Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A summary breakdown of charges showing a line item for each calc field choice along with total of payment due

Our organization has at least six calculation fields for each member level. Our member forms are long and complicated with calculation fields spread throughout. It would be very helpful if a breakdown is presented to the applicant/member that shows each item and the cost of the item they selected along with the total before payment is made. Without a summary that shows each charge, it’s difficult for the applicant/member to review the charges, spot a mistake or change their mind about their selections. Many members select an item or the wrong item without realizing it until after they have submitted…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to change membership level when Pending Renewal

Members not being able to change their membership level when they are in "pending renewal" is a huge hassle for them and for administering membership. I'm sure there is some logical reason for the limitation, but it sure is frustrating.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. cancel registration button

It would be nice to feature a "cancel registration" macro/button option. That way when we send out reminders, those who can no longer attend can cancel.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AffiniPay

AffiniPay allows users to create "Tags" called "Category 1" and "Category 2" in their merchant applications that can be passed through to the AffiniPay process, thereby enabling the merchant application to share custom information about the transaction origination to AffiniPay's reporting and back to the paying customer.

However, Wild Apricot has not implemented hooks in its application to allow its clients (the "merchant") to make use of the tags feature.

It's there for the using, so please, Wild Apricot, get it working for us.

The attached image is from the AffiniPay control panel payments settings page.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BAD IDEA-No text wrapping around graphics in emails

I have just been told that I can no longer insert photos/graphics in an email and have the text wrap around them. This is so incredibly backward. Wrapping text around graphics is a late-nineties capability. By eliminating it, you've taken your capabilities back by over two decades. I am so so so so so so deeply disappointed about this change.
    Feel free to contact me to better understand how unacceptable I think this is.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Email Editor Cancel Button

Within the Email Editor, there is no Cancel button. If a serious error is made when drafting an email (particularly one that has already been saved), there is no way to escape and discard the changes and start again. Almost every other editing module on the site has a Cancel option.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Free or Zero value Items

Hello,
    I have moved my membership from a wordpress based website running WooCommerce to your software and a function that is missing that is used quite often by us is the ability to have a webstore item have a Money value of 0.00 or FREE and example would be for replacement member cards. I see we have the option for free shipping (which we use) but have to put a minimum value of 0.01 for the items.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When using "mailto" link on a webpage allow insertion of a pre-made subject line

It would be helpful to be able to configure a pre-made "Subject Line" in the "Mailto" link inserted into a web page. This is normally done in html by insrting a question mark (?) after the user's email address, followed by the word "subject" (without the quotation marks), followed by an equals sign (=), followed by the subject inside a pair of quotation marks. }

The command (under the covers) would look like: <a href=mailto:john.dow@yourdomain.com?subject="pre-made subject text". Then when we revieve an email we'd have a better chance of knowing the subject and from which page the email…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Email Previews do not look like emails in Outlook

Previews do not even look close to what my Outlook email receives sometimes. It would be helpful to have more accurate representation of what is being sent to my clients.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Send Event Survey to Members that Checked-In

Add ability to send a poll/survey to members that "checked in" to an event. Currently have to manually load the members that attended an event in order to send them an event survey.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Member level change while in Pending-Renewal Status

Please make it possible for a member in Pending-Renewal status to change their membership level. Dues collection can go on for several months and often members are in this category when they finally pay. Would be helpful if they can make the same level changes here as they can do in Lapsed or Active status. Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Event cancellation

Event cancellation.

You should have a tab to select that allows to cancel the event and auto generate an email (template that you can edit) to all who registered.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gift membership

Git Membership. We are conducting a membership drive for 2020. We need a "Gift Membership Tab" like other web programs offer. The Gift Tab would enable us to enter the recipient's E mail address and pay for the membership. THEN, we'd like the recipient to receive an E mail notification of the "Gift membership" from "who" AND a link to set up a Logon. Hopefully this option can be added before year end
    Thanks !
    Don

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Profile Printing

Good afternoon. Since the changes to screens the print icon is no longer at the top right hand side near support options. I require the members info to be printed for signing by our CEO. As administrator I use to be able to do this. Control P does not print all info.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Event Invoice Zero Amount

Invoices for events should be able to have a zero balance if they are being updated by site administrator

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow texting of event registrants

Is Wild Apricot considering the following feature:

- WHen I have an event, I can e-mail all registrants. WOuld be possible to have an option to Text all registrants ? Most of out mrmber have active smart phone and texting is the only way to contact them quickly en masse.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Membership renewal with event registration

For our organization, membership is included with registration in the fall conference, but this isn't an option to do automatically through the form. I have to manually change all registrants to active members, a lot of extra time for something that could be automated. Please! :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow clients to change default event registration settings in the app

Please allow clients to change the default setting for "Include name in list of event registrants" on the event registration form in the mobile app settings. The current default is NO. Our events are ONLY open to members and we need all registrants' names to appear on the list. The previous iOS version of the app remembered the setting once a member changed it for one event, but the latest version (2.0) does not. As a result, members now have to set it to YES each time they register.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. multiple entries

I would like to be able to register several members at one time but I cannot find how to do it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base