Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Fast registration or Simplify buying registrations to multiple events or multiple registrations in one event

At the moment, it is not possible to register for multiple events at the same time, or link to the next event after registering for one event on Wild Apricot. This functionality would have been extremely helpful for a recent conference for Children's Hospital that we set up through you...would it be possible to add this feature?

------
UPDATE by Apricot Kernel: I decide to add here a good comment from Malcolm de C, it sheds more light into the problem
------

(Malcolm de C) I represent two organisations where the ability to register for multiple events in a single visit *would encourage more to registrations and reduce the burden on central administrators* who are often asked to register for multiple events on behalf of members.

Perhaps from the List view of upcoming events it might be possible to add a check box to the dialogue box displaying the summary of the event. If there is then a general registration button that looks for all 'checked events' could it be possible to take the user through all 'checked' registrations. The problem, I believe, is always having to find your way back to the event list following each registration - not easy for everyone!

205 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

janagimenez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

113 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...