Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3371 results found

1. Chart of Accounts export to QuickBooks

An additional level of detail beyond “class” or replacing "class" that could associate with the Chart of account codes set up in quickbooks would save time and errors by identifying income categories automatically. I assign a general ledger account code to each invoice/payment to coordinate with the bookkeeper in the notes field that must be read manually. Could a separate field be available that QB would recognize on import.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Condition-based display of fields for multi-level questions

I would like to request creating a way to display a registration field based on a previous field selection.

For example, If I have the question "Are you interested in learning about this committee?" If the answer is yes, I would like a second question to display. If the answer is no, I do not want the second question to display.

I've been told this is not a current feature in Wild Apricot but think this would be very useful for membership, registration and donation forms.

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Log for members who unsubscribe

I would like to be able to easily distinguish between members that actually select "unsubscribe" to emails vs. those that are automatically unsubscribed due to multiple email failures.

That way we could more easily contact those that may have simply changed their email address, from the ones that really don't want to hear from us anymore.

I'm not sure how to tell this the way it works now.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When paying invoice in full, copy internal notes to payment record

Our membership coordinator enters many renewals manually. She selects the renew button enters an internal note on the invoice, selects the tender and clicks on "Payment Made In Full". When trying to reconcile the payments she wants to export the payments & refunds record and see those notes. We would like to see the invoice internal notes transferred to the payment internal notes if the "Payment Made in Full" button is activated for manual renewals, otherwise it takes extra steps to put the notes in the payment internal notes field.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Breakout of Registration Event Items & Donations

Our organization has several events which offer members signup registration choices at the event. To create one invoice total all of the event items must be entered under a registration event. Items that members select and pay for online are registration, workshops, meals, memento's etc. When importing the invoices for the events into Quickbooks all event items go into a general account "events". We would like to be able to separate the payments on the invoice into sub categories, i.e. registration, workshops, meals etc. The only way we can do this not is to dig out a unique part of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Separate form field labels from field ids

Wild Apricot's current requirement that all field labels be unique results in cluttered forms when the same information is required in different contexts. For example, a form that requires the name, email, cell phone for the event attendee, their emergency contact, their family member plus the name and phone of their preferred medical practitioner, hospital, etc. Ideally, the use of section headers would negate the need to have unique names but currently this does not impact the unique field name requirement (indeed, it is only a visual section heading; not supported as such in the code).

Please separate the field…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Print range of Events

We would like to see an advanced search added to the Events List to enable

printing of events by date and/or tag.

We have a lot of events in a multiple venues and require the ability to print and display a weekly list by venue (Tag)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Select records by email engagement stats - e.g. percentage of emails opened

I'd like to be able to list some subset of members and include a summary of their email activity in the listing. In other words, I search on active members in a geographic area and want to know how many of them have opened at least 25% of their emails. The only way that I know to do that is to tediously access each member's record and click on "Email settings and log" and then write down "74 sent, 43 opened, 18 clicked". Since the system tracks this statistic, is there any way to list it in a search result.…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bulk create invoice

Hello,

I'd like to be able to bulk send invoices to a set of users, Perhaps even do this on a regularly scheduled basis if the member has an outstanding balance. Sending these individually is a huge time sink for me.

I'd appreciate any guidance on how to do this.

Thank you

Dale

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Drip campaigns

I'd like to set it up so that my members get content "dripped" to them week by week. Right now, I have 3 weeks worth of new material that all new members (including free 30-day trial members) access all at once.

It would be great to pre-schedule and drip this content over time (daily, weekly, monthly).

Thanks!

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Renewing membership for an arbitrary number of payment periods at once

We would like members to be able to pay for an arbitrary number of years, many would like to renew for more than one at a time. Currently, a member would be required to go through the renewal and payment process, then repeat the whole thing to renew subsequent years. There should be an option for selecting renewal of more than one payment period at once. I know several societies that also offer a 'lifetime' membership payment at a different (higher) rate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Simplify adding new members into a bundle by removing extra steps to do

When I click "add member" from a bundle administrator page, I'd like to save a step and add the contact directly on that page, versus adding the contact, then going to the bundle admin page, clicking "add member" and scrolling to find them in the list.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Batch print/email Account statements

I would love to have a statement section that is easily batch-emailed to members/contacts who have past due individual balances.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re collecting comments and votes for now, no actual development is planned so far

14. Additional fields for posting events

Like the requestors in http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827369-additional-fields-for-posting-events , we have a bicycle club and are considering using wild apricot software. Our bike club (as do many others) list our rides with distance, speed, terrain and ride leader and leader phone number as standard fields. This lets potential riders decide whether an event is appropriate for them.Since we plan to allow individual ride leaders to post events, having additional fields will help them make sure all the necessary information is input.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pull member data from Linkedin profile

Provide the option to populate a member's profile from their Linkedin profile - such as for a bio.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Two-factor authentication for Admins

one of the things I've mentioned that is a concern for us is the compromising of our member lists.Is there any wish list item for TWO FACTOR authentication for Admins?we'd be willing to have a bit more effort to login if we could get a text sent to our smart phone with a second passcode...thanksPhil

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dramatically simplify membership renewal process for members

This is a request to improve the process for members to renew memberships. Non-Profit organizations depend on memberships and membership renewals for continued funding and advocacy. As a result it’s necessary to repeatedly lobby members to renew, so it’s critical for membership renewals to be a convenient one click process to get to the Pay-Pal screen. Sending members to the home page and requiring a login and password in order to renew membership is inconvenient and cumbersome. We have two requests for improving the process:

1. A direct link to the “membership renewal page”, bypassing the password requirement (the way the…
    66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Admin ability to disable workflow emails

I have searched for help on this and not located any. I would like to be able to disable workflow emails but leave our organization eblast emails in place. I can understand why you don't want the member to be able to do this but I would like to.

When our members receive a renewal invoice and have elected not to renew, they often let us know. They may have a couple weeks left of their membership which would include several more renewal reminders they don't need. However, I cannot end those as a courtesy without stopping all their email,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Importing payments from QuickBooks online

An extremely useful feature would be the ability to export payment data from QuickBooks (including the online version) into WA. Many of our corporate members pay by check, and currently we have to manually update WA to reflect those payments. That shouldn't be necessary.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding guests later or changing existing ones

Hello,

We frequently have members who register themselves and then at a later date, decide to add a guest. However, there is no easy way for them to do this that I'm aware of. I would love for our members to be able to sign in, view their registration, and then be able to "Add Guest" from there.

Thanks!

UPDATE FROM PRODUCT MANAGER: I decided to expand this suggestion to also changing existing guest list as well, like removing some of existing guests or changing their names.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base