Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Registration Enabled button on development page

The "Registration is Disabled" wording continues to confound me as I create a registration form. After creating the registration form the registration enabled button should appear on the form itself. I have spent too much time looking for the Registration Enabled button and it is not where it intrinsically should be.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Offline payments on Event Management Module

We were extremely surprised and disappointed wiht Event Management Module : While it offers the option to pay offline the user interface has just not been thought out at all. It should be a pretty easy code -fix and we are surprised it has not been done yet since it is extremely confusing and unfriendly.

If people are offered an offline payment option, you need a screen where the event organizer can give them instructions for sending a check.

Right now, Tthe registrant is brought back to a screen where the only options they have are Pay Invoice or Register…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Re-Sorting Event Registration Types

The event registrations are sorted by $$ cost only and cannot be resorted. We have a big 3-day meeting and one can register for 1 day (any day), 2 days (any 2 days) or 3 days, then different member categories, then non-members can attend too, and the 28 different registration types are all messed up when sorted only by $$ cost. Can you fix this so we can sort the registration types by other means? Thank you.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Payment Method on Registrants page

It was so convenient when I could just glance at the registrants page and see what method each person used to pay for the event. I don't know why you got rid of this in the last update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change Event Details Contact from Org Contact to Event Organizer

Currently, when a member views an existing registration, they see a link "To change or cancel, contact administrator." The link emails the default Organization contact, usually the webmaster.

It makes more sense to have that link email the Event organizer.
    The Organization contact isn't likely to be involved in every event, particularly in a large organization. So in addition to all his/her other jobs, he now has to handle every request for a reservation change for every event, even if only to forward it to an administrator.

It makes more sense to have the Event organizer receive the requests for…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Updates to Event Email Defaults change only those events using the default emails

It's great to be able to define default event emails for confirmation, pending registrations, and reminders. Most of our events use the defaults, but we have a few that do not. I want to be able to change the default emails and have that default applied to existing events that use default emails, but not applied to those events with modified emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. During registration pressing "enter" should automatically submit values

Particularly on the first screen during registration - the "Enter registrant email" screen asking for an email address - if I hit "enter" it should accept the email I've entered and proceed to the next step of the registration process. This is normal behavior and the current lack of this functionality is possibly also an accessibility issue. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Registration type with a drop down feature

Need a registration type that has a drop down option with charge calculation.

Examples:
    1@20
    2@40
    3@60

Another way would be:
    Full package @ 275
    Daily package 1 @ 155
    Daily package 2 @ 170
    etc

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Events RSS Feed should include Start and End Dates and Times.

The RSS feed for Events should include Start and End Dates/Times. This is basically unusable at this point, because the only thing surfaced is the "posting date".

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. See which contact search got event announcements

After event announcements are sent out, there's no way to review which contact/member searches were selected. I have others building events and don't always review before announcements start going out. I'm looking for this b/c I've run into problems where emails go to the wrong list and I want to make sure I can at least address the problem.

It would really be helpful for all emails that get sent out through W.A. in any mass quantity.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Edit message on event page so that it doesn't automatically say SOLD OUT

ability to edit the message that appears on event page when waitlist is enabled.
    Waitlist option is turned on BEFORE registration opens and would prefer the message not to say SOLD OUT.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A lttle more detail in "Upcoming Events List" Gadget

Upcoming Events List could be so much more useful by simply adding finish time & Locaton

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. sort by registrant town/organization

It would be a great help to be able to sort by library name and by town. Registration payment checks from the towns do not always include the name(s) of the registrant(s).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ensure important event emails are delivered to ALL registrants

Sometimes we have very important information to share with all registrants for an event - e.g., a time or location change. Great - go the event, select "Email registrants", and you're done. EXCEPT... anybody that's opted out of emails DOES NOT RECEIVE this important update. My request is to provide a way for these important "event update" emails to be delivered - perhaps by categorizing them differently than marketing-related emails.

Thank you.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. formatting for marketing

improving the formatting in creating descriptions for events

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Events need attributes

Events need attributes, similar to members. The tags need to go. Want to be able to classify and select events with greater sophistication.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Event notes to link to member directory.

Within each of our 26 events per year, we have sponsors. We list the sponsors in the event details box. What would be great is to link the sponsors to their page in the directory. Even though the sponsors are at the company level and members are at the person level; it could be done by linking the company listed to the bundle administrator for that company. That way, members who want to say thank-you to their sponsors and maybe don't know them yet, can seek them out by picture (from the directory) or name, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Event Creation Audit Trail

Need an Audit Trail for Event Creation
    When we joined WA some 4 years ago we had no restriction on the number of Admin Staff. We had around 20 staff authorised to create events and this enabled us to track who was doing what. Now with only 10 admins allowed we are forced to have many event organisers use a single admin,login in. PROBLEM, there is no audit trail

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Expose waitlist on calendar details when a member is logged in

Please expose the wait-list in the event details reached from the calendar when a member is logged in -- just like how a logged-in member can tell who is actually registered for the trip by clicking on the "X registrants" link (e.g. please add an "Y wait-listed registrants" link)

Why: I have 50+ event organizers and three Event Administrators in Wild Apricot. My organizers (and event participants) would like to know who is signed up and who is on the wait list. But you can only see an event's waitlist in the Event Administrator's Admin view. And my Event Administrators…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. event registration gadget

I didn't see this listed - but I was hoping for a quick-register button gadget - so you can quickly add a 'Register Now' button on any page for a specific event

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base