Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3363 results found

1. Tax (HST) on Extra Charges as an Option

We have a situation where we need to charge HST on our club membership fee but not on a required pass through fee from an umbrella organization. It is a required fee for members. Currently it is implemented as an extra charge but there is no control over its tax status ie applying a tax. In this case there is no HST applied to the $35.00 fee but there is for our club membership fee.

Can you suggest a work around?

It would be great to have the extra charges fields have an option to apply taxes or not.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Email Signature

I would like to have a set up in the email section that I could add my signature to the emails that I send, much like Outlook has a signature that you can set. There are two of us that send emails in WA and it would be helpful to have a signature for each of us. Right now I am having to type my name and contact info on each email.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Silent Auction

Has anyone set up a Silent Auction using the WA event/registration system? I have a feeling that this is going to be a pretty difficult thing to do.

If they have are there any tips they can give me before I dive into planning this event?

Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Volunteer credits

I know that allowing redeemable discount coupons is on the wish list, but what about also acommodating volunteer credits (e.g. points or credits earned for volunteering) that could be used according to criteria established by the organization e.g. 20% off a membership renewal?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please allow the acceptance of eChecks / ACH payments

We have authorize.net as our payment gateway, which does allow for the acceptance of eChecks, only your forms are not enabled for that type of payment. Please enhance your payment types to include the acceptance of eChecks through authorize.net! Thank you!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email macro for organisation address, telephone and e-mail

Hi

It would be great to have a macro for the organisation address, telephone and e-mail.

We have just moved offices and we had to update all of our email templates manually, which becomes a large task when you have individually customised event e-mails and can't just update the default e-mail template. With a macro linked to organisation details, it would have just updated automatically.

If you were to introduce an e-mail signature as suggested on another post, it would be helpful if that signature was made up of macros for address etc.

Many thanks

Gill

WICE

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Field for Contractual Terms on Renewals

Hello,

My organization is new to Wild Apricot and I've imported our current database into Wild Apricot. I currently have the Field for Contractual Terms set as "No" for all our members and would like them to be required to check the box every time they renew (annually). Currently the field only allows the member to acknowledge the field during application or at any time in their profile (why would any administrator allow a member to remove their acknowledgement whenever they choose in their profile). Is there a way to require that members check the box once a year (at…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Legal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Managing late event cancellation - payment forfeit

Currently, when you cancel an attendee from an event where they have paid a registration fee, the system credits their account with the amount paid for that event, which is fair enough EXCEPT in some cases, when we have had to pre-purchase tickets and technically cannot refund the amount, but would still like to cancel the registration for recording purposes.

It would be good if, when cancelling an event registration that is not free, we are given the option to credit the account or not. That way, if you want to make the funds available to use for another event…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Database Fields Custom Validation - e.g. regular expression, IBAN Bank number, phone

While I am pleased with the site overall, it's clear that it does lack some features that I consider essential, although not critical.

One such feature is field validation of database records.

Currently there is very limited field validation.

I would request more robust import and user entry field validation capabilities to keep data clean. Without this capability, the database very quickly starts to contain garbage fields.

For example, currently a user may enter their phone number in any format they choose, including completely invalid phone number entries. The same is true for zip code fields and others.

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Office 365 Integration

Hi,

Are there others using Office 365 and Wild Apricot that could advise me on best setup for TXT records and the like?

Is it possible for O365 and WA to operate together without issue?

Thanks in advance

AHSCA - Tech.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Button Change on Events Details Registration Types Page

Please move the "Add type" button at the VERY BOTTOM of the Events Details, Registration Types Page to the top where it can be seen more easily without scrolling to the bottom of a long list of registration types.

I believe this may be the only page I recall that has a button function like this at the very bottom of the page. If there are others, please move them up too. :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On line petitions

Our group would like to develop an online petition for our members to sign and add their personal comment to the petition statement.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Keep event registration invoices when actual event is deleted

I deleted an event from past. Now I have hundreds of "overpayment". What is the best way to address these overpayments? In the future, can the event details and the financials somehow run independent of each other so we dont have to keep an bunch of past events?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. See the post you're replying to

I'd like to see what I'm replying to without having to include the whole thing in my reply (as with quote). Also, the nomenclature is not what a user expects... most of my users didn't bother to even try "quote" before asking how to get that type of functionality.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to Customize Password Reset Email

We'd like the ability to customize the Password Reset Email that is sent to users to let them know if they reset their password it does not change their password for all of our other systems as the registration site (wild apricot) is not integrated. It is a separate system.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Payment due date for manual invoices

I would really like to be able to add a "payment due" date in a specific field when raising a manual invoice.

When creating an invoice, this would appear as a date field to complete. It could then be inserted into the invoice template using a macro. For convenience it could deafult to invoice date +30 days (for example). Although some companies might have standard payment terms (eg pay within 30 days of invoice date), we need to be able to give a specific due date for every invoice issued.

However, it would perhaps be most useful for reporting. When…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let contacts edit subscription sources

The subscription pages are a good idea, but once contacts sign up, they can't edit which topics/types of e-blasts they subscribe too. They can only unsubscribe from all manual emails.

In my organization, we have six monthly newsletters on different topics. In the past, we have used Constant Contact lists to manage this - people can always edit which of our lists they subscribe to. If they are tired of the Foreclosure newsletters but still want the Microenterprise newsletters, they can customize that. In WA, if they are tired of Foreclosure emails, it looks like they have to unsubscribe from…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mobile friendly event registration on a web site

For us, our main priority is to enable event registrations in a mobile-friendly view. A close second would be a mobile-friendly event calendar. We are fans of mobile web apps over native mobile apps. We host many events that are dependent on weather conditions, so there are a lot of last-minute registrations.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Social Media Compatibility ...

WA should consider incorporating into the platform the ability to distribute social-media updates simultaneously with email 'newsletters' and other blasted communications. I envision the user programming into their social-media account information, and from the email-newsletter/communique-creation phase one would have the ability to add whichever social-media outlets they choose. From there, you would either send out the subject of the email and a link to the newsletter/communique as a default or it could be edited to fine-tune the blast to the different social-media outlets. Email newsletters/communiques could also have the ability to be 'Like'd or tweeted by readers, which would post…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reverse order of blog posts

Currently our blog posts appear in reverse chronological order, starting with the latest post at the top and the earliest at the bottom. Is there a way to make them appear in
    straight chronological order? If you’re wondering why that’s necessary, it’s because our users post in this blog to advertise upcoming events at their organizations http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/read.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=0&lid=0&ld=-1&lp=32000&mn=27&ed=02aKlU3gEk7dMfqaKt4PANY/iIu81W9lxOa2niRTYRQogVwdqpNVv4vniNdEFDFTcYU5H5/F9hzN
    dttUIbaLgAf/a0PIWc3cNAEwuSlhxxeyzd+quUE34WlQZXoXovCUh9l6gLS1nTv0ZYqUiqL5# ...so, for instance, right now I want the June events to be at the top and the October events to be at the bottom.

Until you allow all page members (not just administrators) to create http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/read.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=0&lid=0&ld=-1&lp=32000&mn=27&ed=02aKlU3gEk7dMfqaKt4PANY/iIu81W9lxOa2niRTYRQogVwdqpNVv4vniNdEFDFTcYU5H5/F9hzN
    dttUIbaLgAf/a0PIWc3cNAEwuSlhxxeyzd+quUE34WlQZXoXovCUh9l6gLS1nTv0ZYqUiqL5# Events, this is the workaround…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base