Skip to content

Wishlist

• or

79 results found

1. Please correct the erroneous street address sort

Unfortunately in the Group Member Directory, the street address sort doesn't sort the street numbers correctly. Instead of sorting it (say) 1 to 25, it sorts it 1, 10-19,2, 20-29, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc, which is obviously a text sort. Rather than forcing users to fudge the street numbers as 2 or 3 digit numbers with leading zeros, could this sort it numerically (allowing that some may have letter suffixes for multiple occupancies at one address etc).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Additional information for the saved searches, last run, last updates, etc.

Provide metrics to assist in managing Saved Searches such as last time run, average run frequency, if the search is linked an area on the webpage and/or allow description field similar to what is offer in groups. This would help in periodically cleaning up Saved Searches.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Route Membership Notices To Specific Manager For That Membership Type

Hi.

Right now, renewal notices go to the member and/or the site administrator. Various people may handle different renewals. We have a golf pro handling gold renewals, and someone else handles swimming renewals.

It would be great to have renewal notices directed to the appropriate coordinator, and be added to those that would be notified.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding additional recipients to automatic event e-mails

Our club has large events (long-weekend gatherings) at are administered by an event manager, and contained within it smaller activities that are separately organized by different people with separate registration requirements/limits (classes, activities). This is a little more complicated than multi-session events, so we can't use that functionality for this.

So instead, we have the master event with the event organizer being the overall event manager (used to sign up people for the long weekend and over overall event costs), and then the "sub-events" that happen during the master event are events themselves, with their leader/instructor as the event organizer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Google checkout - recurring billing [10457]

Hello,

One feature I would love to see is to have the option to use Google Checkout's recurring billing feature... it is currently in beta (please see this article: http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/developer/Google_Checkout_Beta_Subscriptions.html )

Authorize.net and Paypal Pro both carry sizable monthly fees associated with recurring billing, so if Google Checkout can be used to run subscriptions for recurring payments, this would be very helpful for our nonprofit!

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. upload privleges

I don't know if this has been requested previously but is would be great if it was possible to set the folders that those with limited Admin access (eg Activities Admin) can use. I keep telling and showing those Admins where to upload their pictures for events and newsletters that they create, but they are loading them in multiple places and then I have to clean them up which is a tedious process.

Can access be set to a user account, so that I can easily restrict which folders they can or cannot use?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Batch Deleting Draft/Empty Email

I have 30 members with account access to use the email function to communicate with their respective interest group. It's a great tool but annoying in that if you click on "create email", a draft is saved, whether you use it or not. All of the no subject emails add up. Yes, the individual should be responsible to clean up after themself, but doesn't happen. As administrator, I'd like a way to be able to go to the All Email/Draft view and bulk select on more than one email to delete. Seems like Wild Apricot would think this is a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. aggregate billing discount

I am on the board of an organization with multiple branches. I looked into the multi branch discounts you offer, but it is based on the total number of branches, not on the total number of members. Currently we have 4 branches, each with their own membership process, and are adding a 5th so we might get a slight advantage out of this. One of our branches will probably exceed 1,000 members this year for example. Under the current multi branch plan, you could have 10 branches with 20 members each that would get a significant benefit, while we could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Membership Renewal Made Easy

For membership renewal, I want to present a home screen that has a button that says: "If you want to renew your membership, click here" and the website goes to the Membership Invoice screen for the membership they belong to. This screen tells them to pay by check ore pay online and they can do either in the existing scenario.

Instead, I have to provide separate instructions that the member must follow to navigate through the website to renew their membership and THEY ALWAYS GET LOST.

This may be a change in the way you have thought about flow but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. membership

We're looking for a way to run a report on folks who have changed their membership level (from Assoc to Pro in our case) for a selected timeframe. This would provide us the ability to see how our membership is trending - whether they're making gains in the industry such that they could be considered 'Professional'.

