Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Select Duration for cancelling registrant without receiving payment

I have a request. I like to have this 15-minute option to be more flexible.

We expect registrants to complete payment within 14 days from the registration date.

It would be wonderful if there is a form or drop-down menu to select days.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cloning website, but no ability to activate it.

When we want to modify a website (new layout, look, templates), we create a clone website to play with. We take hours to get it right, make sure it works. Yet there is NO way to copy that over to become our new active website. We must go back and spend hours again, starting from scratch, building a new website. That makes no sense to me, any other web hosting company I've worked with allows that feature easily. Please help....

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Live links in Additional event information

Ability to put links in the additional event information block

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. store

I see that you can list variations on a item in the store. However, you cannot list different prices for the different variations. An example would be we sell postcards in quantities of 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000. The different quantities cost different amounts. It would be nice to have the option rather than listing each quantity as a new product.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Messaging

One feature that I would like to have is a messaging tool inside the mobile phone app. Theses days the easiest way to send quick messages to the membership is through a messaging app. Right now we use WhatsApp but many folks refuse to use that because it is owned by Facebook.

Such a feature could be used for organization wide messages and members to member messages.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Roles and joining date for Group

Can we have roles for each committe/group? For example, we work with more than 20 committees and create a different field role it would be difficult to manage.

For example, for each committee we need the role (chair, vice-chair, treasure, etc), date election and date re-election.

Please, this would be so helpful because now we have to manage it outside Wild Apricot.

Regards

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. multiple depost accounts with Affinipay and Auto Sorting

Integrated payment with Affinipay is good, but my organization has multiple bank accounts for separate departments of our organization. Multiple deposit accounts through Wild Apricot Payments would allow us to track our income better.

With this functionality, choosing what payments go where would be helpful as well. For example, all event payments go to one account while membership renewals go to another

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Name Badges

Now that you have membership cards (3.5" x 2"). Is it possible to add the ability to make Name Badges (4" x 3") for Avery #5260 labels? Or some other label directly from WildApricot.

86 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mobile app chat

Customizable mobile application. It would be nice to be able to chat with members within the app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Member only product access

An option in the Store for a product to be available to members only.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Select shipping and pick up options for each product

I like that I can add delivery and shipping options to my store, however, the way it works does not work for me at all. I need to be able to choose which delivery and shipping options are valid for each product. I have some products that are pick-up only, and others that can be shipped. And for the pick up, some items will get picked up in a different location. I want to be able to choose which options are valid for each product.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Member mobile app: invoice renewal payment

Hi, Re the Member Mobile App. Surely a function to pay there membership is beneficial?In addition to the ability to edit there profile. Such as adding photos, or a description of their company to add to a directory. Often this task for members is low priority during a work day but perfect timing if they had access to a mobile app outside of the office. Also the Gallery, Blog & Resources and so on. All of these are much more likely to be accessed outside of the office and would offer greater connection for members.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Polls- access to individual results vs. group results

I would like to opportunity to see individual answers from pollees along with the group results. I can then respond to any negative feedback directly and quickly. We should be able to access both.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Online Store Report

We need reporting capabilities of items sold from the store. We can report on the invoices, but not at the item level.

Right now, all we get is an email with the order items and quantities. Keeping track of inventory involves reading through emails and adjusting order-by-order.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have AffiniPay Compute Fees At The Transaction Level

When PayPal was our processor, their exported transaction details gave us the GROSS amount and the FEE amount charged per transaction. AffiniPay only exports the GROSS amt collected and then bills us the next month for fees. It's an accounting nightmare. We want to keep track of our income/expenses at an event level. I'm now having to manually compute the AffiniPay fees for each transaction. Ugh.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Expand Filtered Search Option

Currently your Member Directory Gadget only allows you to choose from multiple choice, radio buttons, and dropdown field types. At first, I created my database with a restricted list of cities to choose from to standardize how they appear. But as I began to register non-members for certain events or add non-members to W.A. I was forced to add additional cities outside of our membership territory to the standardized cities list.

n addition to being a challenge when non-members register for an event and their city isn't in the list, this also muddies up the filtered search by including cities…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Restricted access for online store feature

Currently our organization is implementing the online store feature and wanted to give restricted access to one individual to post products and oversee the daily operations of the store. However, under the present setup full access must be given to the individual. Having the ability to restrict access only to the store function would greatly enhance overall system security as currently available for membership, website, donations and events functions. This is something badly needed for security sake.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Member app - allow members to communicate with each other (i.e. access WA forums)

Add access to the member forum to the mobile member app

Our organization is a community and we rely on the sharing and of information on the online forum. We would like to see the forum added to the member app to drive participation.

76 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Free-text answer

Polls are great for structured questions, but in the annual awards we run they start with an open 'nominations' process, where a free-text input is required. The current option for 'other' doesn't really work for us in that scenario and I'd really like to be able to keep members within Wild Apricot rather than have to go and use Survey Monkey or something. Thanks for listening!

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. open registration on certain date

Is there a way to schedule an event to open its registration in the future? We have ~ 20 events that all need to be opened at a certain time and date. We go in manually today for each one at said time/date.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base