Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3371 results found

1. Prevent event registrations from changing names automatically in database

Prevent people from changing their name in event registrations that are then automatically changed in the database. Perhaps instead it prompts a check by the admin before the change is made in the database? Examples: Someone used their email address to register someone else, and typing in that person's name changed the name associated with the email address in the database. Also, someone typed in a general org name, thereby deleting their name from the database and inserting the general "My Company's Name" instead. A legit reason could be if someone's name did change (marriage, divorce, transition, etc.), but it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow telephone numbers to formatted as links, using the tel: scheme

Our members are increasingly their phones and tablets to access our website. I would like to be able to have a phone number converted to hyperlink in a manner similar to the way that email addresses are converted to mailto: hyperlinks.
    Currently, I have to make manual edits to the HTML:
    Add phone number
    Add link to phone number
    Edit HTML to remove / prefix and add tel: scheme.
    This workaround, however, isn't available for our email messages because I cannot edit the HTML of an email.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add additional member workflow emails

Provide option to add additional emails to the member onboarding (application) and renewal workflows. In our case, we need an email to be sent approximately 1 week after the member activation email.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add additional fields to contact/save search

Allow contacts to be searched by donation field/fund so that search may be saved in order to email donors on the status of the campaign.

Right now, the solution is to export the list, create a field in WA, add that field to the downloaded spreadsheet and populate it, upload the data, run the search, save it, then send the email. Each subsequent donor has to be added manually by populating that field in their profile or, if there are several, performing the entire download/upload/search process again.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. security status of wild apricot

I am thinking about having this platform independently tested for security before finalizing our transition to WC from our existing platform. Has anyone else done this previously, or can anyone point to some certifications that will give me the sense of security that my members demand?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Display registrants for each Registration-type separately

We are a hiking club with several hikes / Registration-types for each hiking day / Event. We would like to display the registrants for each registrant-type separately. Currently all the registrants for the hiking day / Event are displayed. A registrant cannot tell who is registered for their hike only who is registered for all hikes / Event.

Please add the "Show registrants who want to be listed" selection currently in the Event details tab, to the "Registrant types & settings" tab for each Registration-type.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email Manager with access to all emails, not only newsletters

Currently automated emails can be generated from Membership Levels and 'Events, if something happens to delay an announcement you have to go into a number of places to edit it. If we had a email manager function that brought all scheduled emails together this would make managing them easier. As an example during COVID our Opening Day has been delayed a couple of times, so our Renewal notices have had to be edited along with our Opening Day Event email. Often we set up events ahead of time and if we had an manager function we could see all emails…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Membership Report Table

The table currently provided for the Membership Report does not include the counts for each time period (day, week, month) for the full report. For example the table for the past 3 months with time period month, only provides the beginning and end count, not all three monthly counts. This information is in the charts, but not in the table.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Link manual invoice to business operation

Need to be able to link a manual invoice to an Event so it will be included in the Income Report

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't break connection between payments and original operations they were received for

I want to be able to track the financials for an event - included who paid what and who was refunded. With v5.9, invoices are not deleted (hurray!) but are voided and payments are unsettled. This 'breaks the link' between the payment and the event. I'd like to have an audit trail of all financial transactions related to an event, even for cancellations.

Background - the specific use case is events that have cancelation fees associated with them. When someone cancels we still need to charge them. Canceling them from the event voids the invoice and unsettles the payments. I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Making member dues payment easier

I would like an enhancement of the bundle admin/member rights setup. I would like to have all members of a bundle be able to pay the yearly dues. As it is now only one member, the admin, has access to the invoice payment portal through the member profile. In my experience the person who is attempting to pay may randomly be the non admin and they will run into a roadblock in the member profile and not know why they cannot pay. The fallback is that they write a check and mail it to me which is the situation that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Export member groups as a separate columns

Currently when you export a Member list the associated groups are exported into 1 column seperated by commas in no particular order. The data is inocnsitent wne the export is pulled. I would like to see all of members group affilliations export to their own column so that i am able to sort and filter on those groups much easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More flexible formatting for polls

Poll formatting is very limited and can only be changed by means of CSS. Even so, it is difficult to figure out which classes to write CSS for.
    1. Questions are formatted with H2. This is wrong. Just because the only hierarchical level currently above the question is the page title does not make a question a header!
    2. H* formats should be reserved for real headers, such as section headers (see https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/42891228-support-dividing-questions-into-sections-in-polls).
    Possible solutions:
    1. Provide a rich-text editable template as is done for some other forms, like invoices, where one can apply standard formatting for all polls.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Select information to display at contact profile system page

On the contact profile page (system page), there is a widget called "contact profile". You cannot hide any of the information in that widget, change of of the wording, etc. Some of it can be confusing to the members. For example, the "member since" has the date that the contact/membership was created in WildApricot. We have members that go back 50+ years. Sure, I could go and update that field, but the "member since" is not a meaningful data element to us. However, I cannot get rid of it.

Also, the word "bundle" is not really what we call it.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Topic Tags for Forums

Enable tags for Forum Topics for more dynamic engagement.

Allow Admin to choose some amount (maybe ~10) topic tags that can be added when creating a new topic. Would be nice at the Forum level also.

Example attached.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Registrant email update - refresh recipient list in ‘Email Registrants’ function

I need to schedule an update to event registrants so I select ‘Email registrants’. Email is written and saved ready for scheduling the next day. Overnight several new registrants book on to the event. However, there’s no way to refresh the registrant list generated through the ‘Email registrants’ option the previous day. This then means I have to copy and insert the email contents into a fresh email generated through ‘Email registrants’ to capture the new bookings. Or I can manually add the contacts to the existing recipient list as separate entities. Or I send the email to the original…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Links should default to "same window"

Please make links default to same window. When I add a link, the default is to "new window." This is extremely inconvenient as I have to remember to select same window. Most of the links I add to our site are to other pages within the site. I have never seen a CMS that defaults to "new window" for links. Could you change it to default to "same window"?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. archive emails

I would like the ability to archive email templates or at least sort them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Apply Email Editor for Events and Member Emails

We were all switched to the new email editor, which I have gotten used to. Now, why can't the event and membership emails use the same editor? It is frustrating to create a template in the new editor and not be able to apply it to an event or membership email without it bringing in lots of awkward tables. Being able to use the same email editor in all parts of Wild Apricot would be really helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use Organisation as Forum and Blog author

I would like to use the member's ORGANISATION as the author for the Blogs and Forums. Our first and last name are private to the public so it just comes up as Anonymous which isn't good. On the private forums the author is first and last name when really it should be on behalf of their organisation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base