Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Event check in at session level

In event registration, adding the ability to check registrants in that session level is critical to achieve the full functionality of having sessions.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow different confirmation emails for different event registration types

When a member registers for an event, he/she receives the standard event confirmation email. I would like to be able to set up different confirmation emails for each registration type.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please give us the option to require emails for all guests being registered for events.

Your 5.5 update allows the option to add guests to the contact list upon registration when an email is provided. This results in the ability for a guest who is already in the contacts to be recognized and new guests to be added into the contacts. The outcome being that their event registration is now connected to their existing record. This is very helpful as many of our corporate groups choose to register their entire group of members using the guest feature.
    Unfortunately this is a catch 22 situation: guest email is required for event registration to be tracked and…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email Announcements 1-2- and 3 should be copy-able to all 3.

Once you fight through the idiosyncrasies of the WYSIWYG for Announcement 1, you should be able to button-duplicate that to Announcements #2 and #3.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Event Attendees Self Check-in capability

We would like the capability to create a simple webpage that allows event attendees to enter their email address, or any other field we define (i.e., Member ID). System finds the event registration for that contact and checks them in to the event. This self-serve check-in feature is available only if the attendee has paid the appropriate attendance fee.

This would relieve work from our registration people at events. We would set up two or three computers at the registration table and allow attendees to check themselves into the event.

This would also encourage pre-registration and payment for events. We…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Event Registration - Multiple Day Conference with Multiple Sessions

Allow participants to register for multiple session being offered at different times and with different registration limits under one event. These individual sessions may have different prices associated based upon membership categories.

Also please consider adding the ability to limit some of the add on items on the registration form. Some special items that may have an additional fee may be limited in the number that can be purchased and this is difficult to do if you have to check it constantly to make sure that you don't exceed the available limit.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Webinars via Wild Apricot

Hello,

I am Ryan Woroniecki and work on the board of APRA-MD. We host educational webinars for our members on a regular basis as well as bag meetings on site. It would be ideal to use WildApricot to integrate a webinar service such as GoTo Meeting, JoinMe, MeetNow, etc...

Has anyone else ever requested this?

Thanks!

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Simplify adding event into my calendar - e.g. attach calendar invitation into emails or suggest to add on the last screen

I'd like to be able to attach an ical (Microsoft Outlook Calendar) file to event registration confirmation emails as I do not like to include all of the details of the meeting/webinar/training on our events page since it's open to the public. I've ran into issue in which attendees do not register since they have all of the information needed to attend. This would greatly help in encouraging registration and provide them the ability to add the details to their own calendar. Thanks!

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add time for registration deadlines

Hi, WA folks. I have some suggestions for setting closing registration dates for events.

Right now, these dates:

1) Can only be changed by editing each membership registration type (eg member, guest, etc);

2) Can be expressed only in absolute calendar dates (such as "May 15") – and only for the day itself, not for the time – not for a date relative to the event (such as "2 days before the event").

My organisation has a dinner meeting one Wednesday per month, the booking deadline for which is always at 7:00 pm on the Monday beforehand. Even though I…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. After-Event Materials Link for Presentation Documents

It would be great if there was a logical place to add a copy of the presentation and any other event documents after the event is over so that members can download them (especially for those members who couldn't attend the meeting). Is there anyway to do this?

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make event announcement emails work the same as registration reminder emails

I get a direct increase in the number of attendees (my objective for each of my weekly events) when I can send a specific announcement email for that event. My members are regulars and don't want to and don't have to have to register for the events they want to come to, it wastes their time. The events are specific that week and don't follow a sequence but because of the way you have things set up, to be able to send an announcement ahead of time, for each event that week, I have to input 13 events a week…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to CC an email for registration on events

We need to have the ability to have a secondary email for event registrations. If a person registers for an event and wants to have their assistant in the notifications currently there is no ability for this.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow searching for members who have not attended an event recently

allow searching for members who have not attended an event within a specified time period. This would be very useful to encourage members to become more active in the organization.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Photo album for each event

I would like to have the ability to add photos to a past event. Or a future event, for that matter! Members would have the permissions to add photos to an event from that event page. So then anyone could view these photos by clicking on the link from the event calendar, and on the side or below, there would be an album (or slide show).

We have events every weekend during the summer, and a couple each month late fall to early spring. Would be nice to have a way to upload the photos associated with an event, on…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bulk event management

Bulk event management (create/delete/modify) bulk delete can be done in the UI via checkboxes on the event list bulk create/modify could be based off spreadsheet export/import like we can do with contacts The current functionality is a serious impediment for us trying to add multiple events per week for several months ahead.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Live links in Additional event information

Ability to put links in the additional event information block

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Event listing order

I would like to have the most current event listed first instead of the last event listed first. Thank you!! If this can be done at our end please let me know how.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If then Event Regisration form

We would like to have the ability for the form to recognize that if a registrant selects a certain workshop session then it automatically eliminates other sessions that may be scheduled at the same time.

For example, Selecting a two hour session from 10:30 - 12:30, grays out the two one hour mini-sessions scheduled during the same time frame and vice-a-versa.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Event attendance comparison report

Hello All.

The organization that I set WA up for has multiple events each week, month, year. They are looking for a way to easily capture the number of registrations and compare them over the month/year.

The feature that I would like to see is an option to select an event name (our events have a relatively standard naming system) and compare the attendance of each event that was held over a definable period of time.

It would be nice to also be able to see a list of attendees, which could be sortable/searchable by the number of times the…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Complex price calculation

Calculation fields - big need! We need the simple variety, such as ordering shirts, and more complex ones, like this:

select arrival day
    select departure day
    select housing upgrade
    final price = # days*rate + # days*upgrade rate

Right now to collect this data we have two fields, one with 6 options and one with 12 options, and they have to be manually reviewed to make sure they match up. We could put them into one field, but then it turns into about 24 options.

It would be a relatively simple calculation if the system had that ability.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base