fields to print. Having the membership type is not a useful field for an event attendance list. But having a contact email or phone number is.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Color-format events based on event tags

I'd like to be able to have just one calendar, with different event tags displayed differently, like in a different color or style or size. Currently I'm using two different calendars, which is a bit awkward. What do you think?

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Schedule event eblasts by date, not by number of days before event

We schedule event eblasts to go out on Tuesdays at set intervals before an event. Currently I have to count back from the event date to the desired Tuesday, which is very hard on my aging brain.

Can recurring event emails be scheduled according to date, with that nifty little calendar tool, instead of having to figure out how many days before the event?

Thanks!

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bigger registration button

The registration button is so small and light grey. I have had many members from several associations complain about how they cannot find the small register button at the bottom of the event page. Being able to make it a different color and bigger would be a huge asset.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "Add to Google Calendar" button on event details

Today a client requested an "Add to Google Calendar" button on our event details page, in addition to the "Add to Outlook" function we already have.

Would you find this useful as well? Please post your comments below.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow a single registration type have multiple prices depending on date

Currently I have to create separate registration types for each discount code, of which we have three (student plus two types of presenters) and regular registrants, so four total. Add those to the registration times (early, regular, and onsite), and now I have 12 for a single event. Even when I hide the date-based ones, not only is it confusing and unattractive for the registrant, it is also difficult to manage with any little edit since I have to do it 12 times.

Ideally, there is a single registration option. The price reflects the date (early, regular, onsite) that I…

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Event pricing option for members vs non-members

Current Behavior: Event registration form allows you to add custom options with extra charge and allows you to display extra charge multiplier functions. None of these options allow control of display prices based on member vs non-member pricing.

Sample Layout of current behavior for radio button with extra charge to handle member vs non-member pricing:

Workshop (Sunday, February 5, 2017)
    X Member $125
    X Non-member $175

Desired behavior: Would like a custom extra charge function to display pricing based on whether the individual is a member or non-member. For instance, if we are holding a workshop at an event which…

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Automatically refund the registration fees when cancelling

The last week before the event, we do not offer a refund. However when we select cancel for the person cancelling during the last week, it automatically gives a refund on their member account. I would like to be able to select whether to keep the money in the event or give a refund to the member account.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Event registration require approval

I would like to have a checkbox on each event registration type -- similar to what's available on membership levels for new membership applications -- so that I can choose to require admin approval to register for certain events. Once the admin approves a registration, then the payment is immediately processed, same as with membership approvals.

- Kim

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. event sponsor

Every association I know of solicits sponsorships for their events. Adding this feature seems like a "must do" item to me.
    Thank you!

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Overview of planned emails (Events, email blasts...)

Overview of planned emails: when organising events we set the dates for event announcement/reminders. Additionally we decide from time to time to send email for newsletter or other announcements. It would help to have a view of the planned upcoming emails to make sure that our contacts don't receive too many emails from our association on the same day. Currently we have to track these on a separate spreadsheet.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Event description editing textbox is too small

Better event detail edit mode display

The box to enter edit details about the event is truncated and doesn't give a good sense of how the description will look. Also there's no true event preview or "testing" feature to do a trial registration, very difficult to iron out registration bugs.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Importing events

We have a fair number of events that are already in another database (for reasons I cannot avoid). It would be nice if these could be uploaded from a spreadsheet.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow to publish events calendar so any person can add it to their own calendar program - e.g. ICS calendar publishing

Allow the publishing of an ICS feed. Google Calendar and Outlook can not read an RSS into a calendar. What users want is an integrated calendar on their desktop and phone. When an event is added group members see it in their calendar.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add limitation by Groups to Registration Types for Events

Current behavior:
    When creating a registration type it can be set to everyone, members, or members of a selected membership level

Desired Behavior:
    Create the ability to limit registrations to members of a group. This way admins can create a group, for example board members and make sure that only they can sign up for board meetings or executive events.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Members to post comments pre/post events

Current Behavior:

Members can not post feedback about the event at any given point in time. Prior to the event members can see the event description, attendance list, event details (date time etc), but they are not allowed to provide any comments

Proposed Enhancement:

Have club members post comments about upcoming and past events? I would like them to be able to post comments even prior registering for the event. For a sample implementation of this feature - see groupspaces.com

Motivation for the Enhancement::

Our club is a very social organization and members often like to submit general comments for…

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base