Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Re-Sorting Event Registration Types

The event registrations are sorted by $$ cost only and cannot be resorted. We have a big 3-day meeting and one can register for 1 day (any day), 2 days (any 2 days) or 3 days, then different member categories, then non-members can attend too, and the 28 different registration types are all messed up when sorted only by $$ cost. Can you fix this so we can sort the registration types by other means? Thank you.

8 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sam HoaglandSam Hoagland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JimFJimF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A simple manual arrowed up/down sort would do for us (similar to what there is available elsewhere within the WA app itself).

• Katie ScalfKatie Scalf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! I was wondering if this idea ever was picked up? I would like to order the registration types in a different order than alphabetical. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

• WildApricot UserWildApricot User commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi GuysJust wanted to add to the message below posted on 05-23-2008, 11:18 PM. I agree and in addition it would be great to be able to display the pricing information in a chart as well - ie. X-axis = 1 day, 2 day, 3 day & Y-axis = Member, Non Member.Other possible configurations incl. grouping the current pricing list according to price or date or days or member category, etc.Hope that makes sense.ThanksLeya DuiguReply QuoteThe event registrations are sorted by $$ cost only and cannot be resorted. We have a big 3-day meeting and one can register for 1 day (any day), 2 days (any 2 days) or 3 days, then different member categories, then non-members can attend too, and the 28 different registration types are all messed up when sorted only by $$ cost. Can you fix this so we can sort the registration types by other means? Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7