Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Spotify and Soundcloud social media buttons

Our organization is a choir and part of our social media campaign involves sharing our playlists and our music. We garner followers on Spotify and Soundcloud and it would be great to have those buttons added to the Social Media gadget.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add option to exclude guests in limit count

We want to create a events where we limit the number of teams, but not the number of total people.

We have a regular ticket price and a discounted ticket price, so we set a limit on the total number of registrations, but currently this includes guests - we don't want to include guests in the limit count.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Format Payment instructions for this event

Is there a way to format the Payment Instructions for an event? Wouldn't that be a valuable thing to do? I can make my event all fancy-like, but when it comes to the payment page I don't get control over how it looks. I'd really like to be able to bold some things or make some fine print.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Collapse/Expand view for membership level list

PLEASE add a feature to "collapse" and "expand" the membership level admin list so there is a view that only shows the level names. I have so many that scrolling endlessly to make changes is maddening.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Force Custom Required Field to Be Entered for All Bundle Members at Renewal

Occasionally we add a new custom field to our membership profile page and we'd like to require that this new field get filled out for all members when a bundle admin renews. Currently the renewal process forces only the Bundle Admin to fill in the new required field. It remains blank or null for their bundled members, and our membership is lazy and won't fill out the new field unless the system requires it.

Thanks,

David.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Event collections report

From email correspondence:

"...As we run multiple events each month the income report is useful but only gives the total income for each even whereas the payment report is separated into the various payment types (ie. Cash, check, paypal, etc). having the income report include the various payment types (ie. Cash, check, paypal, etc) would be helpful to reconcile with paypal and our accounting of offline payments. Right now we have to look up the offline payments and minus them form the income total to get the online payment by event or download each event into excel and delete offline…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to integrate with Paypals' Sandbox site

To do complete end to end testing of Paypal integration it would be very helpful if an option under "Payment Settings" was available to indicate whether to use production paypal (paypal.com) or test paypal (sandbox.paypal.com). This option would require that two sets of API credentials be kept - one for paypal.com and one for sandbox.paypal.com.

One large benefit of using sandbox.paypal.com is that NO money is actually involved in the testing transactions. The paypal sandbox is setup exactly like the production paypal site except for the use of test accounts that automatically generate credit card numbers, expiration dates, bank accounts…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow event payments to be independent of the actual event [12984]

Man...that is going to take forever! Can this be addressed in future so
    we dont have to keep an bunch of past events?

Sent: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 16:11:01 -0500
    To: hamnerja@sjhlex.org
    Subject: [3A6-1697705F-9526] Overpayments
    I see. Deleting an event deletes all its event registrations AND invoices linked to those registrations - they are interdependent. So now you have payments without corresponding invoices. Unfortunately the only way to handle this now is manually delete all these payments one by one.

Cheers,

Dmitry Buterin, Chief Apricot
    Wild Apricot: Member Management Magic http://WildApricot.com

Web software for small associations and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Linking Members to Groups

It sure would be great to be able to link members to specific groups without having their membership level and billing change. Now the only way to put members into a group is through family/corporate bundles and when doing so, the member moves to a different level of membership. Just a simple 'link' feature to activate in membership levels that allow groups and have member ID's inserted would be very helpful. Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Notes Section in Page Management Please

Wouldn't it be great if there was a multi-line notes section in each Page management menu area so admins could make important notes to themselves about each specific page?

I think so. It could look something like this and even use a vertical scroll bar for notes that went beyond a few lines:

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Private Calendar that Members can link with their icalendars

Currently this is not possible for a private calendar due to password protection. However I know other software gets around this so only members can subscribe to a calendar. Is it possible this could come to Wild Apricot?

Thanks!

Pat

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Membership Access and fingerprint readers

We use Wild Apricot as membership software for our community swimming pool. It is great for online registration, creating membership lists, etc. It would be REALLY GREAT if Wild Apricot developed software to integrate with e.g. fingerprint readers so that we could use the software to not only track and manage our membership but also use it for membership access to the facility. Just something to think about for the future...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Display tags in event listing

It would be great to display the tags (labels/categories) assigned to each event in the published event listing and or calendar. I would like to make these tags visible to the public when registering, as they contain information that is potentially useful to the registrant.

I looked the online guide and forums, but could not find an answer to this question. A simple check box when setting up the event (Display tags for this listing? Check here) would suffice.

Steve

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Event receipts invoice - event registrations without the address fields.

Event receipts

Receipts can only be set up to include members addresses. Most of our paid registrations are non-members so when they receive a receipt it doesn’t have their address on it.

I know I can get around this by adding address fields to the common fields in settings but for most of our unpaid events the address is not necessary and only makes the registration process unnecessarily longer. Also when we get our VIPs to register for free at our events it is sometimes inappropriate and certainly unnecessary to ask for an address.

Is there any way around this?…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Membership-specific administrators

Each of our membership levels has a different staff person as a liaison. We'd like the bulk/group emails and other functions to come from/be associated with the designated staff liaison rather than from our general account administrator email/account. Without this feature we are forced to use our generic info@ email address as our administrator account email. This gets very confusing and cumbersome because we don't want our program assistant to be bombarded with all these emails that she then has to sort through and forward to the right person on staff.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Events: Pin an event to top of list

I would like the ability to pin an event to the top of the Event List when viewing the listview version of events (not calendar view). Some organizations have one or two events (e.g., Annual Conference) that are really important and they always want them displayed at the top of the list -- all year long.

Kim

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. See which pages link to a page I'm managing

Hi,

A nice addition would be to see what pages link to a page I'm working on. For example, if I copy or rename a page, I may forget what other pages link to the original - potentially resulting in dead links. Can't always keep it all straight by memory.

Plus as a volunteer organization, we need a tool that can help provide reliable info when it's simply not feasible to document every detail of a website somewhere else.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Capture info prior to accessing certain web pages

We would like to require that people complete a form before being able to access a specific page on our website

We want to post an online workbook and video series but want to know when people (and who!) are accessing the page. We would want to require that they complete a form before being granted access to that page. (And preferably allow cookies to be stored so they can come back without having to complete the form again.)

Thank you for your consideration.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Functionality for whitepaper registration

We would like to offer free whitepaper downloads, if people will provide us their information. I would like to be able to create something like event registration except use to it provide access to a specific page(s) on our website. This page would have a whitepaper or other content for download.

thanks

David

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add E-xac and InternetSecure payment gateways integration

It would be nice if WA also integrated as E-xac and InternetSecure as payment managers. Both are canadian, just like WA :-)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base