Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Renewing membership for an arbitrary number of payment periods at once

We would like members to be able to pay for an arbitrary number of years, many would like to renew for more than one at a time. Currently, a member would be required to go through the renewal and payment process, then repeat the whole thing to renew subsequent years. There should be an option for selecting renewal of more than one payment period at once. I know several societies that also offer a 'lifetime' membership payment at a different (higher) rate.

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

francisewfrancisew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Evgeny aka Apricot KernelAdminEvgeny aka Apricot Kernel (Product Manager, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do people in your organization want to renew for more than a year right away, without any discount? Why? If you suggest discount for many years, you should create special level for that, with different price (like the example with 'lifetime' - this should be a different level in terms of WA)

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7