Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A WordPress widget/shortcodes that would allow me to have some users in WP add events

A WordPress widget/shortcode that would allow me to open up the posting of events to specified users of my WP site.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. list the anchor names on the page

When linking to an anchor link on the page, the list of assigned anchors should show enabling me to choose the right one rather than remember what I named them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. have step by step instructions for EVERYTHING like you do for setting up PayPal

I'm new and I'm spending countless hours every day, trying to figure out how to do something and wasting valuable time. Your Help section says a lot of "you can do this and you can do that" and "you can create this and you can create that" and you show a picture of what you're talking about but there are no step by step instructions on how to go about doing anything. This is very frustrating. As I was setting up our Paypal, I had no problems whatsoever and I said to myself "If everything was like THIS I could…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Frank responded

We’re currently researching some options to offer help in this format right in the product. Thank you for the suggestion.

4. Have a rotating option for "New Member" feature.

We have a feature on the Home page of our website that highlights "New Members". I would like this feature to be able to rotate multiple names. Right now it can only list one name at the time.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow pre-select of donation form fields via query parameters

I want to add QR codes with a donation form URL to our facility, so members can contribute to various areas/funds in WA by scanning the code, logging in and donating.

I'd like to pre-select a "fund" drop-down and ideally an amount, based on passing them in to WA in the URL query string, such as:

www.foo.org/donate?area='ice cream stand'&amount=10

Is there a way to easily do this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Amend background colour of system buttons

Ability to change the background colour of the Login, Register, Cancel etc buttons in the System Pages, we are using the Firma theme.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. House Pages on Own Domain

Ability to have pages on your own domain or the ability to add pages as iframes to your own pages.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to receive an alert when certain contacts/members register for events.

I would like to receive an alert when certain contacts/members register for events. The reason for this is some of them have multiple delinquent payments or a poor record of paying on time. I do not want to fully block them from registering, as I would be fine with them attending as long as they pay in advance.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. multi-point maps

The ability to have a map with multiple location points. Also, allow imagemapping which I haven't found on your site yet.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Registration form Custom "Time" field

Events - Registration form - Custom fields.
    A Time field would be great.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Provide an "auto-enable" functionality for events.

It would be convenient to be able to preset a date on which an event listed on the website is to be automatically enabled.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Invoice emails

When sending an invoice email from finances, invoice, allow email address to populate from the database. I often forward invoices to the club treasurers, who are members, for payments for their club's member.i also like to copy them to others where appropriate.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Coloured background for Calendar gadget

Please could it be possible to set a background colour for the Calendar gadget rather than transparent. We are using the Firma theme. Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ipad app improvements

From our registrar: I've also been using the iphone app, also pretty great, but it would be nice if it showed more of the event details (which tends to be the sort of thing I want to check on the fly (dates and prices) it would also be great if I could sort the list of names of the registrants differently like by order of registration or registration type.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. guest event

When a guest is registered for an event, their specific extra info field ( choice of dinner in this case ) does not show up on the confirmation eMail. I do not see a macro option for that field while editing the email template either.

Not that I need one if the above issue is resolved, but I do not see a separate eMail confirmation for the guest that might alert us to what they ordered either.
    Finally, that field does not show up on any of the reports that we could gather a tally from. In fact we cannot…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Rework the admin UI

I've worked with many different types of admin panels, and Wild Apricot's is hands down the most difficult and counter-intuitive panel I have ever had to struggle with. And, the problem exists throughout the admin system. Whether you're working on the website, managing financial matters or just trying to send an email out to members or contacts, you have to poke around and experiment to hopefully get it close to right. The learning curve is way too steep for what is supposed to be a simple membership site.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Member registration to have option of inviting "potential members" rather than just "guests"

Event Registration Form: As there is already a Guest Registration procedure in place whereby a guest can register online by him/ herself, would it be possible to change the "child" of the Member Registration (the pop-up that appears after the member registers asking if the member want to register a guest) to Potential Member, rather than Guest?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sort alphabetically by Last Name and then First Name (not ID) when exporting

I have multiple contacts in my database with the same last name. As it stands now, when I export a list to excel, the default is that they are sorted by last name and then user ID (not first name) so my contacts do not end up in alphabetical order in the output (John Smith listed above Adam Smith, etc). I have to remember to sort them myself in Excel every time I export a list.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import / Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide an event registration flow chart.

I would like a registration process flow chart of all the links within an event registration. Some registration links/buttons are straightforward, simple, and require few clicks before completing the registration and/or payment. Others are very convoluted, as you have to go back and forth clicking on the various links to see where they lead. As the admin, I have to try every option and link to test the process. I would also like to have the chart to give to registrants if needed. Can something like this be set up to be created by the system?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Frank responded

Interesting idea. If we do this, I suspect we will also apply the same visualization to other workflows. Looking forward to comments/votes.

20. Outlook Sync for emails and contacts

Outlook sync for both email and contacts

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base