Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give us back our Legacy editor

We REALLY REALLY hate the new manual email editor. Being able to imbed images with the text (and have them flow as we amend text), and access to the underlying HMTL to tweak layouts were ESSENTIAL to our marketing efforts.
    You should at least have left the option to stick with the legacy editor and let us worry about whether the potential downfalls are worth it.

I don't object to having a "beginners" editor available to those who need it, but forcing everyone to live with their limits is pretty paternalistic and, well, silly.

This might be the final straw…

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Old editor consistently caused a lot of formatting problems. Usually, our users were not happy about the result emails and their appearance in different email readers. So we rebuilt the editor and returning to an old one is not an option.

The new editor removes some features, but at the same time, it helps to create more consistent and visually appealing emails.

We understand that there is room for improvement, and we are going to add features and fix problems in the new editor. If you have ideas on how to make it better, please create a topic on forum or vote for an existing one.

2. Email construction VERY AWKWARD NOW

It is SO HARD now to do my email bulletin each month. One has to navigate back and forth from the website, which is the only place one can put up files and images to use in an email. That is VERY INCONVENIENT. And not being able to use inline images makes the use of captions and surrounding text EXTREMELY AWKWARD, requiring one to use an image followed by a text block, which may appear close to or not so close to the image it is captioning.

PLEASE make the access to file upload and manipulation the way it was.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Customize invoice items

customize invoice items

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. create webinar gadget - like facebook and twitter

Gadget to link in an online webinar service so webinars can be run within the WA app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Archived with Balance Owing

Even if someone is archived and has an open balance, when doing an invoice search under finances, the invoice should show up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What is QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number?

When I am installing my QuickBooks software, I am facing a problem. I do not understand how to solve the error. Please help me solve this. hurry up please!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hate the way you just trashed the email editor

Why the hell did you break the damn email editor????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatic saving of file uploads

Currently when a member is updating their profile to add a file upload, they must still click Save Profile button before the files are added. Some people just upload the file thinking the update has been made to the profile. Since the Save profile buttons could be off screen they just move on with life and their uploads don't get uploaded.

Is it possible to change the file upload UI so when uploads are made, Save Profile buttons do NOT need to be pressed? Or there is a warning that is presented on an edited profile if they navigate off…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like to be be able to present a webinar to my membership or musical videos.

In studying membership websites, there seems to be a general consensus about deliverables to make your membership group more appealing.
    Wild Apricot could offer as add-ons , the capability of having the administrator give a webinar or post a video presentation. If this idea is not feasible, then provide some ideas about adding outside resources to the website that would provide those capabilities.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Separate tag list for past events in event calendar gadget

Would like to display past events independent of upcoming events. The ideal solution would be to have a separate Past Events gadget similar to the Upcoming Events gadget. An alternative would be to modify the Events Calendar gadget so that the upcoming events and past events sections use separate tag lists.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow members to start as lapsed

Make it possible to set someone's membership status as lapsed from the beginning without having to be a member first.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. enable/disable registration types for an event

I need the ability to enable/disable registration types for an event. Our events include catered meals, so we have a cut-off time after which you shouldn't be able to register for the meal at an event. But we'f still like to have people register. The ideal solution to this would be a way to disable the "with meal" registration type after the cut-off has passed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. stop popups

stop the popups that load when you first login on the admin end - the rating & the upgrade notice

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Waiver option for Membership Renewal

Add a mandatory waiver option to membership renewals, not just for new members.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. More Flexibility on the Event Registration form

We would like to have more flexibility on the event registration form.

We would like to be able to change the appearance, also add paid fields with limited numbers of access to options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Do you provide webinars or training to use the email portion of the program?

I'm personally having issues with the design portion of the emails you have the ability to send out through the site. I was wondering if webinars/training was available for this portion, or if that would be something you were willing to do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. delete board members who quit

I need to delete board of director members and don't see how I can accomplish this. thank you for your help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base