Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Event gadget formatted as Mini Calendar

I have the listed events gadget already in use. What I was wanting was a mini map that would show dates, and the viewer can click on the date and get specific events happening on that date. I also want to show the current events gadget as well on the home page.

I would like to have a gadget that shows a working "Mini Calendar" like the one below for the home page.

Something like this:

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jess HortonJess Horton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • apdefriezapdefriez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice as a widget as it would take up much less space on a web-page. Currently I link to a public calendar maintained on Wild Apricot to our main site. Due to constraints based on our main site design (which I inherited) the current iFrame embedding way we have to do this leads to within page scrolling (current calendar format way too large)

• shloopashloopa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great tool! Am very interested in adding to my site. Any other info on this ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7