Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Event Reminder sending to selected registrants

Enable Event Reminder to be sent to selected registrants only.
Currently, event Reminders are sent automatically to all registrants (we send them out 2 days before an event). But if a member registers for an event after the Reminder has been sent, there is no way to send the Reminder to them - the Reminder can only be resent to all registrants. We use Reminders to provide final details such as meeting place, what to be bring etc. which is important also for those registering just the day before an event.
This could work in a similar way to the "Send notification" function is used to send the Confirmation email to manually added registrants.

16 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Fiona Slay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Doug Miles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same goes for Event Announcements: "Selected Contacts" should include the same Search for individuals option as in ordinary emails.

• AdminApricot Kernel (Product Manager, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My assumption is that you also supply all these information in "Event registration confirmed". So, if you send the reminder 2 days before and a person registers after this, it means basically 1-2 days before the even - what is the purpose for having a reminder email, while "Event registration confirmed" is the reminder on its own?

Feedback and Knowledge Base