Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3361 results found

1. Automatic invoices for admin-initiated membership level changes

When a member opts to change membership level the system automatically generates an invoice.

However if the member sends in a cheque so that one of our admin staff does the membership level change, no invoices are generated automatically.

We have a stripped down free member level that we hope encourages people to become paid members, however, the workflow as it stands now makes it very easy for our admin people to just miss the invoice step so that the member will never be charged the new rate.

I'd like to see invoices automatically generated for membership level changes (if…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Include event tags in export of invoices for events

We're loving WA, and we think it's really going to work!

The one thing we're finding a bit strange is that Event Category tags work fantastic, but they don't show up anywhere in reporting.

Furthermore, it's impossible to export a list of events and see any sort of financial data.

It would be fantastic to have event included in the list of invoices and export of invoices

Then if we could export this with financial data that would be top!

Cheers

Adrian

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change position of any contact/member form field

Currently the member form fields are shown vertically one under another on a page. How can we move any field we want to any position on the page?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Background Pictures/Watermarks

I have no trouble with adding a picture or background colour, but is there a way that we can add a picture, but fade it so that it is just lightly in the background?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Control which saved searches to show in the list

From what I've read so far through the apps we are not able to create new searches or modify existing searches that have been saved through the desktop version of WA. Could there possibly be a way to add a checkbox on the full version of WA searches to show only those searches in the app? We have a lot of internal searches that don't necessarily need to be included on the app, but it would be nice to be able to reduce the number of searches in the app list to only those that are deemed necessary for our…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Icons/previews for page templates or master templates

We're considering a small improvement that would add previews/icons of page templates and or master templates instead of the current drop down list.

But before we invest time/energy into researching a solution and developing it, we wanted to confirm if any users actually had problems with the existing dropdowns during their initial setup or for regular updates.

Any comments for or against this change would be appreciated!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Easily resizing a picture by dragging a corner

I'm not finding this to be very intuitive as with a wix.com site. I'd like to just insert the picture and than drag a corner to adjust the size. Am I missing where to access an option like this?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Designate an attendee as a non-member if they are registered under a member attending

To have a field that designates an attendee as a non-member if they are registered under a member attending. The way it is now, non-members who sign up for an event under a member are listed as "members" and this is not correct.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. registration confirmation e-mail template

In the email template that automatically confirms a registration, it would be hugely helpful if the invoice number generated by the registration was included as macro field. We often have registrants sending us their confirmation email, but it doesn't refer to the registration number/invoice.

Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Exporting of credit card type

It would be really great if there was a way to export the type of credit card used in the payment export. We balance our deposits into our bank account and American Express is deposited separate from all other bank cards. It would be great to export the payments from a certain time period, sort by credit card used and then calculate totals by card type so we can reconcile our bank statements. Currently it is a manual effort.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Transferring sign-in/authentication status to a third party website

We would like to have our members link to outside web sites (for example to access journal article content), using the WA login. The easiest way to do this is using signed linking, which there is no support for in WA. This could also provide a simple mechanism to provide Single Sign-on support using the WA login.

For example, WA should be able to create a link such as:

<a href="pathInfo?originator=originator&identity=identity&timestamp=timestamp&token=signature">

Where:

• pathInfo - the destination of the link

• originator - the name of the service generating the signed link. This would be specified in the link settings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Member to Member Feedback

Our members will be interacting with each other. It would be great if they could rate the experience much like ebay does between seller and buyer with cumulative scores and short comments. Any chance of this happening? We could write such a feature and others into a separate program, but we are unsure if we could interact with WA software. In theory we could with Javascript, but we have been advised of the posibility being remote. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Redirect HTTPS to HTTP for Payments Only SSL setting

For sites that use the "Payments Only" setting for SSL and a custom domain, WA still allows users to access the non-payment pages using HTTPS. That seems convienient, but there are side effects to allowing HTTPS access to an HTTP page. First, if a user does try to access a non-payment page with HTTPS, they will get a browser certificate mis-match warning. As you know, the warning that modern browsers display can be quite scary to the average user. I think you will find this issue to be more common than you think, such as a new site where the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CC list for system emails.

When sending out automated emails WA doesn't include a cc list in either the email header or the email body. For newer clubs or clubs that distribute administrative functions widely among volunteers, this means that when an email goes out, the (indirect) recipients don't necessarily know who else is seeing the email. And that means unnecessary FYI emails get sent after the fact.

Would it be easy to add a cc list to the bottom of the system generated emails that lists the adminstrative recipients? (by name rather than by email) Perhaps this should be an option, as some clubs…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Import of Legacy Subscriptions

We must migrated to WA and the one thing I couldn't do which would be nice would be to import email subscription options from our old system. The import function didn't allow me to select the Subscription field even though it's a field that can be exported.

This was my work around. I created groups that matched each of our subscription options and imported to them. I then created saved queries that included anyone subscribed to that option OR anyone in that group to continue sending to the same people. The problem is people who want to unsubscribe can't do…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Import Program Should Not Include Hidden "Notes" Field

There is a field called Notes that is an internal use field. This field is "hidden" in the sense that is does NOT show up in the Contacts or Members fields lists.

This causes confusion because upon import, the import program will attempt to match an imported field name of Notes to this internal use field called Notes. This causes confusion because the admin doing the import will not remember creating a Notes field (because they didn't) and won't see it in the Fields lists (because it isn't there).

I would HIGHLY recommend you either add this field to the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recent additions to web site

It would be great to have a "recent additions to web site" feature that would simply use advanced search on modified time to list all recent changes to web content.

"Recent" could be an admin specified time interval (e.g. the last week), or more advanced, all changes since the user last visited the site.

In this way, folks could discover new web pages that had been created or modified, in addition to existing capability that just shows new forum posts and news items.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sign in Sheet

Hi!!

Please consider adding a participant sign in sheet to the event Reports choices. We have groups that require individuals to sign in physically as a proof of attendance. The attendance sheet you have is ALMOST perfect. Is needs a columns marked sign in and adequate space to work for our needs. Thanks for your consideration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Move column description above the entry on the form

Can the description of a column be moved above it on a form? Right now, on a registration form, I can add a description, but it shows up BELOW the textbox/radio buttons/checkboxes/etc on the form. This is really confusing on the form. I would like the description to show up at the top.

For example, I have a column called "Volunteer" where I am asking when my member can volunteer to help out. This is a required multiple choice column that has 9 options. But the description of this column doesn't show up until after all the choices are listed.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to pass directory page search criteria via URL

It would be great to be able to pass a search criteria to the member directory page.

Here is a scenario I currently have that would greatly benefit from this: I currently have a list of states listed a page. I would like to be able to link these to a listing of all members in that state. Currently this has to be done by creating 50 saved searches and 50 directory pages. The ability to simply prepopulate search fields would be very useful in this and other situations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base