Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Transfer attendees between different events

Our organization has multiple events that have the same content. After registering, some attendees need to transfer to a new date. I'd like to see a simpler way of doing this other than re-registering the attendee manually under the new date and then deleting the old registration.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

23 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Customization of event list view - and persisence of selected view

It would be very helpful for administrators to have multiple options for viewing the Event list, including:
    * by date/time ascending (next event first)

• alphabetical by event name.

We're managing dozens of small events each year and need to have up to six months' worth of events listed at a time. This would help in reviewing/editing upcoming events and in copying lists of events to e-mail messages, HTML newsletters, and text documents. The current reverse chronological order of the list forces me to copy and paste each event individually in order to get them in chronological order.

It's also frustrating…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fast registration or Simplify buying registrations to multiple events or multiple registrations in one event

At the moment, it is not possible to register for multiple events at the same time, or link to the next event after registering for one event on Wild Apricot. This functionality would have been extremely helpful for a recent conference for Children's Hospital that we set up through you...would it be possible to add this feature?

(Malcolm de C) I represent two organisations where the ability to register for multiple events in a single visit would encourage more to registrations and reduce the burden on central administrators who are often asked to register for multiple events on behalf of…

369 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

175 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I merged another very similar thread into this one, they should be solved together – the registration to multiple events should be simple and fast if possible. There are a number of suggestions in comments on how to achieve this.

4. Discount coupons for event registrations

I tried implementing the arrangement for coupon codes for events this week.

I'm sorry, but I really don't like the way it currently works.

To explain, I wanted to setup a coupon code in WA for 25% off a registration for any event. To start with, I needed to edit every single event one at a time to do so. Then, when I logged in and practiced going through the process of registering, it showed the 25% off rate as an option. Anyone could see the amount of the coupon, even if they did not know the code and therefore…

236 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

135 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Re-Sorting Event Registration Types

The event registrations are sorted by $$ cost only and cannot be resorted. We have a big 3-day meeting and one can register for 1 day (any day), 2 days (any 2 days) or 3 days, then different member categories, then non-members can attend too, and the 28 different registration types are all messed up when sorted only by $$ cost. Can you fix this so we can sort the registration types by other means? Thank you.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Preparing and printing event participant badges

Current behavior:
    To print event participant badges, attendee list has to be exported into Excel and something like Microsoft Word mail merge used. This provides a lot of flexibility but obviously is less convenient than a built-in badge generator

Desired behavior:
    Built-in functionality to define badge layouts and to print out badges in common label sizes right from the system

Notes:
    We would appreciate feedback about desired label formats (sizes) and customization needs for badge layouts/design

172 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Limit number of selection for individual registration options

Current behavior:
    Automatic cap of event registrations is currently set for the whole event only.

Desired behavior:
    Many people use custom event fields to handle registrations for specific sessions within large events. What's needed is the ability to specify for each option in such fields that it should be limited to certain number of people. Once the limit is reached, option should become unavailable.
    An example:
    Which extra sessions you want to attend?
    [] Golf $150 - Max 30
    [] strip club $100 - <No Max>
    [] History museum $20 - Max 50

160 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

92 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Online payment discount for event registrations

Current behavior:
    For event registrations, whether people choose online or manual payment, this does not affect the price.

Desired behavior:
    Becauseof possible no-shows, it is desirable to be able to motivate people topre-pay online instead of manually or at the door. Thus, administratorshould be able to specify a discount applicable for onlineregistrations (probably a dollar amount)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Members to be able to submit events

Current situation:
    Not supported, only administrators can create events.

Desired:
    Members have the ability to submit simple events which can be approved by administrators.

267 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

147 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Dmitry Smirnov responded

Even though it is not a direct implementation, I hope this could be helpful:

We just launched integration with Integromat platform, which helps to build automated workflows. We also provide several templates for quick start, and one of them allows to copy google calendar events into WA events. So if you share a google calendar for events submission, then the scenario could copy submitted events into your Wild Apricot account.
    You can try this integration by this link https://www.integromat.com/en/integration/2275-copy-google-calendar-into-wild-apricot-events

1 2 34 35 36 38 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base