Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Membership Details on Event Export Reports

For event reports have the ability to pull membership information (expiration date, status, invoice number if pending).

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Variable pricing for additional (i.e. "guest") registrations

I would like to reiterate a request I have seen in various forms in other posts.

There needs to be the option of selecting different prices for "guest" registrations. At most of our events the person registering online brings a guest. Sometimes this guest is also a member of our organization (at which point they should be allowed to choose the "member" rate) and sometimes they are not (so they should be able to choose the "guest" fee.)

We have just moved from using Constant Contact's "Event Spot" as our event registration software and find WA lacking in this area.…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy all details of an event - registration types, emails, etc.

I'm setting up a form that has three payments, a different payment for non-members, an earlybird discount, late fees, etc., and there's no wy to copy these from one event to another. The whole event has to be cloned! Senseless.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Internal Notes box on Event Details Form

Would it be possible to have an internal notes box on the Event Details form? We often want to store information relating to an Event, such as minimum required numbers, target number of participants or internal deadline dates, but we don't want these to appear on the web.

Would this be useful for anyone else?

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Specify time not just date for event's available period

Posting this on behalf of client Nishit Vasavada:
    "Event registration start time (not just the date - under Registration Type/Available period). Currently it opens at 12am on the date of the local timezone, but we need it at 9pm. We can set the timezone to ET (we are in PT), but if we forget, it's a hassle. It would be really nice to have the time in addition to date."

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Modify "Add guest" feature

Change the "Add guest" feature to say "register another person" or something like that.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Event Reporting

We'd like to be able to pull aggregated reports of our events. Year over year, to see who is attending. Paid members vs. walk ins. Whether the price affects attendance, or certain months/seasons affect attendance. It would really help with forecasting and budgeting purposes. Thank you.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Re-Sorting Event Registration Types

The event registrations are sorted by $$ cost only and cannot be resorted. We have a big 3-day meeting and one can register for 1 day (any day), 2 days (any 2 days) or 3 days, then different member categories, then non-members can attend too, and the 28 different registration types are all messed up when sorted only by $$ cost. Can you fix this so we can sort the registration types by other means? Thank you.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Event Reminder sending to selected registrants

Enable Event Reminder to be sent to selected registrants only.
    Currently, event Reminders are sent automatically to all registrants (we send them out 2 days before an event). But if a member registers for an event after the Reminder has been sent, there is no way to send the Reminder to them - the Reminder can only be resent to all registrants. We use Reminders to provide final details such as meeting place, what to be bring etc. which is important also for those registering just the day before an event.
    This could work in a similar way to the…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Better Event Registrations Workflows

Workflow is pretty bad. The developers should sit down with a client local to you an actually try to check in people. You have to enter information twice and getting back to the event list is a round-a-bout gesture. It've very inefficient and time consuming.

Things like address and names should be passed through to the payment page when accepting credit cards.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Consolidated event announcements

We run 3-5 events per week, so using the scheduled event email blasts are not an option as we would be bombarding people with emails all the time.

What would be great if we could consolidate all of the events in a single email and send that as a newsletter. I imagine it being something like the events list that could be inserted into the email like a widget or gadget.

Is there a way to do something like this currently?

Thanks Kerrie-Anne

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Automatically Add Event Registrants to Group

When members register for a paid event, we give them access to pages that are protected for that membership level. Those pages are accessible from a main page that shows up in their top menu navigation. This is easy enough for the admin to do, but we have to do it one at a time and they don't have immediate access after registering. I'd like for members who register for a specific Event to automatically be added to a specific Group.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A lttle more detail in "Upcoming Events List" Gadget

Upcoming Events List could be so much more useful by simply adding finish time & Locaton

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow me to create future event, with a future posting date

I would like to be able to create a future event that will automatically become visible at a future specified date, rather than me having to create the event, set it as Admin Only and then change the access permissions when I want it to be visible to the public. Thank you!! :)

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Event Calendar Filter / Search on public side

I was hoping to see if there is a way to publicly search event calendars on wild apricot through basic or advance search criteria filters. Eventually I would want the public to be able to find an event by city/location or member profile association.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Suspend members from upcoming & ongoing events if their membership lapses

Currently if a membership lapses the members details need to be checked to see if they are participating in any upcoming or ongoing events and then unregistered by admin.

The ideal situation would be to give admin the options to leave registrations as is, flag these registrations to the admin and automatically un-register. Globally would be a big help if this is difficult to do on the actual event page.

Alternatively if there was at least a way of flagging the upcoming and ongoing events which a member is registered to, when their membership lapses, in the email which is…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to Search Custom Event Registration Fields

I would like to request that WA consider in future updates the ability to search and filter contact and event registrants via custom event registration fields. I am using WA to manage a large state conference and have our pre-conference sessions built into the event registration and would like to email just those people, but there is no way to filter those folks out without exporting to excel. This would make managing larger events with more complicated registrations easier.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to change sort order on the attendee list - published view

I know this has been talked about before, but it looks like it was just on the admin side.

I am wondering if there is a way to sort the attendee list that is published for general members to see.

We tend to have about 800-900 members register to attend our events, and would like the list to be sorted alphabetically so that people can easily search to see if their friends have registered. It is currently sorted by WHEN they registered.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Limit guest registration to members only

Our members love the ability to register guests for events. However when an event is members only, when members register guests, there is no member look-up or verification that the guest being registered is also a member.

I know I can restrict the event so guests cannot be registered, but this feature is really helpful for our couples that share an email --- one can register both of them under the same email when using the guest registration option. And when a member wants to pay for multiple attendees on line in one transaction, they can do that this way.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Registration Type for Guests too

The system needs to allow for choosing registration type for a guest. Currently guests pay the same price as registrants or special price. It would be easiest to handle Families using the guest feature (no repeated contact info or memberhsip, etc.).

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base