Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Breakout of Registration Event Items & Donations

Our organization has several events which offer members signup registration choices at the event. To create one invoice total all of the event items must be entered under a registration event. Items that members select and pay for online are registration, workshops, meals, memento's etc. When importing the invoices for the events into Quickbooks all event items go into a general account "events". We would like to be able to separate the payments on the invoice into sub categories, i.e. registration, workshops, meals etc. The only way we can do this not is to dig out a unique part of the event description and use the Quickbooks report filters.

Additionally we like to offer the possibility of the member adding a donation to their event registration. An event field which would allow the user to enter their own amount would be very usefull. WIth the current settings we have to force the user to pick a value (i.e. $10, $25, $50$ etc.). A donation with an event registration could be catagorized as an event donation rather than a standard donation.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Al SchulzAl Schulz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7