Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Fast registration or Simplify buying registrations to multiple events or multiple registrations in one event

At the moment, it is not possible to register for multiple events at the same time, or link to the next event after registering for one event on Wild Apricot. This functionality would have been extremely helpful for a recent conference for Children's Hospital that we set up through you...would it be possible to add this feature?

------
UPDATE by Apricot Kernel: I decide to add here a good comment from Malcolm de C, it sheds more light into the problem
------

(Malcolm de C) I represent two organisations where the ability to register for multiple events in a single visit *would encourage more to registrations and reduce the burden on central administrators* who are often asked to register for multiple events on behalf of members.

Perhaps from the List view of upcoming events it might be possible to add a check box to the dialogue box displaying the summary of the event. If there is then a general registration button that looks for all 'checked events' could it be possible to take the user through all 'checked' registrations. The problem, I believe, is always having to find your way back to the event list following each registration - not easy for everyone!

109 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

janagimenezjanagimenez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    J. DevittJ. Devitt shared a merged idea: Register multiple people for single event and pay lump sum  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: make it possible to make multiple purchases of events at once  ·   · 
    JaclynJaclyn shared a merged idea: Would allow one person from a company register multiple people (accounts) all at one time.  ·   · 
    CLNGB CommunicationsCLNGB Communications shared a merged idea: Provide the ability to register multiple members in a single transaction (with admin rights)  ·   · 
    ctc-chairctc-chair shared a merged idea: Batch multiple event registrations on a single invoice  ·   · 
    xmasharveyxmasharvey shared a merged idea: Register for Multiple Events Simultaeously  ·   · 
    LynneLynne shared a merged idea: Registeration form where numerous people from same company can register everyone with two levels of pricing (M/nonmember) and pay once.  ·   · 
    Mia Schober-KingMia Schober-King shared a merged idea: Allow admin to quickly register a bunch of people (e.g. using groups or saved search results)  ·   · 
    ndenmanndenman shared a merged idea: Multiple RSVP Options for One Event  ·   · 
    Malcolm de CMalcolm de C shared a merged idea: Fast event registration to multiple events  ·   · 
    CJoeGCJoeG shared a merged idea: Enhancements for registering a group of people (e.g. team) for an event  ·   · 

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BonnieBonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need for each separate event name and fee to show up on our merchant processor daily settlement report if they are going to lump sum multiple event registrations together to pay at one time. It would be extremely time intensive for us to split each lump sum. We use accounting codes that are event specific.

• Dale KDale K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our organization is wanting to allow a person to register for multiple events and if they register for a full years worth of events, then they get a discounted rate for the year. Ease of registering for multiple events and ability to pay a single discounted amount is what we need.

• J. DevittJ. Devitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, to register multiple individuals for our conference, you have to repeat the info for each participant and pay separately. If we choose the "only collect the number" it will allow us to pay in lump sum for the number of participants, but it does not capture the name and other info for each individual participant. Is there a way to make this work so that we can capture the info and pay in a lump sum?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We offer multiple classes to our members, and they often purchase more than one at a time. It would be wonderful if they could purchase multil=ple ones at once, like a shopping cart. Please vote for this idea!

• Jim D.Jim D. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see the ability to have multiple registrations on a single invoice. My organization has a number of events with 2 to 3 registration types for a single event. For example, we may offer a senior, adult and child registration. Currently if a client wants to buy one of each, it's three different invoices. Having it all on one invoice would be highly desirable.

• JaclynJaclyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like for our members to be able to register multiple people (accounts) at the same time. If they are linked to the same company they should have access to register people from their company. This way it is recorded in each account that they are registered for the event and can pay all at once.

• ctc-chairctc-chair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Improved staff registration workflow by allowing entry of multiple event registrations before generating the invoice.

ODU ILR has a quarterly model in which members subscribe to individual programs a la carte at the beginning of the quarter and prepay by check.

If i elect not to make an invoice, the event is deemed free for that instance.

• NCOFCUNCOFCU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have worked around the mutable event registrations within an event by using the additional custom fields in the event registration form such as for additional guests (spouse, child, etc.) Golf, Tours, meals, etc..

• xmasharveyxmasharvey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow me to register for multiple events for my club at one time. Select from a list of events of the next month. Use the same email, name, etc.
        As it is, it is very time-consuming and repetitious to register for the six or so events I go to every month. Could you stream-line the process?

• judyjudy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have discussed this at many of our board meetings and folks are quite frustrated. It seems like this feature would make life easier for those trying to register for events.

• Dale YoungDale Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For events with multiple registration options or sponsorship levels, it would be beneficial if the user could select more than one item during the registration process.

• Jessie RichardsonJessie Richardson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the ability to register for an event and selecting various options such as sponsorship, attendance ticket, etc under one transaction rather than having to purchase each separately for the same event.

• Mia Schober-KingMia Schober-King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In place of people having to register for an event, this function could be completed by an administrator--either individuals or groups.

• kr3ekr3e commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I created two event types for event # 1947185. One is named "dinner" and the other "tour." I would like for registrants to be able to sign up for either event or for both, but the registration form will only allow a single button to be selected.

I would like to have an option that would allow someone to register for multiple events on the same registration form.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7