From a back-end perspective, I think it'd be a matter of:

• adding two database columns (MEMBERSHIP-PREVIOUS-LEVEL and MEMBERSHIP-PREVIOUS-CHANGE-DATE)
    • Figuring how to populate those columns on initial member creation (blank or default to initial level and join date)
    • Updating code so that when a member's…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Donation Export Producing Inconsistent Information

Hi Apricots,

I'm using Wild Apricot to manage the administration of our donations and also using the information collected to complete mail merges in MS Word using the export from Wild Apricot.

However I'm finding that it's exporting information in a format that is not consistent with the exporting from Memberships.

For instance I want to export the Date Paid, Receipt Number & Amount.

The actual date paid is 1st April 2016, but the date paid that is exported presents as 4/1/2016 5:31:19 AM. I don't want the time to be exported and I want the date format to be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automated invoicing and universal delete on o/s invoices

HI

I would like to recommend a few two enhancements. We are a tennis club and we have a discounted membership fee applicable to certain date. After which, the price rises. The issues we have encountered are :

1) We tried the automated invoice this year but quickly realized that members could on;y renew their membership and were locked out of adding additional services, such as joining and paying for house league. When they paid the membership fee they could not select House League and pay the additional $20 - not sure if anything can be done other than not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to Lapse and Archive Member in separate stages

Hi

It would be great if we could lapse a membership at one date and then archive the record at a later date. At the moment the two only exist at the same date option on the renewal workflow.

The reason for this would be to restrict access to events once the Membership has expired, but allow people to log on to renew. If they do not renew within, say, six months, they could then be archived.

At the moment, to achieve this, we create Membership Levels called Lapsed Individual, with a renewal period of Never (so that they can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Financial Reset to Zero Option

Our payments for invoices and event fees are paid by either cheque in the mail, cash at the events, or sometimes by Visa on line.

As our organization is volunteer, the recording of all payments is kept in an excel file, as it has been to laboursome for our volunteer administrators to spend the time to update all that info into the Wildapricot system.

Ya.. I know.... But we are trying to get better at that.

Our memberships go from Feb to Feb with a reset on annual membership.

Because of this, it does not matter to us what happened…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add support for PayPal’s PayFlow Link

...We would also like to see PayPal’s PayFlow Link supported as well and although that system requires using their Hosted Checkout Page, it would be nice to not have to spend the $25 on the PayFlow Pro...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Archived  ·  Team Payments responded

PayPal has decided to discontinue further development of Payflow Link, it is stated as Legacy system in their docs and available only for existing users.
    So we will unlikely support it, unless PayPal decides to revive the project.

16. Linking Invoices to Events

I would like to be able to link the following:
    Contact to Event to Invoice. We are a community center that has a membership base but also rents out our facility.
    We need to quote prices for specific events and then invoice for the event (rental of facility) when they decide to book it. And we need to be able to link the contact and the invoice to the event (facility rental). Ultimately being able to switch between the Contact that is renting our facility to financial transactions (Invoice) and to the Event. Currently we are using File Maker Pro…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Limit number of event registrations for each registration type [1328]

We desperately need the ability to limit registrations by the registration type. For example, we will have one event where there is an upper and a lower draw. There is room for 10 players in both draws.

Right now all we can do is say that the max number of players is 20. But that means we could get 15 players in upper and only 5 in lower. So we have to keep an eye on it and go in and manually close the type and hope we do it at the right time. We need this to be automatic.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. edit card information for non-recurring members with recurring donations

Your system will only allow people signed up for automatic membership renewal to edit their credit card information. This excludes people who have signed up for automatic donations but not automatic renewal of membership.

In addition, if someone is in this category there is no "renew" button for the member because the system assumes that automatic payments apply to all types of payments when they don't.

Please fix this ASAP. I see a previous post where you partially addressed the issue and called it closed. This does not address those with saved payment information or recurring contributions but not recurring…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Paste as Text button to editor toolbar

After more than a year with WA, I have found that the greatest barrier to getting non-technical persons to create clean content is their ability to cleanly paste text from other sources. The Word filter works OK, but so often I see page edits made by staff that has different fonts, text background color, or different text size. I remind them to paste and copy from Notebook (or other plain text editor) to strip all formatting, but they forget and find that rather inconvenient.

I seem to remember other WYSIWYG editors of the past (TinyMCE?) that had "Paste as Text"…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base